• Diesel Test Hardcore

Votes: 46 36.8%

• Total voters
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can't read through all of this. I need a supplement that will help with size and strength. Preferably something that works quickly. I've heard a lot of RPM/Drive, Activate Extreme or NHA Stack. Can somene please suggest a stack that will help me with size and strength? If it helps with cutting even better.
NOS ETHER and DTH or NOS ETHER and Ready4War.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
1.) "Libido, semen volume, aggression,and gym presence improved over Act-X".

All of the above pretty much describe what you can get out of trib/maca alone. Thats great if what the person is looking for, but when I get a test booster, I'm looking for something other than improved libido/semen volume.

2.) "Activate Xtreme seemed to give a better recomp.. while diesel test showed more results of higher test.. like libido was a lot higher"

Activate Xtreme gave a better recomp....Isn't that the point? Unless the point is to improve libido. Sure, DTH might/probably improves libido more than Act-X does, but again, aren't we buying these to improve body comp?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reading this thread almost makes me want to do a self-controlled 40/40/20 consistant diet experiment and blood tests to see which actually produces higher test and to what degree.

Looks tempting, but I doubt I'll do it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
1.) "Libido, semen volume, aggression,and gym presence improved over Act-X".

All of the above pretty much describe what you can get out of trib/maca alone. Thats great if what the person is looking for, but when I get a test booster, I'm looking for something other than improved libido/semen volume.

2.) "Activate Xtreme seemed to give a better recomp.. while diesel test showed more results of higher test.. like libido was a lot higher"

Activate Xtreme gave a better recomp....Isn't that the point? Unless the point is to improve libido. Sure, DTH might/probably improves libido more than Act-X does, but again, aren't we buying these to improve body comp?
You can search DTH and see its damn good for training intensity, mood, recovery, motivation and strength gains and body comp....I have to look at that post to see what he meant by "recomp." Those people just hit on those aspects. At the time actx probably gave better recomp back then (summer of 2007) because actx had rhodiola and DTH didnt have that much in the summer of 2007 (first DTH formula). But thats an excuse and thats not what Im trying to give. The other guy said DTH was better for aggression and gym presence but you just skipped over that. You can read xcritbench's log and on both products and clearly see from the updates which one he liked better. Oh never mind you are a DS rep.

DIESEL TEST over the years have show some results of people's free test doubling or more (even people with normal test) and I havent seen that on no Actx log.

edit: Im pretty much done on this thread, Ill just leave it to post by people who have used both products. Anything else over and over makes no sense.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty much done on this thread, Ill just leave it to post by people who have used both products. Anything else over and over makes no sense.
Then leave already. You arent adding anything to the thread in the first place. Youve already said multiple times you dont care to talk about the science and you wont discuss the ingredients in your product.

Critical Bench's log was going completely different until you decided to go in and troll the thread. Worry about your own products.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ok private label......hahaha.

I didnt say dont use it, I said using it isnt innovative....and please its not a compound....its an active from Nettle root. I was simply saying if you take out the nettle you have no product. That means 90% of the effects come from nettle. I didnt say everything else in there was useless or nothing like that.......what you should be doing is searching for those users of actx and dth that liked actx better because as of right now they dont exist.
As a costumer I don't care if its a innovative compound or not, the only thing that I care is that DS brought the product to the market, it works and got science to prove it, while yours...if you ask me pure placebo with no science at all...in fact science says your product DONT WORK.
tribulus products = scam products

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
So, Is Activate Extreme good for gaining size?
It certainly should aid you in gaining size through optimizing hormone levels, controlling estrogen metabolism, and providing adaptogenic support (rhodiola).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
As a costumer I dont care if its a innovative compound or not, the only thing that I care is that DS brought the product to the market, it works and got science to prove it, whyle yours...if you ask me pure placebo with no science at all...in fact science says your product DONT WORK.
tribulus products = scam products
innovative or not isn't a discussion I was having with you the consumer. the "science" you have seen says that tribulus didn't work, what does that have to do with diesel test? the lab work and consumer feedback says dth does work. that's what's so funny, the only people taking the "tribulus and products that have tribulus are worthless" high road have never used dth. common sense would say ok so what if activate xtreme was the same exact formula but with tribulus....now all of a sudden actx doesn't work? yeah that's stupid to say. just for the sake of tribulus I have published studies I can post linlks to in tribulus's defense but that doesn't change the topic from actx versus dth as products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is this a battle of two products as in real world results and hormome test results or a battle of what product has the most "pubmedish" write up? because last time I checked all the powerlifters, athletes, guys in PCT, etc., who dth is formulated for workout in a gym. they don't workout at pubmed.com.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this a battle of two products as in real world results and hormome test results or a battle of what product has the most "pubmedish" write up? because last time I checked all the powerlifters, athletes, guys in post cycle therapy, etc., who dth is formulated for workout in a gym. they don't workout at pubmed.com.
No, but the logic behind it does not come from a gym, but instead a lab. Behind every great product out, there is someone somewhere that did the research for it.

