Adding Strength

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Everyone knows that an oral only cycle isn't the best choice but that being said what is the best oral for adding strength as a stand alone oral only cycle. I'm talking AS to PH's super drol to dbol any oral

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing really wrong with an oral cycle if you do it right.

SD has done well for strength for me; currently running dzine during a cut and i'm breaking PRs... so that should tell you something lol.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Haha good **** man. I've done iron labs methyl s which was supposed to be a clone and did it at only 10 mgs Ed and didn't see anything to crazy probably needed to up the dose. As for the anadrol I would never run that alone lol

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halotestin --- I would IMAGINE trenavar would be great if the conversion is efficient.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
halotestin, or di methyl nor testosterone, aka cheque drops.

methyl trenbolone.

superdrol + dbol or anadrol.

me, im done with getting stronger while on cycle, cause when I come off, my joints just cant handle the strength my muscles can, and i always get hurt somehow.

i prefer to focus on getting stronger off cycle.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Can oral tren be taken alone? Or should I say would that be really stupid to do that

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
halotestin, or di methyl nor testosterone, aka cheque drops.

methyl trenbolone.

superdrol + dbol or anadrol.

me, im done with getting stronger while on cycle, cause when I come off, my joints just cant handle the strength my muscles can, and i always get hurt somehow.

i prefer to focus on getting stronger off cycle.
Same here bro.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I have heard it is toxic as f*** so not worth it. Probably a bad ass oral tho. My next cycle is gonna be 50 mgs winny Ed 6 weeks. I've ran before and have sick results

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Funny you say that bro im on Tbol right now and am loving it at 60 mgs Ed. Tomorrow is last day of 5 week cycle. Gained about 14 lbs. lower back pumps suck ass the past week and havent used taurine but love the compound over all. I have done a winny only cycle and I definitely like both. doing a Tbol and taking time off then starting a winny cycle should add nice size before summer. Gonna be yoked as ****

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Possibly might do another Tbol one day at 80 mgs Ed and definitely get taurine for that

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha good sh*t. I would say anavar but that sh*t is too expensive.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Yeah never done var but it seems legit strength wise but doesn't sound like it gives much size. Winny for me does both and it's half the price

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U can get good size off of var u just need a high dose. Yeah if winny works for u then stick with it.

Swordfish II

Awards
Yeah never done var but it seems legit strength wise but doesn't sound like it gives much size. Winny for me does both and it's half the price
I'm a bit confused your OP asked "What oral gives the best strength?," but it seems like you are more looking for components of size, strength, and affordability.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I strength is my ultimate goal. I am interested in size but ultimate goal is strength. I've heard that some say winny gives them better strength than var and others say that var is better for strength so I guess all depends on how you react to it. I can see how your confused tho I should have said strength and size I guess

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I'm interested in getting jacked as f**k but I really want to get my strength on bench up big time

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I actually just bought both. Bro are you a psychic? I was gonna do a little dbol first and then Win together but that sounds bad with no test

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eh shutdown is shutdown bro. Everyone runs all these PHs/DSs without test, same concept u know.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Should I Just run like a 2 week 20 mg Ed dbol then run the winny?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Should I Just run like a 2 week 20 mg Ed dbol then run the winny?
I'd stack them but keep the dbol at 25mg and winny at 50mg, but run the dbol for 4 weeks and winny for 6.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
You dont think that sounds rough because winny is one of the more toxic orals and dbol isn't to far behind?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just get some VPX "Gangsta Test" and call it good.

-Matt

Swordfish II

Awards
I strength is my ultimate goal. I am interested in size but ultimate goal is strength. I've heard that some say winny gives them better strength than var and others say that var is better for strength so I guess all depends on how you react to it. I can see how your confused tho I should have said strength and size I guess
For strength and size, dbol, although a test base should be used.

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
Maybe I'll run a low dosage 10 mg 1-4 dbol and 50 winny 1-6

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Don't b a p*ssy! Lol jk yeah that sounds fine, i'd run the dbol higher though, but then again I'm crazy haha.