AMNES1A Q&A

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the write up:

“Other research in animals have shown l-theanine decreases serotonin and increases norepinephrine in the brain.”

Pretty sure that’s backwards...
Yes it’s a typo...l-theanine increases serontin

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
yessssss ??

The status of order #xxx is now Shipped

Products shipped

Cart Items Qty
RAUWOLSCINE 1
AMNES1A 2
IGNIT3 SAMPLE PACKET 1

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yessssss ����

The status of order #xxx is now Shipped

Products shipped

Cart Items Qty
RAUWOLSCINE 1
AMNES1A 2
IGNIT3 SAMPLE PACKET 1
AMNES1A is shipping....
B675982F-5042-4C4E-AAC1-0CF797686F5D.jpeg

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see some reviews! The only sleep supplement I've tried (currently logging on another forum) is Muscle Elements AminoPM. The taste is nearly horrid, but it knocks me off my feet in about a half hour and I have been waking up nice and refreshed. Definitely wouldn't mind something in capsule form, and OL products have been great to me thus far.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see some reviews! The only sleep supplement I've tried (currently logging on another forum) is Muscle Elements AminoPM. The taste is nearly horrid, but it knocks me off my feet in about a half hour and I have been waking up nice and refreshed. Definitely wouldn't mind something in capsule form, and OL products have been great to me thus far.
I should have mine in a couple days and be able to post some thoughts a few days later. I’m glad we went with capsules as well. Liquid sleep formulas are no bueno for old men like me. I absolutely hate waking up to use the facilities;). Defeats the purpose of a sleep supplement.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I should have mine in a couple days and be able to post some thoughts a few days later. I’m glad we went with capsules as well. Liquid sleep formulas are no bueno for old men like me. I absolutely hate waking up to use the facilities;). Defeats the purpose of a sleep supplement.
That is a huge downside for me as well.

Being that the flavor is almost intolerable, that means I have to water it down a bunch. I do not like having that much water before bed and neither does my fiance, who is also logging the aforementioned supplement with me. It's the worst for her because almost every night she has been waking up to go to the bathroom because of the water she consumes RIGHT before bed. It's hit or miss for me whether or not I get woken up for the same, but the water bloat before bed is certainly uncomfortable enough.

I'm basically almost ready to pull the trigger on Amnes1a. I have no doubt this will be a hit.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook needs an OL-branded catheter. ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being that the flavor is almost intolerable, that means I have to water it down a bunch. I do not like having that much water before bed and neither does my fiance, who is also logging the aforementioned supplement with me. It's the worst for her because almost every night she has been waking up to go to the bathroom because of the water she consumes RIGHT before bed. It's hit or miss for me whether or not I get woken up for the same, but the water bloat before bed is certainly uncomfortable enough.
Yeah, these companies that come out with powdered sleep formulas should be slapped silly with the stupid stick :twak:

bhl08090

Awards
Just got my Amnes1a today. So stoked to try it tonight. Haven’t gotten a good nights sleep in months.

josun

Awards
  • Established
this is my third day and what really stands out is the morning wakefulness . I do not wake up groggy at all. I still wake up thru the night but this has always been a big problem with me and this is were I'm hoping amnesia will help. One other thing is I've been having crazy dreams. One of them was I was Chewbacca and I was swinging around trees catching and eating squirrels lol

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I recently used amnesia for 4 days straight. 1 hour before bed seems to be the sweet spot for me. By day 3 I was waking up early ready to go.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently used amnesia for 4 days straight. 1 hour before bed seems to be the sweet spot for me. By day 3 I was waking up early ready to go.
Recovery improves immensely. There's no substitute for good sleep.

bhl08090

Awards
I’ve used it two nights in a row. I still woke up halfway through the night per usual. 2nd night I fell back asleep quickly so I’m hoping that’s a positive trend. Hoping this weekend I can sleep in and see how I feel.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve used it two nights in a row. I still woke up halfway through the night per usual. 2nd night I fell back asleep quickly so I’m hoping that’s a positive trend. Hoping this weekend I can sleep in and see how I feel.
FWIW, I usually wake up in the middle of the night too, and that hasn't changed on AMNES1A. I'm falling asleep faster overall though, and waking up well-rested. I also usually get RLS symptoms, which have been less severe with AMNES1A.

