Alcohol related Prolactin/Progesterone Gyno issues while ON...

gazdecki

Awards
Being that I am in college and I have a bunch of friends who like to drink often, being usually 1-2 a week. And this means getting drunk.

Also I have recently noticed a common side effect among mixing designer steroids such as Phea-Plex and Superdrol with alcohol.

Friend 1 - Took Phera-Plex at 20mg for around 20 days, and admits to drinking alcohol every weekend while ON. He now lactates at the nipples.

Friend 2 - Took Superdrol at 20mg for around 14 days, and also admits to drinking 1-2 a week. He now lactates at the nipples.

Friend 3 - Took Superdrol 20mg for 21 days, also drank while ON. Started lactating 2 weeks in, thought it was not a big deal, and continues to lactate a month after PCT.

All of these guys are retards I know. Not good friends of mine just acquaintances. But is this not evidence that drinking can somehow induce prolactin related side effects?

Lactating on steroids like Superdrol/Phea-plex is surprising none the less but does this prove anything?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Being that I am in college and I have a bunch of friends who like to drink often, being usually 1-2 a week. And this means getting drunk.

Also I have recently noticed a common side effect among mixing designer steroids such as Phea-Plex and Superdrol with alcohol.

Friend 1 - Took Phera-Plex at 20mg for around 20 days, and admits to drinking alcohol every weekend while ON. He now lactates at the nipples.

Friend 2 - Took Superdrol at 20mg for around 14 days, and also admits to drinking 1-2 a week. He now lactates at the nipples.

Friend 3 - Took Superdrol 20mg for 21 days, also drank while ON. Started lactating 2 weeks in, thought it was not a big deal, and continues to lactate a month after post cycle therapy.

All of these guys are retards I know. Not good friends of mine just acquaintances. But is this not evidence that drinking can somehow induce prolactin related side effects?

Lactating on steroids like Superdrol/Phea-plex is surprising none the less but does this prove anything?
It's hard to tell. There are people who don't drink and lactate none-the-less. I would have to beleive the 'roids are the culprits here, not neseccarily the mixture of alcohol and PP+SD. Liver problems is one thing. I'm not a bio-chemist or anything, so this is a possibility, but I don't think alcohol changes your hormones to the point of producing man-milk. My vote is it's the compounds.

Interesting thread though.

gazdecki

Awards
I'm not talking about losing muscle or how it is bad to drink while building muscle... I know all this, I am just presenting a possible relation to alcohol and prolactin issues.

This could be from the sudden influx of hormones from the oral designers combined with the sudden but slight influx of hormones assoiciated with alcohol... input anyone?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Alcohol can raise estrogen not sure about prolactin!! You could try searching for studies on pubmed's site to see if there is any evidence that drinking can increase prolactin!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alcohol can raise estrogen not sure about prolactin!! You could try searching for studies on pubmed's site to see if there is any evidence that drinking can increase prolactin!!
small amounts of alcohol actually cause a surge in testosterone (aggression, sexual inhibitions leaving, good mood)...beyond 2 or 3 drinks and it plummets (whiskey **** isnt just from vasoconstriction)

it isnt weird AT ALL that these steroids can cause lactation. non-aromatizing 17aa's will typically act on the progesterone receptor also (see anadrol, M1T, etc), despite not being nandrolone derivatives (which are of course known for PR activity)

naturally, the progestin activity will not cause lactation/gyno on its own - you need estrogen for that.

my advice for these guys is a mild AI for when they "cycle" - should take care of the problem.

ahh, to be in college again, where being a moron and abusing your body were completely acceptable (i remember it fondly)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
small amounts of alcohol actually cause a surge in testosterone (aggression, sexual inhibitions leaving, good mood)...beyond 2 or 3 drinks and it plummets (whiskey **** isnt just from vasoconstriction)

it isnt weird AT ALL that these steroids can cause lactation. non-aromatizing 17aa's will typically act on the progesterone receptor also (see anadrol, M1T, etc), despite not being nandrolone derivatives (which are of course known for PR activity)

naturally, the progestin activity will not cause lactation/gyno on its own - you need estrogen for that.

my advice for these guys is a mild AI for when they "cycle" - should take care of the problem.

ahh, to be in college again, where being a moron and abusing your body were completely acceptable (i remember it fondly)
Keep in mind that progesrterone and prolactin are two different hormones. Prolactin can effect the mammary gland and can cause lactation...

#your quote# naturally, the progestin activity will not cause lactation/gyno on its own - you need estrogen for that #end quote# Very true progesterone needs estrogen to form gyno!!! But progestins ( synthetic progesterone) would not be the main cause of lactation. Prolactin would be the culprit...

As an AI helping to reduce lactation I dont this would due the trick.. The AI will lower estrogen( if using letro would also lower PG receptors) but would not have any effect on prolactin... a better choice IMO would be caber as it works on D2 receptors and can lower prolactin levels...

It would be great to be in collage again buddy.. Begin a moran was fun LOL!!!!!!!!

wormwood

Awards
ive done something similiar. only my binge drinking was in my second week of pct. That binge drinking was pretty much the whole week(i was on a cruise and it seemed as if everytime id turn around someone would offer a pina colada or a shot).

so yeah 1 week after pct im getting puffy nips that are sore and lactate. Had about half a bottle of novedex xt so i started dosing that at 3 caps a night since im tired of using nolva.

so my question is: how long would i have to use cabergoline in order to effectively lower my prolactin? Will it rebound and reach high levels again when i stop taking it?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stay FAR FAR away from booze, even if using non methylated prosteroids. Drinking while on non-methylated finigenx magnum gave me gyno. I am 99% sure it would not have happened if I had not drank.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard many times in alcohol eduacation courses in high school and college that alcohol causes a few estrogenic side effects. i also engaged a doctor in a conversation on the topic and he backed this up. Of course no one went into detail about whether these effects were estrogen receptor or progesterone receptor related but there is really no doubt in the medical community that alcohol can cause estrogen-like side effects.

I actually noticed a decrease in my pubertal gyno for a few days after drinking. then again in high school i usually smoked a few cigarettes along with those drinks...and was we know nicotine is an aromtase inhibitor.