Just cause a powerlifter gave me a vial of something in a gym, and told me it will make me "Swole" doesnt mean I would trust what he had to say.

Adams

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No, but the logic behind it does not come from a gym, but instead a lab. Behind every great product out, there is someone somewhere that did the research for it.

Just cause a powerlifter gave me a vial of something in a gym, and told me it will make me "Swole" doesnt mean I would trust what he had to say.

Adams
that made no sense. I said a product works if it works as in the users respond to it and the lab work show it works. what makes a product effective isn't its write up. I didn't say anything about a product not being formulated based on the science of the ingredients used but it all comes down to what results product X will produce......it doesn't all come down to what products have the most "pubmedish" write up. a great product produces results....period. a write up doesn't make a product great.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that made no sense. I said a product works if it works as in the users respond to it and the lab work show it works. what makes a product effective isn't its write up. I didn't say anything about a product not being formulated based on the science of the ingredients used but it all comes down to what results product X will produce......it doesn't all come down to what products have the most "pubmedish" write up. a great product produces results....period. a write up doesn't make a product great.
I agree with you. A write up DOESNT make a product great. A write up simply states why you added what you did. What ingredient is added for synergy. Etc. Such as why did you add maca, why did you add tribulus?

These are questions you can answer to prove your product over another.

Your statement led to the idea that real powerlifters are the ones to make real products. When we both know this is not the case. It was a scientist cooped up in a lab with a microscope and lab rats that made this industry possible. Not cutler in the gym pressing ungodly weight thinking up plants to try.

Like it was stated, all that I would like to personally see is your method behind the madness to add everything into one pill except the kitchen sink. What was added with the idea of synergy. Or just throw a plate of pasta at the wall and see what sticks?

Adams

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The best product is the one winning. It also happens to be the one that most people use, the one with great results by tons of users, the one with the best science behind it and the best write up to explain why those specific ingredients are being used.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nothing that can be added to this thread..... this needs stickied. LOL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. A write up DOESNT make a product great. A write up simply states why you added what you did. What ingredient is added for synergy. Etc. Such as why did you add maca, why did you add tribulus?

These are questions you can answer to prove your product over another.

Your statement led to the idea that real powerlifters are the ones to make real products. When we both know this is not the case. It was a scientist cooped up in a lab with a microscope and lab rats that made this industry possible. Not cutler in the gym pressing ungodly weight thinking up plants to try.

Like it was stated, all that I would like to personally see is your method behind the madness to add everything into one pill except the kitchen sink. What was added with the idea of synergy. Or just throw a plate of pasta at the wall and see what sticks?

Adams
every ingredient in dth is in there for a reason. I'm not explaining line by line why an ingredient in in a get diesel product and for what reason, I was doing that from 2002 to 2005 and you know what it got me, a bunch of companies using the same combos of ingredients because I explained why this that and this produces results. so sorry I don't get into "how it works in theory" discussions. they are useless. when a consumer does a search for a product and see nothing but great results for that product and the entire line that's what its about to me. the consumer walking into the mom and pop sports sup. store is going to ask "what works. what gets good feedback" they are not asking "hey can you tell me in theory what's the best product on paper for blablabla...." I buy products on feedback and product efficacy, that's how my target market shops. they want to know what works and works well.....not which product does the best job at explaining why this or that is in the product based on pubmed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The best product is the one winning. It also happens to be the one that most people use, the one with great results by tons of users, the one with the best science behind it and the best write up to explain why those specific ingredients are being used.
I don't know how many people are buying actx versus diesel test, I know that you haven't found me one post on any msg board where someone says they liked actx over dth.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Like I said nothing wrong with private labeling just dont continue to pass off that you know what you are talking about when you have no clue. And notice that you are choosing to leave this thread instead of answering any of the questions that deal with actual science.

Why wouldnt I use Divanil, its the best compound available for increasing free test and its the compound I brought to the industry. LMAO. If you understood the science you would realise there is far more to the formula then just Divanil.
You really know how to bring the negative energy into a thread. Lots of accusations based on nothing but your imagination. All this badgering and escalation just because Chuck doesn't respond to you the way you want by telling you everything about his product? Pretty lame wether or not you have valid points.

At least you seem to be articulating a few of your points better, but I would be ashamed to have anyone represent my company in such an unproffessional manner.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how many people are buying actx versus diesel test, I know that you haven't found me one post on any msg board where someone says they liked actx over dth.
Chuck Ill tell you this, the guy you are quoting above (Owen 70 is running a log) is using ACTX right now while prepping for a show. He paid for the bottle and is using it. So thats one guy who used your free bottle used my free bottle and is now buying mine because of the results.

