Adrenal fatigue will be the thing of the past.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, any reason why generic HC would cause you to crash?
It does it to many any times. Must be the binders that are used..

Bungloid48

Awards
Through countless number of reseach and logging though the Gov't data bases I have found the possible missing key to low adrenal out put.
Both the rheins test and the salvia test showed that adrenals on full functional been off cortef for 15 days ...:chick:
I'm intrigued by how you've been able to confirm your findings on Salvia. All I've been able to do on it is laugh uncontrollably for 5 minutes.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Hello Matrix, any progress on getting your adrenal support paper published? Looking forward to your findings.

Thanks,

Phil

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think HC is given out too readily. I never want to take that stuff for adrenals tbh....not unless I was completely immobile and bed ridden with fatigue.

I've read several arguements for ways to treat adrenals, some that are completely opposite than how they are now treated.

I just saw this thread bumped up and I just noticed...I couldn't have been more wrong when I posted this. HC has helped me so much. Definitely cut my anxiety levels down a lot and raised my energy levels. I think I was mostly scared of it being catabolic and harmful with side effects, but that's not true.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just saw this thread bumped up and I just noticed...I couldn't have been more wrong when I posted this. HC has helped me so much. Definitely cut my anxiety levels down a lot and raised my energy levels. I think I was mostly scared of it being catabolic and harmful with side effects, but that's not true.
As long as you keep it with in the physiological ranges when medical required it can extremely benefical. Thats why i suggest gettng blood test 1 hour after taking it to make sure one is not taking to much ..Goal is top 70% of the range (17-20) would be the goal or an decrease in current symptoms.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am only taking 10-15mg per day. I am probably not taking enough. I have had adrenal issues (symptoms) since I was 19 (and a complete burnout several times, used to be a workaholic sleeping 1-3hrs per night during the week and then partying all weekend at night/sleeping all day on the weekend) but I've never done anything for it. I could probably afford to take a little more than I am now. I'm not taking any thyroid support, I should probably look into my reverse t3 as well like you said, since I've had adrenal issues for so long.

ps: any luck with this?

Hello Matrix, any progress on getting your adrenal support paper published? Looking forward to your findings.

Thanks,

Phil

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am only taking 10-15mg per day. I am probably not taking enough. I have had adrenal issues (symptoms) since I was 19 (and a complete burnout several times, used to be a workaholic sleeping 1-3hrs per night during the week and then partying all weekend at night/sleeping all day on the weekend) but I've never done anything for it. I could probably afford to take a little more than I am now. I'm not taking any thyroid support, I should probably look into my reverse t3 as well like you said, since I've had adrenal issues for so long.

ps: any luck with this?
Yes there is starting to be a hight correlation in fatty acids profiles I am getting back with regards to over production of fish oils even when the person is not taking them. There is a biological reason behind this is usually hidden inflammation mainly with in the gut with dysbiosis. As stress increases good bacteria decreases cause elevated levels of enyzme causes package estrogen to be ripped open and to reciruclate through the liver causes damge and binding to receptors. So if a person has estrogen issue there is an extremely high corrleation of dysbiosis as the potential cause of why they need armidex. If they take care of the intestinal inflammation then need for adex will be decreaese or not even needed. Also I see alot of dysbiosis and potential cause for depleted adrenals because all the cortisol is going to deal with the inflammation in the intestinal wall instead of being handle for stress. If a person is stress this can cause dysbiosis (depleting of ability of good bacteria to stick to the wall due to inflammation) As you can see this starts a viciouis cycles. One of the by products of bacterial dysbiosis and inflammatoin of the intestinal wall also causes dysruption in the methione synthase pathway resulting in undermethylation which starts another set of problems. Metal mx - SHUSH on what we discussed ..

superone

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is starting to be a hight correlation in fatty acids profiles I am getting back with regards to over production of fish oils even when the person is not taking them. There is a biological reason behind this is usually hidden inflammation mainly with in the gut with dysbiosis. As stress increases good bacteria decreases cause elevated levels of enyzme causes package estrogen to be ripped open and to reciruclate through the liver causes damge and binding to receptors. So if a person has estrogen issue there is an extremely high corrleation of dysbiosis as the potential cause of why they need armidex. If they take care of the intestinal inflammation then need for adex will be decreaese or not even needed. Also I see alot of dysbiosis and potential cause for depleted adrenals because all the cortisol is going to deal with the inflammation in the intestinal wall instead of being handle for stress. If a person is stress this can cause dysbiosis (depleting of ability of good bacteria to stick to the wall due to inflammation) As you can see this starts a viciouis cycles. One of the by products of bacterial dysbiosis and inflammatoin of the intestinal wall also causes dysruption in the methione synthase pathway resulting in undermethylation which starts another set of problems. Metal mx - SHUSH on what we discussed ..

