6-oxo, DTH, Activate Xtreme, NOS Precursor, and Raw Test Stack

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback on the following stack (the AX, 2 Raw Test, and 2 NOS Precursor I already have so only need to buy 2 DTH and 2 6-oxo):

Week 1:

Activate Xtreme - 3 caps PD
DTH - 4 caps PD
NOS Precursor - 4 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

Week 4:

As above, but start 6-oxo at 3 caps PD

Weeks 5-8:

6-oxo - 3 caps PD
DTH - 4 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn fatburner, you are like the stackmaster. How many pills do you take a day? Anyway stack looks good. You should be a lean, mean, horny machine on this one.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my last cutting stack was comparable to this upcoming one...stacked, stacked, stacked. :thumbsup:

This stack will average about 12 pills per day, still far less than my cutting stack.

Yeah, should provide for an incredible stack. :cheers: Mainly looking to continue the leaning and add some minimal lean muscle.

Was going back and forth whether to include AX at all or some of the other stuff, but all in all, should provide for a good mix.

Damn fatburner, you are like the stackmaster. How many pills do you take a day? Anyway stack looks good. You should be a lean, mean, horny machine on this one.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Slight change...

Probably going to change the stack to as follows to give a break from DTH about halfway through:

Week 1:

Activate Xtreme - 3 caps PD
DTH - 4 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

Weeks 5-6:

6-oxo- 3 caps PD
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

Weeks 7-10:

6-oxo - 3 caps PD
DTH- 4 caps PD
NOS Precursor - 4 caps PD (until I run out)
Raw Test - 1 cap PD

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive ran dth/act x/raw test and td formestane with decent results. great for a recomp. weight stayed the same and took 2 notches out of belt, strength went up also.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear :cheers:

Just what I am looking for from this upcoming stack.

How long did you run it for and how was your dosage of DTH, AX, and Raw Test?

ive ran dth/act x/raw test and td formestane with decent results. great for a recomp. weight stayed the same and took 2 notches out of belt, strength went up also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear :cheers:

Just what I am looking for from this upcoming stack.

How long did you run it for and how was your dosage of DTH, AX, and Raw Test?
6/6/2 for 2 bottles of each. i think you will like the raw test, too bad diesel stopped making it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You get a free bottle of raw test with every purchase of DTH at dpsnutrition....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but heard from Chuck it has stopped production for now, but might come back in August :(

Here is how I have planned it so far:

You get a free bottle of raw test with every purchase of DTH at dpsnutrition....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but heard from Chuck it has stopped production for now, but might come back in August :(

Here is how I have planned it so far:

I would not use just 3 actx a day. Many people dont repond to less than 5 or 6 day. I would save it for later and not use it in the stack if ur going to go 3 caps per day.

6-oxo, dth, raw test and NOS Precursor is a strong stack. Adding 3 Actx/day isnt going to improve the results. I would run the Axtc solo at 6/day, nettle is something where its either you take enough to work or it doesnt work at all.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Chuck! :thumbsup:

As for the AX, I was thinking that would still be a decent dosage of combining it with DTH, Raw Test, and NOS Precursor. Although I have used AX before and I know what you mean about the higher dosage.

Think I will start at that and see how it goes or even bump up the dosage sooner and shift the entire stack accordingly.

Could also always kick off the stack with a solo of AX at 6 caps PD and then go into the dosages I have outline with DTH, Raw Test and NOS Precursor in week 1. 3 caps PD of DTH, 1 cap PD of Raw Test, and 4 caps PD of NOS should still make for a solid stack.

I would not use just 3 actx a day. Many people dont repond to less than 5 or 6 day. I would save it for later and not use it in the stack if ur going to go 3 caps per day.

6-oxo, dth, raw test and NOS Precursor is a strong stack. Adding 3 Actx/day isnt going to improve the results. I would run the Axtc solo at 6/day, nettle is something where its either you take enough to work or it doesnt work at all.

Speed321

Awards
dth + psarm is also a good one, im leaning out well with lots fo added strength an all major excersises.