Awards
In. Solid numbers. 715! My god. 260! You're freaking ridiculous bro
Haha welcome my brother! Thank you! Only gettin better! Hahaha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
630am here at the gym doing my first workout of the day :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mine is HowWeDo's Bicep Jams X-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
nuff said..we know this guy

damn your logs are fast-moving bro................
i'm fashionably late and still pages behind

am i still in time for this?

:hopeful:
Haha seriously snags he has a great following of guys. His logs, as yours do, are filled with great knowledge as well.

A little jealous I've had my prep log up for over a week or so and this focking guy is already pages beyond me lol. Keep rockin it AB.

Never too late for the circle jerk snags :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
nuff said..we know this guy

damn your logs are fast-moving bro................
i'm fashionably late and still pages behind

am i still in time for this?

:hopeful:
Haha welcome my brother! I know they move to the point its hard for me to catch up on this phone

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AB I coached my boys game today. We put a woopin on the other team. My boy ended up with 14 pts. Proud dad!
I bet that's a great feeling! Haha can't wait till my boys powerlifting, football, wrestling... Whatever lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
I bet that's a great feeling! Haha can't wait till my boys powerlifting, football, wrestling... Whatever lol
Its the greatest feeling! He's a Baseball, football, basketball star. Dr said at birth he will be a minimum of 6 ft 5". He's a giant. Glad I married into a giant family lol.

I can't wait to c your boy in magazines with you dead lifting haha, its all in the genes brotha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol kids are badass for sure!!! My kid practically does pushups with not proper form at 8 months. He stands on his toes with his arms on the floor and arches up and lowers himself then back up. He's wierd lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Lol kids are badass for sure!!! My kid practically does pushups with not proper form at 8 months. He stands on his toes with his arms on the floor and arches up and lowers himself then back up. He's wierd lol
I agree, there the ****. Your boy might be working on those good mornings...or maybe a balarena lol jk most kids are on there toes. Just enjoy before they grow up, don't take long.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Of course of course... No steroids like creatine... Lmao!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just hit leg day! Short and sweet. Took 3 Swoll-N! I must say endurance is definitely up since taking which is a plus because that's where I lack.

Squats: 8/5/3/3/1/1/1

Leg press: 8/8/8/8 calf press: 15/15/15/15
5 plates
6 plates
7 plates
8 plates

Box Jumps: 8/8/8
50 lb DB
60 lb DB
70 lb DB

Hip and thigh abductors!

Had a Recover-D Shake and DAMN!!! Was delish! The flavor is getting better each time. Had no GI issues this time with 2 scoops. Mmm Chocolate Eclair

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
killer on the squats bro!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just hit leg day! Short and sweet. Took 3 Swoll-N! I must say endurance is definitely up since taking which is a plus because that's where I lack.

Squats: 8/5/3/3/1/1/1

Leg press: 8/8/8/8 calf press: 15/15/15/15
5 plates
6 plates
7 plates
8 plates

Box Jumps: 8/8/8
50 lb DB
60 lb DB
70 lb DB

Hip and thigh abductors!

Had a Recover-D Shake and DAMN!!! Was delish! The flavor is getting better each time. Had no GI issues this time with 2 scoops. Mmm Chocolate Eclair
Great workout brother! I may put some abductors in my workout after I'm fully recovered too keep stretched and loose, maybe help me prevent injury.

Recover-d gets better each time. I actualy crave it daily, gets addictive lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
all dudes #s are silly, don't you know that yet?

:shocked:

lookit dem freakin jump squats
Haha my buddy Seth tought me those. He's 145 pounds squatting 475 and Deadlifting 500+. He has our state record and he did it raw haha he has less then 100 pounds before hittin world record.