Reactions: GNO

bhl08090

Awards
FWIW, I usually wake up in the middle of the night too, and that hasn't changed on AMNES1A. I'm falling asleep faster overall though, and waking up well-rested. I also usually get RLS symptoms, which have been less severe with AMNES1A.
RLS is a big thing for me too. I’ll have to keep monitoring this. Hopefully this will get better as I keep using.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RLS is a big thing for me too. I’ll have to keep monitoring this. Hopefully this will get better as I keep using.
Look into balancing techniques for your autonomic nervous system. It helped get rid of my RLS.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually get aching/throbbing in my legs, happens most nights. For the most part, it seems to be down to either tingling or a dull ache. This has been pretty consistent since the first night I used AMNES1A. When I wake up in the middle of the night, it's been fine, but it was usually fine by then anyway, even before AMNES1A.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually get aching/throbbing in my legs, happens most nights. For the most part, it seems to be down to either tingling or a dull ache. This has been pretty consistent since the first night I used AMNES1A. When I wake up in the middle of the night, it's been fine, but it was usually fine by then anyway, even before AMNES1A.
As we briefly discussed privately, both Kanna and Valerian can ease the symptoms of RLS via GABA and Dopamine modulation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As we briefly discussed privately, both Kanna and Valerian can ease the symptoms of RLS via GABA and Dopamine modulation.
that has to be a better option than gabapentin or ropinirole, both of which cause bad sides....maybe gabapentin would be good for females, it does work well for rls and kills nerve pain at the same time, but the sexual sides for men are totally not worth it-even low dosed.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^I had messaged xtyler off-forum to make sure that effect made sense, and I wasn't experiencing a placebo effect. So when he explained MOA, I was pretty happy. Obviously we can't and are NOT making medical claims, nor would we ever suggest you substitute AMNES1A for prescription medication, as obviously an OTC supplement is not a substitute for Rx meds. But it is a very welcome benefit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^I had messaged xtyler off-forum to make sure that effect made sense, and I wasn't experiencing a placebo effect. So when he explained MOA, I was pretty happy. Obviously we can't and are NOT making medical claims, nor would we ever suggest you substitute AMNES1A for prescription medication, as obviously an OTC supplement is not a substitute for Rx meds. But it is a very welcome benefit!
I've found many otc ingredients/products that work comparably to rx meds, but without the sides. I try to avoid rx meds when possible, many times the sides are much worse than benefits. prostate meds really suck, but you wouldn't know that lol...bp meds are another suckaroni.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found many otc ingredients/products that work comparably to rx meds, but without the sides. I try to avoid rx meds when possible, many times the sides are much worse than benefits. prostate meds really suck, but you wouldn't know that lol...bp meds are another suckaroni.
Oh same, if I can avoid meds I will. But obviously there are many cases where they're very important, so trying to sub them with OTC supps can be a dangerous game. I'd never suggest it without discussing with the prescribing physician first. In my case though, I never took anything for it, it never got bad enough that I even saw a doctor for it or had it formally diagnosed. So AMNES1A helping with symptoms was just like ooh, bonus lol. But again, absolutely not a medical claim, just my experience. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh same, if I can avoid meds I will. But obviously there are many cases where they're very important, so trying to sub them with OTC supps can be a dangerous game. I'd never suggest it without discussing with the prescribing physician first. In my case though, I never took anything for it, it never got bad enough that I even saw a doctor for it or had it formally diagnosed. So AMNES1A helping with symptoms was just like ooh, bonus lol. But again, absolutely not a medical claim, just my experience. :)
I hear ya...glad the amnesia is helping!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a brief review of my new initial observations/impressions of Amnesia in another thread a few days ago. I’m enjoying it thus far. It is far better than the previous things I’ve tried:

1.Melatonin at 3-10 mg with various time-release mechanisms=decent drowsiness, decent restfulness, but thirst and grogginess
2. Valerian root solo=okay drowsiness and intense dry throat, little effect on restfulness
3. Benadryl(Dipenhydramine)= very little drowsiness for falling asleep, decent restfulness and unbroken sleep, grogginess upon waking
4. All of the above stacked-super hangover and super cottonmouth, but good sleep unless woken by thirst
5.G8=great at putting to sleep and staying that way but caused frequent urination, occasional headaches, as well as fast tolerance buildup

