LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ALPHABUILD by Olympus Labs – 3 Loggers Wanted!!!

ALPHABUILD has been designed to bulldoze through the body's rate-limiting signalling molecules and potently enhance muscle building potential. All of this while simultaneously amplifying the body’s ability to burn fat!

ALPHABUILD is a multifaceted powerhouse formula designed to attack fat loss and increase muscle growth through a magnitude of new & novel pathways. This includes the inhibition of the muscle limiting factor Myostatin, the enhancement of mitochondrial biogenesis and output, the effective enhancement of energy production and exercise performance, the potentiation of insulin sensitivity, and the amplification of the key anabolic/thermogenic signaling molecule; Cyclic-Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP)!

What Can Alphabuild Do For You?

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphabuild-by-olympus-labs
To qualify for a logging opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
  • More than 300 posts
  • Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week
  • Not logging/using other similar supplements
  • Limited to US
To ENTER:
Tell us why you want to try the new Alphabuild product by Olympus Labs!? Additionally, you can post previous logs you’ve done in the past for reference!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity! Let’s see some apps!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALPHABUILD by Olympus Labs – 3 Loggers Wanted!!!

View attachment 232889
ALPHABUILD has been designed to bulldoze through the body's rate-limiting signalling molecules and potently enhance muscle building potential. All of this while simultaneously amplifying the body’s ability to burn fat!

ALPHABUILD is a multifaceted powerhouse formula designed to attack fat loss and increase muscle growth through a magnitude of new & novel pathways. This includes the inhibition of the muscle limiting factor Myostatin, the enhancement of mitochondrial biogenesis and output, the effective enhancement of energy production and exercise performance, the potentiation of insulin sensitivity, and the amplification of the key anabolic/thermogenic signaling molecule; Cyclic-Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP)!

What Can Alphabuild Do For You?
View attachment 232890

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alphabuild-by-olympus-labs
To qualify for a logging opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
  • More than 300 posts
  • Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week
  • Not logging/using other similar supplements
  • Limited to US
To ENTER:
Tell us why you want to try the new Alphabuild product by Olympus Labs!? Additionally, you can post previous logs you’ve done in the past for reference!
I am down for logging this product. Make sure follow me Instagram as well because I will be posting about on Instagram in here.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be very interested in giving it a go. Please consider me as a candidate. There are a few reasons, among them I (1) have just started a Keto-esque diet, with the goal of dropping (a lot of) fat, (2) am looking to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce inflammation, (3) am working to enhance mental clarity, (4) always want to increase vascularity, and (5), at my age, want to do whatever I can to increase T.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in following peoples logs, that stick with it….Definitely curious about Olympus return to glory !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am down for logging this product. Make sure follow me Instagram as well because I will be posting about on Instagram in here.
I would be very interested in giving it a go. Please consider me as a candidate. There are a few reasons, among them I (1) have just started a Keto-esque diet, with the goal of dropping (a lot of) fat, (2) am looking to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce inflammation, (3) am working to enhance mental clarity, (4) always want to increase vascularity, and (5), at my age, want to do whatever I can to increase T.
Thanks guys!

Lets keep the apps coming in!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@MrKleen73 @Jeremyk1 @SBH @ELROCK @Resolve10 @baldwanus @Segansational @Tunaking14 @kisaj @BigGame84

Summoning some potential candidates.
Appreciate the tag, but currently running some other things that wouldn't let me give it a fair shake. But looking forward to logs, and particularly if anyone runs this compared with having run AlphaBulk to see how similar/different the two are.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@MrKleen73 @Jeremyk1 @SBH @ELROCK @Resolve10 @baldwanus @Segansational @Tunaking14 @kisaj @BigGame84

Ah heck, yeah I’ll volunteer. I have a few weeks left of Anabolic Effect/Anabolic XT, but nothing lined up for after.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll throw my name in the hat!

currently cutting calories and in a weight loss journey. I am running renaissance periodization hypertrophy app in my first mesocycle. 4 days a week training.

this is a link to my training log that I have going

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/weights-up-scales-down….326840/

have a few reviews in the product reviews section.

not currently logging any products. Will run this product solo for 100% visibility.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to be a candidate, though this looks really interesting because I’ve always been a huge epicatechin fan. Starting all our summer travel for the daughter’s sports and time will be limited.

