AMNES1A Q&A

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
AMNES1A Q&A

had a very good night with amnes1a yesterday. slept 5 hours before i had to go to the bathroom the first time; totally i slept about 6-7h which is very good for me! seems like it need to be dosed one hour after the last meal at the very least to get the best effects. also make really sure that you wait the 1-2h (i would say either 2h if your last meal was only one hour ago) till you try to sleep. this helped me to stay asleep longer without any interruptions - to name a number it were, as said before, 5h continuous sleep compared to the 3-4h if i go to sleep 0.75-1h after ingestion instead of the 2h.
hope this is understandable lol

to summarize it - i really like it so far but ive used it just 3 or 4 times so further research is needed. what i can say for now and for sure is that its better than melatonin only! at this point i would recommend to try it if you dont get the wanted effects with just melatonin or other sleep supplements you are currently trying. if you are looking for a new supplement anyway i would highly recommend to look no further and buy amnes1a. i doubt that there is anything out there with such a comprehensive formula. (if you dont agree - show me a better product). if you dont have much money at the moment, just buy melatonin and wait till you can afford the amnes1a.
i will update again after a few days.

Thebigc4

Awards
I’ve had about 5 nights on Amnes1a. So far I’m not having the best time. It’s taking me significantly longer to fall asleep and I’m definitely not waking up feeling rested. Sleeps have ranged from 4 hours asleep to 9 hours depending on what my work schedule looks like since the time I need to be up changes every day.

I bought 2 bottles, so I’m still going to be running another 55 nights. Hopefully the cumulative effects of running it longer start improving things.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
AMNES1A Q&A

I’ve had about 5 nights on Amnes1a. So far I’m not having the best time. It’s taking me significantly longer to fall asleep and I’m definitely not waking up feeling rested. Sleeps have ranged from 4 hours asleep to 9 hours depending on what my work schedule looks like since the time I need to be up changes every day.

I bought 2 bottles, so I’m still going to be running another 55 nights. Hopefully the cumulative effects of running it longer start improving things.
lol

you suggerate its the supplements fault if your work schedule/time you need to be up changes every day? its absolutely clear that your sleep is f*cked up in a situation like this. im sorry for you, must be hard, but amnes1a cant do any magic tricks. dont use it if you have less than 7 or 8 hours time to sleep. (this is at least what ive learned after the first two times ive used it)

EDIT: sorry im a bit sensitive since the annoying morons in the ep1logue thread

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Sorry to hear man. Have you ever used any sleep products/ingredients in the past which have given you issues?

Thebigc4

Awards
lol

you suggerate its the supplements fault if your work schedule/time you need to be up changes every day? its absolutely clear that your sleep is f*cked up in a situation like this. im sorry for you, must be hard, but amnes1a cant do any magic tricks. dont use it if you have less than 7 or 8 hours time to sleep. (this is at least what ive learned after the first two times ive used it)
Just so we are clear I was not bashing this product at all. I’m relatively adapted to the changes in my sleeping schedule as I’ve been doing this for a long time. I usually fall asleep within 20 minutes of my head hitting the pillow every night.

All I was hoping for here was an increase in sleep quality for the nights when I won’t get that 7-8 hours and I do manage that much it wouldn’t hurt to wake up feeling awesome.

I was simply stating my experience in the first week of using this product every night. And I am going to continue running it for both bottles because I will give every product the fair shake it deserves.

Unfortunately like I mentioned it has been keeping me awake which is isn’t ideal but perhaps that will change with longer use. This isn’t to say there is nothing positive about this product. In the hour or so I’ve noticed myself laying awake, I feel pretty damn good. I don’t know what ingredient it is, but since I take it on a relatively empty stomach I do feel the product hit me and it is awesome. The sleep just hasn’t been coming as quick.

