Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its delic Bro! I never had it before until the other day. Its gunna help me shred for sure when I'm able to do cardio. Almond milk unsweetened only has 30 cals.
That's what I use! Unsweetened vanilla. Its great

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscle.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wonderful stuff..silk you must be using eh?
i like the almond/coconut mix too, blue diamond, only 45cals there

:thumbsup:
Yeah that's what's up

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shiz ok review tonight. Got busy last night haha its my weekend now. Going to smash chest first

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shiz ok review tonight. Got busy last night haha its my weekend now. Going to smash chest first
Let's hear it! Damn, you know suspense better than Hitchcock!

msrider

msrider

Awards
wonderful stuff..silk you must be using eh?
i like the almond/coconut mix too, blue diamond, only 45cals there

:thumbsup:
never tried the coconut kind, guess it will be in my shopping cart next :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Recover-D final review!!!

This product was a winner for me! At first the flavor was a little off for me.. kinda tasted a hint of cinnamon which I'm not a fan of but it went away! Each day the flavor got better and better jumpin right by Vanilla Mint Swirl. At first that was my favorite but now I couldnt tell you which one I'd take over the other. Now this is where Recover-D passes VMS. The recovery was phenomenal. I didn't get very sore or if I did it wouldnt be for long.
The things I didn't like about this product is the amount of servings you get and the price. This is an issue for me as well as many others in the economy but don't get me wrong if I have spare money Damn straight ill buy some tubs of this as a treat.
Other then that this protein is top notch, versatile with flavor and great for recovery! This is a new favorite and I can't wait to order more! Thank you for the opportunity to run this product! Loved every minute!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This product was a winner for me! At first the flavor was a little off for me.. kinda tasted a hint of cinnamon which I'm not a fan of but it went away! Each day the flavor got better and better jumpin right by Vanilla Mint Swirl. At first that was my favorite but now I couldnt tell you which one I'd take over the other. Now this is where Recover-D passes VMS. The recovery was phenomenal. I didn't get very sore or if I did it wouldnt be for long.
The things I didn't like about this product is the amount of servings you get and the price. This is an issue for me as well as many others in the economy but don't get me wrong if I have spare money Damn straight ill buy some tubs of this as a treat.
Other then that this protein is top notch, versatile with flavor and great for recovery! This is a new favorite and I can't wait to order more! Thank you for the opportunity to run this product! Loved every minute!
Whoop got the AB stamp of approval!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn straight!!! So far NLA has been a winner period with both products I've tried
Word! I'm taking the lot and I couldn't be happier, solid company with superb products. NLA all day!

msrider

msrider

Awards

Superb Review Brother! Recover-d is a deff treat. If your like me and crave sweets in the evening, this is perfect for you. Can't beet that its got a mixture of casin aswell. Thanks Again for logging AB. You the man!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Superb Review Brother! Recover-d is a deff treat. If your like me and crave sweets in the evening, this is perfect for you. Can't beet that its got a mixture of casin aswell. Thanks Again for logging AB. You the man!
Nah bro you the man! Was a fun ride :)