But if you need more proof, check the poll, ACTX is still kicking DTHs ass. Maybe you should buy your formulas from someone else or learn the science.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
You really know how to bring the negative energy into a thread. Lots of accusations based on nothing but your imagination. All this badgering and escalation just because Chuck doesn't respond to you the way you want by telling you everything about his product? Pretty lame wether or not you have valid points.

At least you seem to be articulating a few of your points better, but I would be ashamed to have anyone represent my company in such an unproffessional manner.
Thank god I own the company. But since its unlikely that you would know the full story Chuck is getting what he deserves. He wants to continually go into my threads talking trash about my products and think he can get away with it. Ive had enough.

If he knows so much then he should be able to respond to any question that anyone has for him about his product. He refuses to talk about his compounds or how bad the science behind them is or why he would even use them since they dont work.

I dont mean to bring anyone down and normally I would never go after a specific product by another company (Karma can be a *****) but I will not let Chuck continue to do what he has been doing anymore.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
halarious.........your not putting anyone down, your having a hissy fit and looking really dumb with those "private label and the products are crap" comments. u really read like you are pissed off......like I'm really going to sit here and break down why dth works and has produced the increases in total and free test with reductions in prolactin, cortisol and estodiol. like I said find me some people that have used both and let me see their opinion because you and ds reps and ds "fans" postong bs on tribulus or "show me the science" is just providing for some funny reading. I keep imaging someone going into a sports supplement store saying "forget what works, I want you to show me the products with the best and most pubmed science in the write up." karma....karma what? you act like you just "exposed" get diesel with some private label comments. get diesel products work, do some searches playboy.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I'm not saying you're right or wrong for not discussing the science and ingredients, but I think your product would sell even better if you did.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I posted that I use to do that, I'd rather have a write up that explains what the consumer can expect from the product, not lines of pubmed quotes. Everyone well not even 20 percent of consumers care about a "science" explanation. Everyone isn't as supplement savvy as AM board members. I tell consumers what to expect, guarantee results, put out great products. that's what I'm focused on. Scientific explanations for my products equal a blueprint for comp. to male better products. I went through this years ago at bb.com, some company owners or what ever were going on and on about "show me the science."

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, very crazy thread. Here is my point of view. I have always dismissed Diesel product mainly due to price, but at one point I got chosen to log R4W. I wasn't expecting much, but the product was amazing. Recently I was looking for a test booster and DTH and AX were my two top choices. I searched reviews and could not find one negative one for DTH, but found a few for AX which said it did nothing. I got a good deal on DTH so i bought it. I ran it for one month and def got a great libido boost. Strength did go up, but not drastically or anything too abnormal. i was also taking pslin so i'm sure that aided in the gains. I was planning on running two bottles of DTH, but I started getting really bad acne and had to stop taking it. I think the product was really starting to kick in at this point, but the acne was just too much. I plan to try AX in the near future and I will comment on which I like better. Once i get the funds together for my next order, I will log AX and hopefully this log goes a bit better. Chuck doesnt sugar coat his products like others. I find his products to all work from the ones i've tried. I have taken many supps with all the science saying it should be amazing and it turns out it does nothing. Science in a lot of cases mean nothing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
halarious.........your not putting anyone down, your having a hissy fit and looking really dumb with those "private label and the products are crap" comments. u really read like you are pissed off......like I'm really going to sit here and break down why dth works and has produced the increases in total and free test with reductions in prolactin, cortisol and estodiol. like I said find me some people that have used both and let me see their opinion because you and ds reps and ds "fans" postong bs on tribulus or "show me the science" is just providing for some funny reading. I keep imaging someone going into a sports supplement store saying "forget what works, I want you to show me the products with the best and most pubmed science in the write up." karma....karma what? you act like you just "exposed" get diesel with some private label comments. get diesel products work, do some searches playboy.
Chuck the only one who looks dumb is you and thats because you refuse to talk about your own product besides YOU saying it work. I never said it didnt work and I never said there is anything wrong with private labeling.

Ive posted someone who has taken both products and choose ACTX over DTH. His name is Owen70 (you quoted him twice) and he choose to buy ACTX over DTH to prep for a contest, which he is currently running a log for at BB.com.

The Karma comment has nothing to do with you. Its meant to say that I dont go around and put down other peoples products because nothing good will come from it for me or my company. Its something you choose to do because you refuse to discuss the science behind how your product works or why you choose to put 6 or 7 compounds in your formula that do aboslutely NOTHING for boosting test or free test. Then again since you dont formulate your own products maybe you dont know why you would use or not use them.

There is no BS about tribulus. There are multiple studies posted that clearly show it does nothing for humans with regards to boosting test, free test, controlling estrogen or prolactin.