I may just buy one on my own- any discount codes?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d imagine this will be a solid product. I used Ep1logue last year and actually was surprised at its effectiveness.
I’d have high hopes for this, I’m UK though. I definitely follow the logs along 😁

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really a fan of epi(only see pumps from it), but I will checking in on people's logs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

currently cutting calories and in a weight loss journey. I am running renaissance periodization hypertrophy app in my first mesocycle. 4 days a week training.

not currently logging any products. Will run this product solo for 100% visibility.
@akboom87 Has been killing it with his consistency, and has already done a great job of dropping weight. I would like to see what kind of log he puts on. He has the discipline drive and effort to put in a good log in my opinion.
Can I stack it with my epiandrolean ? (I just finished bottle 1 today but expect a bottle in the mail)
That would likely be my primary stack
I would like to see @Dustin07 give this a shot. I know he has been on EpiAndrolean long enough to know what it is doing for him. So no reason to exclude him on this IMHO. He is an animal in the gym. Steady presence on the board, and always posting in his log.

@KvanH - Thanks for the tag. I am about to start some hormonal stuff. So, unfortunately not a good time for me to run this log.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps so far guys. And for those who are in to follow along we appreciate the support! I’ll post all the log links in one central place
After they’re picked to help everyone follow along

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I've got 0 interest in using anything put out by OL after the way the owner has acted on here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice apps so far guys. And for those who are in to follow along we appreciate the support! I’ll post all the log links in one central place
After they’re picked to help everyone follow along
When do you want to kick it off? I'd be down to throw it in. I have a trip coming up in late July so utilizing this could be the push I need to dial things in a little more, step up my LISS and give the product a fair shot.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Appreciate the mention but I'm currently logging something.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I’d say the reason I’d want to try AlphaBuild is due to the emerging research on the mitochondrial benefits. “When comparing the increase of the expression of Electron Transport Chain IV, a key factor in mitochondria for ATP production, (+)-epicatechin is approximately 400-fold more potent than (-)-epicatechin, which truly is a massive gain of potency!” - AlphaBuild write up. I enjoy taking trans Resveratrol, OptiNAD, and ALCAR on my stim breaks to power up the ole mitochondria. By the sounds of it AlphaBuild could further assist ATP for a natural energy boost. The big brother (+)-epicatechin sounds great for acute exercise performance on top of the already established benefits of (-)-Epicatechin I don’t qualify for the opportunity as I don’t have close to 300 posts and just wanted to share my fascination. I see a lot of good names up for logging! Good luck to everyone

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be interested. I am on a current stack of PA, Recomp 20, BMP, Ursa Major, Mitoburn, and TTA. 2 weeks left on that and then I could start a log. Honestly it's been awhile since I've run any OL products but their new line looks legit. I'm also very familiar with Epi and would love to see how the other ingredients enhance it. My plan is to start a nice cut in 2.5 weeks so this looks like it would be great in a slight calorie deficit.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got 0 interest in using anything put out by OL after the way the owner has acted on here.
Yeah I don’t feel right sending them money, but I could give this a go for free. Unlike the cedar wood oil stuff, which may or may not be safe for human consumption. Allegedly.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened ?
That’s a juicy topic. I’ve already been banned once for talking about it, so I’ll leave it alone for now. But there’s some content on this board showing how he conducts himself and it’s slightly less than professional at times.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah heck, yeah I’ll volunteer. I have a few weeks left of Anabolic Effect/Anabolic XT, but nothing lined up for after.

When do you want to kick it off? I'd be down to throw it in. I have a trip coming up in late July so utilizing this could be the push I need to dial things in a little more, step up my LISS and give the product a fair shot.
I’d say the reason I’d want to try AlphaBuild is due to the emerging research on the mitochondrial benefits. “When comparing the increase of the expression of Electron Transport Chain IV, a key factor in mitochondria for ATP production, (+)-epicatechin is approximately 400-fold more potent than (-)-epicatechin, which truly is a massive gain of potency!” - AlphaBuild write up. I enjoy taking trans Resveratrol, OptiNAD, and ALCAR on my stim breaks to power up the ole mitochondria. By the sounds of it AlphaBuild could further assist ATP for a natural energy boost. The big brother (+)-epicatechin sounds great for acute exercise performance on top of the already established benefits of (-)-Epicatechin I don’t qualify for the opportunity as I don’t have close to 300 posts and just wanted to share my fascination. I see a lot of good names up for logging! Good luck to everyone

I'd be interested. I am on a current stack of PA, Recomp 20, BMP, Ursa Major, Mitoburn, and TTA. 2 weeks left on that and then I could start a log. Honestly it's been awhile since I've run any OL products but their new line looks legit. I'm also very familiar with Epi and would love to see how the other ingredients enhance it. My plan is to start a nice cut in 2.5 weeks so this looks like it would be great in a slight calorie deficit.
Thanks for the apps guys! Will pick some winners early next week!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SinisterElite

SinisterElite

Awards
Old member, new account, glad to see OL still going strong. Looks like a solid product!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you guys check out @kjscatch 's unsponsored log that is already going as well!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Picking loggers soon!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphabuild Loggers are listed below:

• @Dustin07
  • @Jeremyk1
  • @Beau
Please send me your address and email address and we will get this out to you ASAP!