So how do you take care of this intestinal inflammation?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So how do you take care of this intestinal inflammation?
Very carefully. Every one system is different..normally glutamine helps but in some people stress related conditions it can cause anxiety because it is converted to glutamate. You need to rule these out before implementing anything.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
If the small bowel inflammation is a result of bacterial overgrowth, norfloxacin and amoxicillin-clavulanate may need to be used to correct it according to a wikipedia article.

I don't know if probiotics by themselves could help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If the small bowel inflammation is a result of bacterial overgrowth, norfloxacin and amoxicillin-clavulanate may need to be used to correct it according to a wikipedia article.

I don't know if probiotics by themselves could help.
IT goes alot deeper then that my freind..

superone

Awards
  • Established
IT goes alot deeper then that my freind..
So why not start sharing this information and start actually helping some people out? I dont see the point in saying you know how to fix all these things and then dont give out the info on how to do so. There are tons of people here that would benefit from this information, i thought thats what the forums are for.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So why not start sharing this information and start actually helping some people out? I dont see the point in saying you know how to fix all these things and then dont give out the info on how to do so. There are tons of people here that would benefit from this information, i thought thats what the forums are for.
If you honestly want to know with out knowing a person past medical history If I recommend something for one person it could end up doing damage to another. Especially dealing with the gut your are entering a world of complex chemical reactions that are different for every one. For example giving a specific recommendation for one person can send a person into seizures and potentially end up causing neurological damage if that person biochemistry indicates this. People are looking for a quick fix for a long term problem..To heal the gut it take a good solid 3-6 months. Supplements are not even the key part to healing the gut but deep relaxation exercises that are practice 2 times a day to deactvate stress to HPTA as this method is used to retrain the body to release its hidden stressors. I have seen people take a boat load of supplements only end up doing more damage because they did not take care of the root cause which is retraining the HPTA. So i hope you can understand why i do not recommend alot of supplements on here because I do not want to be responsible for a person interaction due to some thing I suggested. What is one person poison is some one elses gold. I have ran into cases that people are paradoxal and giving recommendation to people ended up doing the opposite..Thats why I do one thing at a time and monitor the response. Do you think HRT is the same for people and every one trys to do monkey see monkey do then end up making them selves worse because peoples bioindividuality differs. Dr john already brought it to my attention about giving recommendation for supplementation because I would be responsible. Luckily no one had any adverse reactions, but I am not taking any chances. Even what I do is under a supervision of a medical Dr I am not going to put my reputation or career at risk...People these days are sue happy. I have studied the human body probably more throughly then alot of nutritoinist, ND, and certain areas medical dr's have not even explored for over 5 years. Spent 20000 hours or more researching nutrients intervention in specific enyzme. The one thing I have learn is that every one is different. Giving fish oils to a person if biochemistry causes the body to retain them ends up putting this person with potential neurological orders and reducing hormones which already depressed. If you do not beleive me about 80% of people I test fall into this category.. I never recommend fish oils unless it is specifically indicated by proper assessment. Goto the different boards mainly thyroid boards all you find people listening to "gurus" advice and these people are always one biaathcing them never get better. I am gaining popularity with in the naturopathic world and alternative medicine at a rapid rate. With in the next year or so my goal is to be one of the nations top alternative medicine professionals. Would Dr john tell you to do x,y, and Z no and people respect a true medical professional which I am trying to establish myself as. My phone rings off the hook all day long people calling from other boards donating my time for free. No way in hell would Dr John take the time out of his day to answers his cell phone.

superone

Awards
  • Established
If you honestly want to know with out knowing a person past medical history If I recommend something for one person it could end up doing damage to another. Especially dealing with the gut your are entering a world of complex chemical reactions that are different for every one. For example giving a specific recommendation for one person can send a person into seizures and potentially end up causing neurological damage if that person biochemistry indicates this. People are looking for a quick fix for a long term problem..To heal the gut it take a good solid 3-6 months. Supplements are not even the key part to healing the gut but deep relaxation exercises that are practice 2 times a day to deactvate stress to HPTA as this method is used to retrain the body to release its hidden stressors. I have seen people take a boat load of supplements only end up doing more damage because they did not take care of the root cause which is retraining the HPTA. So i hope you can understand why i do not recommend alot of supplements on here because I do not want to be responsible for a person interaction due to some thing I suggested. What is one person poison is some one elses gold. I have ran into cases that people are paradoxal and giving recommendation to people ended up doing the opposite..Thats why I do one thing at a time and monitor the response. Do you think HRT is the same for people and every one trys to do monkey see monkey do then end up making them selves worse because peoples bioindividuality differs. Dr john already brought it to my attention about giving recommendation for supplementation because I would be responsible. Luckily no one had any adverse reactions, but I am not taking any chances. Even what I do is under a supervision of a medical Dr I am not going to put my reputation or career at risk...People these days are sue happy. I have studied the human body probably more throughly then alot of nutritoinist, ND, and certain areas medical dr's have not even explored for over 5 years. Spent 20000 hours or more researching nutrients intervention in specific enyzme. The one thing I have learn is that every one is different. Giving fish oils to a person if biochemistry causes the body to retain them ends up putting this person with potential neurological orders and reducing hormones which already depressed. If you do not beleive me about 80% of people I test fall into this category.. I never recommend fish oils unless it is specifically indicated by proper assessment. Goto the different boards mainly thyroid boards all you find people listening to "gurus" advice and these people are always one biaathcing them never get better. I am gaining popularity with in the naturopathic world and alternative medicine at a rapid rate. With in the next year or so my goal is to be one of the nations top alternative medicine professionals. Would Dr john tell you to do x,y, and Z no and people respect a true medical professional which I am trying to establish myself as. My phone rings off the hook all day long people calling from other boards donating my time for free. No way in hell would Dr John take the time out of his day to answers his cell phone.