Thebigc4

Awards
Sorry to hear man. Have you ever used any sleep products/ingredients in the past which have given you issues?
I’ve used melatonin solo in the past and it usually wrecks my sleep badly. However after reading the write-up and your guys responses on how the combination of ingredients will provide more synergistic effects and things, I was absolutely willing to give this product a try. And I will continue the use for both bottles I purchases. It’s totally fine if this isn’t the product for me, doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, just not for my body. And OL regularly put out great stuff, so I’ll continue to try your products if it fits my goals.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used melatonin solo in the past and it usually wrecks my sleep badly. However after reading the write-up and your guys responses on how the combination of ingredients will provide more synergistic effects and things, I was absolutely willing to give this product a try. And I will continue the use for both bottles I purchases. It’s totally fine if this isn’t the product for me, doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, just not for my body. And OL regularly put out great stuff, so I’ll continue to try your products if it fits my goals.
I would suggest you use a half serving for a few days and see how it treats you. Let us know how you go.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so we are clear I was not bashing this product at all. I’m relatively adapted to the changes in my sleeping schedule as I’ve been doing this for a long time. I usually fall asleep within 20 minutes of my head hitting the pillow every night.

All I was hoping for here was an increase in sleep quality for the nights when I won’t get that 7-8 hours and I do manage that much it wouldn’t hurt to wake up feeling awesome.

I was simply stating my experience in the first week of using this product every night. And I am going to continue running it for both bottles because I will give every product the fair shake it deserves.

Unfortunately like I mentioned it has been keeping me awake which is isn’t ideal but perhaps that will change with longer use. This isn’t to say there is nothing positive about this product. In the hour or so I’ve noticed myself laying awake, I feel pretty damn good. I don’t know what ingredient it is, but since I take it on a relatively empty stomach I do feel the product hit me and it is awesome. The sleep just hasn’t been coming as quick.
No worries man. All feedback is appreciated. If you haven’t yet, I would suggest trial and error with your timing. I take Amnesia 1.5-2 hours before bed. The drowsiness sometimes wears off before I finally shut my eyes but it helps me sleep deeper. So, depending when you dose it now, you could try earlier or right before hitting the pillow if you don’t need Amnesia to knockout.

Thebigc4

Awards
Thanks for the tips NoAddedHmones and Jebrook. Will play with half dose and other timings this week and see how it goes.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Tried this 3 nights in a row

What I’ve noticed is a extremely deep sleep. Don’t wake up to nothing

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried this 3 nights in a row

What I’ve noticed is a extremely deep sleep. Don’t wake up to nothing
Same for me. Not even trips to the bathroom for the first time in years and obviously when the alarm rings my bladder is a dirigible lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol

EDIT: sorry im a bit sensitive since the annoying morons in the ep1logue thread
Bro are you serious with this response to this guy!?!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Bro are you serious with this response to this guy!?!
why? already edited my post. ive seen so much idiots on this forum, doing sh1t and blaming any random things for that obviously false reasons. thought he says the supplement doesnt work while he is 1.) sleeps not long enough after taking it and 2.) has different times to get up everyday, so it would be absolut logical to have sleep problems in a situation like this. looked like the same case as the guy who said ep1logue doesnt work while using it for just 4 weeks instead of 8 weeks at least. yes, i overreacted, was still upset from the ep1logue thread. but as said - already put in a edit in my post.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same for me. Not even trips to the bathroom for the first time in years and obviously when the alarm rings my bladder is a dirigible lol
lets hope you don't have gas....:veryhappy:

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So I reckon this gets stronger as it goes on. Last night I had theist vivid deep dreams I’ve had for a while

Woke up soooo tired though and this was only on x2

Thebigc4

Awards
I’m happy to report things have improved this past week. I tried 2 caps but found I do prefer the drowsy feeling of 4. The timing has seemed to fix the issues I was having with falling asleep. I had following the label directions for 1-2 hours before sleep and this week shortened it to about 30 before bed. Seems like I feel product start to hit me and I’m out like a light immediately rather than waiting another 30-45 minutes before laying down. I’m still feeling a hungover-ish in the mornings if I only get 4-5 hours but tonight I’m due for 8+ hours of sleep so I am looking forward to how it goes.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can you compare it to Phenibut based formulas?
I take phenibut occasionally

Totally different feel and product. Doesn’t knock you out but keeps you in a extremely deep sleep

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
I scooped up a bottle of amnesia from strong and I have tried numerous sleep aids that use phenibut like anesthetized.

