Adrenal fatigue?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
So I'm currently working everyday 8am-6pm then studying 6pm-930pm.. I take caffeine in the morning 200mg.. my body is exhausted but have so much trouble sleeping at night, could this be adrenal fatigue? What could help?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat buddy.. wake up drained and can't go to sleep at night. I have noticed that doing some cardio before work to get my metabolism going helps.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully Evomuse will be bringing back Adrenosurge sometime soon. I miss that stuff.

Jeremy Lifts

Jeremy Lifts

Awards
Something I've been dealing with for quite some time now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully Evomuse will be bringing back Adrenosurge sometime soon. I miss that stuff.
I'll know for sure next week what the timeframe is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll know for sure next week what the timeframe is.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am always tired too. Modern life is stressful...

Jeremy Lifts

Jeremy Lifts

Awards
Tell me about it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am always tired too. Modern life is stressful...
Pretty tough to keep that stress from causing too much damage, but we got a handle on a lot of it. Adrenosurge, Abliderate AMMO, and Gut Health all are a huge help.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adrenosurge worked wonders with me. Stim break with no headaches or taking a cap and about half of a normal dose from my pre. Cant wait to have it back.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrenal fatigue is a myth... It is not a disease or condition recognized or classified by any established medical board.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adrenal fatigue is a myth... It is not a disease or condition recognized or classified by any established medical board.
Was going to say this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't really talk about adrenal fatigue as a condition, but AdrenoSurge has a fantastic blend of adaptogens and is getting a definite upgrade to the formula.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm currently working everyday 8am-6pm then studying 6pm-930pm.. I take caffeine in the morning 200mg.. my body is exhausted but have so much trouble sleeping at night, could this be adrenal fatigue? What could help?
I would look more into stress or anxiety as the reason. Are you able to fit exercise into that schedule? Have you tried any kind of relaxation technique such as breathing exercises?

pbandy1

Awards
I would look more into stress or anxiety as the reason. Are you able to fit exercise into that schedule? Have you tried any kind of relaxation technique such as breathing exercises?
Agreed - before turning to supplements that probably won't have a large impact, I would look to stress reduction. Exercise that gets you sweating but doesn't overwhelm you, making sure sleep hygeine is good (good mattress, cold room, proper duration, proper bed time, magnesium glycinate if you aren't taking it), and eating solid nutrition. Mindfulness meditation is great too.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well what else are you taking besides caffeine ? How's your diet ?

Sounds to me you're just burned out, laying off the caffeine would be the general consensus.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
We don't really talk about adrenal fatigue as a condition, but AdrenoSurge has a fantastic blend of adaptogens and is getting a definite upgrade to the formula.

Agree with both.