What I’m happiest with so far is great relaxation and drowsiness with no hangover whatsoever. Still a minor bit of cottonmouth if I eat a salty meal too close to bed. Sleep is much more restful than usual even though I’ve been waking up 1-2 times every night due a recent development of neuropathy in arms and hands. I still manage to go right back to sleep. If I can get this neuropathy to go away I have no doubt I’ll be seeing 7-8 hours of very restful unbroken sleep. This is good stuff!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course no dietary supplement is meant to treat medical diseases and conditions, but what you're experiencing is no coincidence :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course no dietary supplement is meant to treat medical diseases and conditions, but what you're experiencing is no coincidence :)
hell, many if not most rx meds don't 'treat' diseases and conditions, just a temporary fix and if you were to stop stop taking them you are probably worse off than when you started.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it any logs out yet? If so can anyone link me to one pls

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
AMNES1A Q&A

yeeeah boys and girls, i finally received my amnes1a order, took a month and 8 days from ordering to receiving lol but im happy to have it now. looking forward to this night and im very curious how it will differ from melatonin only.
will update tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeeeah boys and girls, i finally received my amnes1a order, took a month and 8 days from ordering to receiving lol but im happy to have it now. looking forward to this night and im very curious how it will differ from melatonin only.
will update tomorrow.
good luck....you seem to be a good guy, I hope things go well!!!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Package still has not arrived, nor has USPS updated status since last week Tuesday afternoon. Same thing for my snow blower part. I dont have a good feeling about this :(

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Package still has not arrived, nor has USPS updated status since last week Tuesday afternoon. Same thing for my snow blower part. I dont have a good feeling about this :(
are you in the US?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
will update tomorrow.
first night with amnes1a is done. usually i eat my biggest carb meal about 1-1.5h before i go to sleep. so this is a little bit sh1tty with dosing the amnes1a right. so i waited about 40min after my carb meal and then i took 4 pills of amnes1a.

about an hour later i felt a little tired (i always do at this time) and decided to go to sleep ~30min. later. i felt more relaxed - different feeling than just melatonin! i liked it!

i was able to sleep very fast - just as always if taking melatonin. usually i sleep about 4-5h till i have to go to the bathroom the first time, it was the same this night. i woke up a second time after ~6h of sleeping quite good and was quite awake but i wanted to sleep further. so i tried to sleep again and it worked - about 1-1.5h later i woke up.

i was still a little groggy and had a dry mouth. felt that also during the night when i went to the bathroom but its okay, not that big of problem. about 15min after waking up i felt quite energized and i didnt had any side effects.

this was the first night with amnes1a and im curious about the next weeks. i like it so far, like i read recently the effect should be better anyway after a few days in though. looking forward to that, i will update here and there.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night was my first night with Amnes1a as well, I honestly didn't expect much since melatonin does very little for me but the other ingredients looked interesting.
-Dosed 3 caps at 10pm. Within 40 minutes, I started feeling it but I was finishing a movie so I tried to fight the groggy feeling. I usually stay up till midnight but by 11:30 I was ready to lay down.
-I fell asleep with 15 minutes after hitting the pillow and slept for 4 hours straight before getting up to take a piss. I was able to fall right back into sleep and only for up once more to hit the bathroom before waking up at 8:30am.
-This is kinda a big deal for me, as I have been waking up 4-6 times a night during the past 2 months due to trensomnia. To only wake up twice and fall back asleep quickly is amazing for me. I hope the results repeat themselves as the experiment continues.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night was my first night with Amnes1a as well, I honestly didn't expect much since melatonin does very little for me but the other ingredients looked interesting.
-Dosed 3 caps at 10pm. Within 40 minutes, I started feeling it but I was finishing a movie so I tried to fight the groggy feeling. I usually stay up till midnight but by 11:30 I was ready to lay down.
-I fell asleep with 15 minutes after hitting the pillow and slept for 4 hours straight before getting up to take a piss. I was able to fall right back into sleep and only for up once more to hit the bathroom before waking up at 8:30am.
-This is kinda a big deal for me, as I have been waking up 4-6 times a night during the past 2 months due to trensomnia. To only wake up twice and fall back asleep quickly is amazing for me. I hope the results repeat themselves as the experiment continues.
Good old trensomnia...:D
Many people discontinue the golden poison because nothing ameliorates the insomnia. Excellent!

whyteboi

Awards
It seems OL removed their vendors from their website as clicking vendor now brings me to a page in which I am requesting to be a vendor.

With that said, who is currently selling this? Checked nutraplanet and nutriverse so far.

ChangBang

Awards
Strong supps had an intro sale on it, so I'm assuming they would still be selling it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established