Alpha One vs M1T

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran both and could compare?

is alpha one sides similar or drastically less? the gains seem similar to SD on some logs and feedback

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is Alpha One? Chances are it won't compare to M1T. But M1T is not a very useful steroid. It's too toxic to be stacked and bridged and the shutdown is (apparently) too rapid for it to work well in a pulse. There's just no easy way to utilize it very well, M1T by itself for 3 weeks will be fun then your gains are going to disappear.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
CEL: Alpha one or M1A. Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone - (a prohormone to M1T)

hard to find something out there more potent than Phera, other than SD that are viable alternatives...perhaps i may try phera again OR stack with Max-LMG (is it that much different than phera gains wise?).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard hit or miss reviews of M1A, that it's wet, that it's dry, that it's good for strength, that the sides are bad. I'm not really decided on it. M1T is pretty clear, big gains, nasty sides.

Max-LMG is fine stuff if you can handle progestins, otherwise it won't be fun. Similar to phera yes, wet mass gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard hit or miss reviews of M1A, that it's wet, that it's dry, that it's good for strength, that the sides are bad. I'm not really decided on it. M1T is pretty clear, big gains, nasty sides.

Max-LMG is fine stuff if you can handle 19-nor-andro pro hormones, otherwise it won't be fun. Similar to phera yes, wet mass gains.
looks better. ;)

max lmg, once in the stomach, becomes 13b-ethyl-Nor-androstenedione

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
i ran alpha one and gained about 16 lbs which dropped to 10 lbs following the pct. it wasnt too bad as far as sides. i got some mild back pumps and some decent shutdown from it. strength gains were def. impressive though.. all my lifts went up 20-50 lbs

ive never run M1t but from what people say it seems really good if your body can handle it

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
oh, well then...is the progestinal activity near or same as TREN products? ive ran tren in the past and well i havent quite pinned down how i felt about it yet. Did feel some aggro during... If its WORSE then forget it...ill opt for phera

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is Alpha One? Chances are it won't compare to M1T. But M1T is not a very useful steroid. It's too toxic to be stacked and bridged and the shutdown is (apparently) too rapid for it to work well in a pulse. There's just no easy way to utilize it very well, M1T by itself for 3 weeks will be fun then your gains are going to disappear.

I didn't find M1T to be anymore toxic than Superdrol.. Liver, cholesteral ect...ect And I felt sh..ttier on superdrol Lethargy was crazy.. Really good gains though alot drier than the M1T, although the m1t wasn't crazy wet for me just mildly bloated. Alot of people demonize m1t I find it very comparable to Superdrol.. Methyl one Alpha for me felt like M1T's little Brother if that makes any sense.. I definately got stronger and bigger just not as dramaticaly as m1t

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how did you run the M1T? I've only run it 10/10 during an injectable cycle and it was very mild, didn't do as much as 10mg of Superdrol would have... didn't even gain any temporary weight IIRC. I know if i were to run it again i'd need to start at 20mg and probably go to 30mg which makes me wonder if i can tolerate more dose does that necessarily mean my organs will like it? i dunno so i'm sitting on a lot of it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did you run the M1T? I've only run it 10/10 during an injectable cycle and it was very mild, didn't do as much as 10mg of Superdrol would have... didn't even gain any temporary weight IIRC. I know if i were to run it again i'd need to start at 20mg and probably go to 30mg which makes me wonder if i can tolerate more dose does that necessarily mean my organs will like it? i dunno so i'm sitting on a lot of it.
I ran it about 4 or 5 times back in the day usually for 4 weeks I used to venture up to 30 mgs untill I realized that I was getting just about the same results at 20 mgs and thereafter never again went past 20.. It was one of my favorites..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, well then...is the progestinal activity near or same as TREN products? ive ran tren in the past and well i havent quite pinned down how i felt about it yet. Did feel some aggro during... If its WORSE then forget it...ill opt for phera

max lmg has slightly more progestational activity than nandrolone.

this, plus the fact that it has low androgenic properties, increase the risk of estrogenic side effects.

stacking with a dht ( or androgenic) compound would help mediate these side effects.

max lmg also can aromatize in small amounts into estrogen, but the amount is too little for concern. the low androgenicity, and progestational activity is of more worry to increase estrogenic side effects.

best compound to stack with it would be winstrol, hands down. next would be dht, and other dht derrivatives that have a higher androgenic effect, like epistane.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've thought about giving m1t a run. but with so much other stuff i know works, who has time/resources to risk it?

mreast

Awards
Alpha one converts to m1T at a low rate, I've heard people say the alpha kne sides were just as bad as m1t so I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with running it as M1T is illegal in the us

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha one converts to m1T at a low rate, I've heard people say the alpha kne sides were just as bad as m1t so I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with running it as M1T is illegal in the us
No IMO the sides aren't quite as bad as M1T..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha one is an already active compound needing no conversion.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno I just finished an epi/11 oxo stack yesterday today was my first day of m1t/alpha and im loving it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a joke lol