Cool, understood and thanks for taking the time to explain.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I will give general fact but i will not list protocols for doing so..

starstern

Awards
Adrenal Atrophy and Thyroid Inhibition Following PABA.∗
J. L. McCarthy†
R. L. Murphree
Biology Department, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas and University of Tennessee-Atomic Energy Commission Agri. Research Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
Summary

The results clarify a previous report(2) in which the possibility of a direct action of PABA on the adrenal gland was suggested as a more likely mechanism for induction of adrenal atrophy by this goitrogen. These data indicate that under conditions where administration of PABA produced adrenal atrophy, inhibition of the thyroid gland occurred as indicated by reduced thyroidal I131 uptake. Thus further evidence is presented to associate goitrogenic activity with ability to induce adrenal atrophy, though the possibility of a direct action of PABA on the adrenal gland coupled with thyroid inhibition can not be excluded. ebm.sagepub dot com /content/105/3/515.abstract

does this tell me its good for adrenal strength ?

Last edited:
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It's not one magic bullet . It's creating synergy and balance with in the body by getting to root cause while addressing symptoms

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adrenal Atrophy and Thyroid Inhibition Following PABA.∗
J. L. McCarthy†
R. L. Murphree
Biology Department, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas and University of Tennessee-Atomic Energy Commission Agri. Research Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
Summary

The results clarify a previous report(2) in which the possibility of a direct action of PABA on the adrenal gland was suggested as a more likely mechanism for induction of adrenal atrophy by this goitrogen. These data indicate that under conditions where administration of PABA produced adrenal atrophy, inhibition of the thyroid gland occurred as indicated by reduced thyroidal I131 uptake. Thus further evidence is presented to associate goitrogenic activity with ability to induce adrenal atrophy, though the possibility of a direct action of PABA on the adrenal gland coupled with thyroid inhibition can not be excluded. ebm.sagepub dot com /content/105/3/515.abstract

does this tell me its good for adrenal strength ?
If PABA causes adrenal atrophy, wouldn't it mean it's bad for adrenals? Confused by your question/logic

starstern

Awards
definite it would mean just that ,am confused to ,its not my logic its the resource i found

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definite it would mean just that ,am confused to ,its not my logic its the resource i found
Ah yes true. I did some more research and it says PABA can be helpful, so this resource quoted above is very confusing!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FWIW I've recently stopped taking my usual 25mg of hydrocortisone tapered throughout the day, and now take 5mg of HC in the morning along with 1 cap of BPS Adrenosurge, followed by 1 cap in the afternoon. Things have been good. Decent energy during the day, and good sleep at night. I love this product.

Testing1234

Awards
Any updates? I'm interested in hearing the Matrix and his findings. Were they released? Does he still do consulting work?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Over the past several years I have been working with the top clinics in Uk Australia canada along with the United States in helping with their challenging cases. I am also affiliated with the top LLMDS and functional medicine practioners in many differnt countries. I do a lot of Lyme research finding mechanisms to help allow the immune system to heal it self through altering the mRNA. This will help to reboot the immune system to deal better with the infections. For past year we have been looking at ways to stimulate our own stem cell production we have found hidden in the vaults of Pubmed. There are a lot of advances being made in many areas of health. Due to forum rules we can not solicit unless we are a sponsor which I am not.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has there been shown to be any damage by using 25mg of HC / day for years on end? I found out about AF here on this forum about 12 years ago and have been using HC ever since. Well, I started with Isocort for a few months, switched to hydrocortisone and found it so much better.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Needs to be balanced with other hormones such as dhea....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Needs to be balanced with other hormones such as dhea....
Yeah I’ve been on HRT and take a little bit of TD dhea + preg alongside it. But what I’m wondering is if 10+ years of daily 25mg hydrocortisone supplementation will cause adrenal atrophy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Possible as it depends what the underlying issue. When I remove Lyme, viral fungus mold yeast parasites, heavy metals, hidden emotional trauma past including trans- generation and present etc HPTA can rebalance. In some situation one may need to use nasal VIP to kick things back into gear. Every one is differnt...