Personally, I really liked amnesia, it just made it easy to go to sleep and woke up refreshed. When I have used phenibut it feels like it forces you to go sleep but i would always have a 50/50 shot at waking up feeling hungover.

Now I won't use a sleep aid with phenibut, just not worth feeling like that when you wake up, I would rather have a rough nights sleep and wake up a bit tired than with a sleep hangover.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I scooped up a bottle of amnesia from strong and I have tried numerous sleep aids that use phenibut like anesthetized.

Personally, I really liked amnesia, it just made it easy to go to sleep and woke up refreshed. When I have used phenibut it feels like it forces you to go sleep but i would always have a 50/50 shot at waking up feeling hungover.

Now I won't use a sleep aid with phenibut, just not worth feeling like that when you wake up, I would rather have a rough nights sleep and wake up a bit tired than with a sleep hangover.
Shouldn’t really use phenibut for sleep imo

Great during the day

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad you liked it and noticed how natural it feels. The whole purpose is feeling better when you're AWAKE! Many strong drugs put you to sleep, but what's the point if you feel like a zombie during the day...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you liked it and noticed how natural it feels. The whole purpose is feeling better when you're AWAKE! Many strong drugs put you to sleep, but what's the point if you feel like a zombie during the day...
there is a lot of truth in that statement!!!

reps on recharge...

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Need to keep taking it every day guys. Gets stronger and stronger for some reason

I am even down to 2x caps and I am in a very deep sleep

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to keep taking it every day guys. Gets stronger and stronger for some reason

I am even down to 2x caps and I am in a very deep sleep
Interesting, that would be great. Hope mine arrives soon.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It gently adjust your internal clock and yes, definitely gets better and better with regular use.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It gently adjust your internal clock and yes, definitely gets better and better with regular use.
For me this could be a game changer. I have battled insomnia for the last 10-15 years and the best solution I have ever found was keeping a consistent sleep schedule. So when we screw with the clocks for daylight savings time it destroys my sleep pattern and takes a good 3-4 weeks to readjust.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone who used this, what are your thoughts?
kinda skeptical about this....

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle on the way. Phenibut helps me sleep through the night but I never feel great in the morning. I'm excited to give this formula a shot.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must have, somehow, skipped the first six pages of this thread lol
I saw some comments that they don't like it n it have to be used for long period.
now I buy ol right away but what's stopping me is melatonin I'll go through it again n see if i like some feed back

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw some comments that they don't like it n it have to be used for long period.
now I buy ol right away but what's stopping me is melatonin I'll go through it again n see if i like some feed back
Every user stated it feels totally different from just Melatonin. It's not that it must be used for a long period to work, not at all. It just gets even better with time, unlike other products meant for the same purpose. Huge difference. BTW here's a log where besides the OP many others posted their feedback:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300054-ricky-gets-amnes1a.html

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every user stated it feels totally different from just Melatonin. It's not that it must be used for a long period to work, not at all. It just gets even better with time, unlike other products meant for the same purpose. Huge difference. BTW here's a log where besides the OP many others posted their feedback:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/300054-ricky-gets-amnes1a.html
thanks bro , looking forward to deep sleep, will start with 1 bottle and if I like it I'll stock up , I like that guy comment about trensomnia cos it's annoying

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
is this and if so, when is this going to be available in UK retailers?

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Has anyone who has reacted negatively to melatonin in the past tried this with good results?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered a bottle which should be here in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to a good restful sleep!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For you guys that have been using it for a few weeks, do you guys feel any performance gains or is it just because you sleep better that performance is better?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you guys that have been using it for a few weeks, do you guys feel any performance gains or is it just because you sleep better that performance is better?
what kind of performance u talking about lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what kind of performance u talking about lol
It was labeled as a performance enhancer also right, not only sleep, or am I wrong?

