Activate Xtreme Vs. DTH

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on the DTH u probably needed less/day. How many were you taking? I wouldnt go over 3/day.
I was emailing you about it, I went to only 3/d! It kept happening!

Its weird, but the times ive taken test boosters, I actually feel shut down.. if this makes sense. My balls are normally tighten! I dont feel anything and then towards the end of a product like the last week, Ill be ultra horny and aggressive!

Not sure. Ill be the new DTH a try soon tho! I might run it along side JP8.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, Rodja, a very credible source, has continually noted its significant effects on both aggression and strength. And no, I haven't seen any compare/contrast before-and-after testosterone levels of Act X with Diesel Test, so my conclusions are left with what I have seen: secondary sources and the ingredient profiles. Aggression isn't everything.

You assumed I was a woefully uninformed teen, and now that I break it down piece-by-piece, you just believe what you want to believe.
Ummmmm.............based on what?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point, synergy is often overlooked, and not just in the supp industry. Your chains only as strong as it's weakest link.
I like that! :D

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm.............based on what?
Based on anyone's credibility on this board. You know he's not some guy who hops in and says, "d00d act x worked good for me u should try it sumtime." He gives well-thought out and detailed logs (whether it be a supplement review or training thread). Plus he's practicing to get his masters in Nutrition/Exercise Science if I remember correctly.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
but you dont have people talking about Actx is increasing their aggression and training intensity as such with DTH which is a key sign ur test levels is going up sig.
See:
Tribulus: There are no studies that prove that is raises testosterone. It does raise libido, and increase agression. This is not a test booster as no studies have shown to actually raise testosterone levels. If you have libido problems, it actually can help alot.
One reason that DTH causes increased aggression is the tribulus content of the product, undoubtedly. So, no, increased aggression is not a key that your testosterone is going up, as there's been no proven correlation between trib and raised testosterone. Good shot though :wink1:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Based on anyone's credibility on this board. You know he's not some guy who hops in and says, "d00d act x worked good for me u should try it sumtime." He gives well-thought out and detailed logs (whether it be a supplement review or training thread). Plus he's practicing to get his masters in Nutrition/Exercise Science if I remember correctly.

wow. He is going to be able to be a personal trainer! I can get certified for the same fu*king thing through LA for 375 bucks. Big deal! Negs!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
See:

One reason that DTH causes increased aggression is the tribulus content of the product, undoubtedly. So, no, increased aggression is not a key that your testosterone is going up, as there's been no proven correlation between trib and raised testosterone. Good shot though :wink1:

Chuck created DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow. He is going to be able to be a personal trainer! I can get certified for the same fu*king thing through LA for 375 bucks. Big deal! Negs!
Ahahahaha nice bro.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
MrBrightside, we can go back and forth all day long over this 'til everyone is blue in the face,but seriously, what's the point? I would recommend doing what I did, and trying them both, or in your case, giving DTH a try. Last time I checked, Chuck guarantees his products. I've had the pleasure of using both, and DTH did more for me, faster for me, than AX. AX was fine by me, but it took a day over 2 weeks for anything to really get going, where as with DTH, the first full day of doing made it apparent it was already going to town. As for the Tribulus doing nothing, I for one believe in the synergy of things. By itself, it might not seem impressive, but having something in the mix to keep your libido up (which can crash when raising/freeing test) and increase aggression ( good motivation is key) is where it shines. Some companies get by on using it as their main ingredient (see Prime) with purported good/excellent results, so obviously, it's not all hype, and granted, some will respond better than others, that's just natural. For me personally, I've always responded very well to it, but I build up a tolerance to it very quickly, as with most things. Dth isn't just a simple "Test Booster", it's a good job at covering all the bases within reason. My libido crashed after the third week of AX, but everything else was fine. Personally, I feel DTH is a great buy at the price, as it didn't take 2 weeks to kick in. Granted, I could have taken 6 AX per day, but I prefer to take the minimal amount to get results, as, like I said, I build a tolerance quickly. 2 DTH per day was very noticeable for me, so I view it as being far more cost effective. For me, that equates to 15 days of AX, or over 60 days of DTH ( since I take the 5th or 6 day off). Seriously though, give it a whirl, I did and I'm glad. I will say this though, I love Lean Extreme!!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
That's a **** ton of schooling. Way to pretend to be Will Hunting, you get them right back bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you seem to be leaning heavily towards actx, have you tried it yet?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
MrBrightside, we can go back and forth all day long over this 'til everyone is blue in the face,but seriously, what's the point? I would recommend doing what I did, and trying them both, or in your case, giving DTH a try. Last time I checked, Chuck guarantees his products. I've had the pleasure of using both, and DTH did more for me, faster for me, than AX. AX was fine by me, but it took a day over 2 weeks for anything to really get going, where as with DTH, the first full day of doing made it apparent it was already going to town. As for the Tribulus doing nothing, I for one believe in the synergy of things. By itself, it might not seem impressive, but having something in the mix to keep your libido up (which can crash when raising/freeing test) and increase aggression ( good motivation is key) is where it shines. Some companies get by on using it as their main ingredient (see Prime) with purported good/excellent results, so obviously, it's not all hype, and granted, some will respond better than others, that's just natural. For me personally, I've always responded very well to it, but I build up a tolerance to it very quickly, as with most things. Dth isn't just a simple "Test Booster", it's a good job at covering all the bases within reason. My libido crashed after the third week of AX, but everything else was fine. Personally, I feel DTH is a great buy at the price, as it didn't take 2 weeks to kick in. Granted, I could have taken 6 AX per day, but I prefer to take the minimal amount to get results, as, like I said, I build a tolerance quickly. 2 DTH per day was very noticeable for me, so I view it as being far more cost effective. For me, that equates to 15 days of AX, or over 60 days of DTH ( since I take the 5th or 6 day off). Seriously though, give it a whirl, I did and I'm glad. I will say this though, I love Lean Extreme!!
Alright man, that's completely fine. DTH might work better! My original contention was that Act X looks better in the strength department and DTH looks better in sexual function/libido. I really didn't knock it; I picked apart the ingredients to justify my reasoning after I was swarmed. I didn't throw the first insult so I think it's pretty ridiculous that I'm getting ganged and negged when I've provided sufficient reasoning for my posts.

And btw, the trib in Prime is of a different family, Tribulus Aquaticus I believe.

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Well I am getting my DTH tomorrow so I will be able to see how it works for me. I havent tried ACTX though so no comparison here. This will be my first test booster of any kind so I am pretty excited to see what happens.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
when r ppl going to learn that DTHC compares to NOTHING!!
it anit the BEST for nothing.
o and to the op man do a search next time ther r like 20
which is better DTHC or Act X
for goodness sake

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
im a troll? how so, your disputing facts with the people who created and people who have used the products before.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
the bickering is getting old... the last page or two is full of it =/ everyone is entitled to their own opinion. its not that big of a deal. people will believe/feel what they want until both products have been tried out. for me personally, its almost a coin flip on the two. both very good products and cannot go wrong with either one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both come from great companies.

I got nothing from AE, but I don't get much from any supps.. DTH when I took it, as I mentioned.. the pain in my nut was so bad, I had to stop! I dunno wtf it was doing, something! LOL..

I got the latest, I may try it again! :D

munique

Awards
check out this thread : 79468-activate-xtreme-vs.html