An AMNES1A / ORIG1N dual function supplement discussion

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
This is the third of three threads I am starting up tonight as I have three developmental formulas for three supplements that have been most recommended by the members of AM to bring back and explore

This product could possibly be shelved as two different supplements as I’m keen to see the responses of those who utilize these types of products or have interest in doing so. The one potential conflict in interest could come from those who are not necessarily looking for hunger spikes due to increased ghrelin levels.

So please let us know what you would like to see in the new sleep aid and gh optimizing supplement(s). Dual approach or two separate products? what other ingredients, features, and approaches would you like us to take?

This is a feedback gathering thread to help us expedite the new release.
With this type of effort we could see the comeback within as little as three months

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A single product that offers both would be a no brainer for me. I've heard good things about each products but didn't get to try them.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
A single product that offers both would be a no brainer for me. I've heard good things about each products but didn't get to try them.
But is increased hunger something people are looking for when just considering sleep optimization? I would love to do both anyways in one

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked Origin for the digestive boost and overall recovery. The robuvit dose was also solid. But I personally would pass if it was also a sleep aid.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I never tried Orig1n when it was around but now I really want too! I say keep the products separate.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where's the first thread?? What's released under this.

You could do with making your avatar/logo more distinctive so it jumps out more. The black/gray background is meh!