AE is royalty with Diesel's 3 Kings and JP8X Hardcore

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ether looks good over long term.....but i agree, 2 scoops of jp8 hardcore is going to be hard to beat for immediate results!!!
very true. I will say, the long term response to ether is top notch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that would be my take also!!!

btw-congrats!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The thing with ETHER (which I noticed 10 yrs ago when it was first released and now bc been basically off for an entire year) is you take it as directed, you get some pumps, some endurance, some stim free nootropic results, but I swear, wait till the 2nd time you train a body part on it, like when you rotate back around to back or chest or quads....weights start going up like your on the moon. Most consumers however want that "what can you do for me today" which is why you see products like Aminos and caffeine selling like crazy (Amino energy).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing with ETHER (which I noticed 10 yrs ago when it was first released and now bc been basically off for an entire year) is you take it as directed, you get some pumps, some endurance, some stim free nootropic results, but I swear, wait till the 2nd time you train a body part on it, like when you rotate back around to back or chest or quads....weights start going up like your on the moon. Most consumers however want that "what can you do for me today" which is why you see products like Aminos and caffeine selling like crazy (Amino energy).
couldn't agree more. Currently lifting shoulders/back and seated press is no issue right now and that is after 40 mins of cardio

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a busy day since yesterday but weights moved no issue. Still sitting at sub-200 and doing sets of rack pulls at 405.

Seated press yesterday did sets of 5 easy reps of 185lbs

Today was fasted cardio only.

Tomorrow going to try and hit a heavy chest day. SHould be interesting, as the weather is supposed to be a beast tonight into tomorrow. So might not need to lift as early

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fasted cardio in.....52 minutes 12% 3.8-4.0mph

Will be lifting this afternoon, since work is closed due to inclement weather :)

Will be able to get in a nice chest/tri day with a little rest before hand

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts have been excellent. Nursing a slightly strained right hammy that I made worse doing deads yesterday. Did a set of 405lbs for 5, and that last rep decided pushed it over the edge.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
45 minutes of cardio this am proved that my right hammy is definitely not where I want it.

So I have bypassed legs for today and am focusing solely on bis. I will say, my vascularity is through the roof.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
45 minutes of cardio this am proved that my right hammy is definitely not where I want it.

So I have bypassed legs for today and am focusing solely on bis. I will say, my vascularity is through the roof.
you do a quads/hams/bis day? I usually do back and bis, but way back when use to do a quads and bis day to be able to
superset without burning out a group.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job so far AE; you're selling me on this PWO and the other products in general. Will keep it in mind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great job so far AE; you're selling me on this PWO and the other products in general. Will keep it in mind.
jp8 hardcore is definately worth giving a try, imo!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you do a quads/hams/bis day? I usually do back and bis, but way back when use to do a quads and bis day to be able to superset without burning out a group.
exactly why I try to separate t this way. :)