This is taken from strongs site:

Key Benefits of Amnes1a:

Promotes Deep Sleep*
Helps Reduce Fatigue*
Helps Boost Growth Hormone*
Helps Reduce Anxiety*
Helps Improve Mood*
Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
Helps Reduce Stress*
Supports Lean Mass*
Helps Improve Cognitive Performance*
Promotes Relaxation*
Helps Improve Focus & Productivity*
No Tolerance Build Up*

bhl08090

Awards
It was labeled as a performance enhancer also right, not only sleep, or am I wrong?

Key Benefits of Amnes1a:

Promotes Deep Sleep*
Helps Reduce Fatigue*
Helps Reduce Anxiety*
Helps Improve Mood*
Helps Reduce Stress*
Supports Lean Mass*
Promotes Relaxation*
No Tolerance Build Up*
I’ve been using for a few weeks on a caloric deficit, but I will say it’s definitely improved recovery and improved my mood in the evening and allowing to sleep all night, and I’ve been dealing with some stressful stuff. So wether it has improved performance directly or not is yet to be seen, but it has improved my overall quality of life.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been using for a few weeks on a caloric deficit, but I will say it’s definitely improved recovery and improved my mood in the evening and allowing to sleep all night, and I’ve been dealing with some stressful stuff. So wether it has improved performance directly or not is yet to be seen, but it has improved my overall quality of life.
Great, thanks for that!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Key Benefits of Amnes1a:

Promotes Deep Sleep*
Helps Reduce Fatigue*
Helps Reduce Anxiety*
Helps Improve Mood*
Helps Reduce Stress*
Supports Lean Mass*
Promotes Relaxation*
No Tolerance Build Up*
look let's keep it clear , u better have zero expectations for gains etc, Lord have mercy this is just sleep aid man..
but yes great sleep is king for gains that's all

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone here have the type of insomnia that they go to sleep fine, but wake up a couple hours later and can’t get back to sleep?
I was thinking of maybe dosing 2 caps at bed time, then 2 caps when I wake back up at like 1am. Any thoughts?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look let's keep it clear , u better have zero expectations for gains etc, Lord have mercy this is just sleep aid man..
but yes great sleep is king for gains that's all
Poor sleep = No gains. Your training/nutrition/supplementation can be perfect but without good, deep restful sleep you're shooting yourself in the foot.
BTW, don't understimate Amnes1a's effect on Growth Hormone enhancement. Also keep always in mind that sleep is vital for proper autophagy:
When you sleep deeply, your cells enter a phase where they literally digest themselves to recycle the good and discard the bad. This process called Autophagy (“self-eating”) is responsible for this. Poor sleep doesn’t give your cells a chance to repair and clean up the waste and toxins they have accumulated. This is crucial to balance the hormones and neurotransmitters that regulate your energy, cravings, weight and health.

Anyone here have the type of insomnia that they go to sleep fine, but wake up a couple hours later and can’t get back to sleep?
I was thinking of maybe dosing 2 caps at bed time, then 2 caps when I wake back up at like 1am. Any thoughts?
It may work but let me ask first: have you already tried all 4 caps before going to bed?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor sleep = No gains. Your training/nutrition/supplementation can be perfect but without good, deep restful sleep you're shooting yourself in the foot.
BTW, don't understimate Amnes1a's effect on Growth Hormone enhancement. Also keep always in mind that sleep is vital for proper autophagy:
When you sleep deeply, your cells enter a phase where they literally digest themselves to recycle the good and discard the bad. This process called Autophagy (“self-eating”) is responsible for this. Poor sleep doesn’t give your cells a chance to repair and clean up the waste and toxins they have accumulated. This is crucial to balance the hormones and neurotransmitters that regulate your energy, cravings, weight and health.

It may work but let me ask first: have you already tried all 4 caps before going to bed?
I'm glad I said something to learn from ur knowledge.
I just don't want ppl to complain about how they didn't make gains while on amnesia and that's why I said sleep is king for gains

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I haven’t even bought the product yet. Just looking for ideas for when I purchase it.