When people go into supp stores they buy ACTX because it works AND has the science to support why and how it works. It doesnt matter if people read the info or not, its there just in case they want to know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck the only one who looks dumb is you and thats because you refuse to talk about your own product besides YOU saying it work. I never said it didnt work and I never said there is anything wrong with private labeling.

Ive posted someone who has taken both products and choose ACTX over DTH. His name is Owen70 (you quoted him twice) and he choose to buy ACTX over DTH to prep for a contest, which he is currently running a log for at BB.com.

The Karma comment has nothing to do with you. Its meant to say that I dont go around and put down other peoples products because nothing good will come from it for me or my company. Its something you choose to do because you refuse to discuss the science behind how your product works or why you choose to put 6 or 7 compounds in your formula that do aboslutely NOTHING for boosting test or free test. Then again since you dont formulate your own products maybe you dont know why you would use or not use them.

There is no BS about tribulus. There are multiple studies posted that clearly show it does nothing for humans with regards to boosting test, free test, controlling estrogen or prolactin.

When people go into supp stores they buy ACTX because it works AND has the science to support why and how it works. It doesnt matter if people read the info or not, its there just in case they want to know.
more of the same stuff......"private label, I didnt say it didnt work....tribulus doesnt work because the studies Ive seen say it doesnt work......tell me, the owner of a sup company exactly how your products work and why you use the ingredients you use.......you dont formulate your products"...same ol stuff.

You didnt post anyone who used both and said they like actx better. You posted that someone who has used both and said they like DTH better is using actx now stacked with DS's weight loss product. Maybe he wanted to cut running a stack/log on 2 products from the same company....people do that. What you should do is ask him to compare actx to all previously used test boosters in his log......hahaha. Thats what I do, I straight up ask people "tell me what else you have used herbal test booster wise and how they all compare....right there in there DTH log."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Hey FYI, I pm'ed Owen and asked him why he was using actx as his test booster during this cut log.....and he said he had the bottle laying around, he had it for a while because he purchased a bottle last year and DS sent him a bottle to log right around the same time (summer 07) which gave him enough for 2 (30 day logs)........hahaha.

Now he didnt say the product is garbage, but he didnt just decide to go out an purchased a botttle for his cut after his use of both (as you implied), he had the bottle since last year before he logged both actx and dth.

Well anyway leg day, so I gotta go, just took 2 DTH and about to take some R4W and NOS ETHER, pretty sure it will be a good workout...esp. with this pre-workout comic relief.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every ingredient in dth is in there for a reason. I'm not explaining line by line why an ingredient in in a get diesel product and for what reason, I was doing that from 2002 to 2005

Quick question.

So you said you went through the science time and time again from 2002 to 2005.

can you post a link where you spelled everything out? Even if it was prior formula, still will give us an idea of what was thought about when designing your herbal "Test Booster".

Adams

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hey FYI, I pm'ed Owen and asked him why he was using actx as his test booster during this cut log.....and he said he had the bottle laying around, he had it for a while because he purchased a bottle last year and DS sent him a bottle to log right around the same time (summer 07) which gave him enough for 2 (30 day logs)........hahaha.

Now he didnt say the product is garbage, but he didnt just decide to go out an purchased a botttle for his cut after his use of both (as you implied), he had the bottle since last year before he logged both actx and dth.

Well anyway leg day, so I gotta go, just took 2 DTH and about to take some R4W and NOS ETHER, pretty sure it will be a good workout...esp. with this pre-workout comic relief.
What I am implying is that he BOUGHT a bottle of ACTX and used it. He could have bought anything else including DTH but he bought a bottle of ACTX. He is someone who has used both products and he choose to use ACTX, which he is doing very well on.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Quick question.

So you said you went through the science time and time again from 2002 to 2005.

can you post a link where you spelled everything out? Even if it was prior formula, still will give us an idea of what was thought about when designing your herbal "Test Booster".

Adams
nope. Im not explaining why anything is in any of my products anymore from a scientific, pumbed view. I said that time and time again in previous post. It doesnt change the product's results. You should apply to be a DS rep., they have a lot now but they are always looking for more.

Not going to do that, but you can read the current right up at getdiesel.com or search DIESEL TEST or DIESEL TEST harcore at am or bb.com for feedback on the products effectivness.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What I am implying is that he BOUGHT a bottle of ACTX and used it. He could have bought anything else including DTH but he bought a bottle of ACTX. He is someone who has used both products and he choose to use ACTX, which he is doing very well on.
Ok, maybe you dont understand what Im saying. Last summer when Actx came out he bought a bottle. At the same time he was sent a bottle from DS for free to log. He did a 30 day log....still had one bottle. Never used it, so he used it for his cut. He didnt use DTH and Actx THEN decided to buy a bottle of Actx for his cut, he said it was "lying around" because he had it from last year. Actx came out before DIESEL TEST hardcore.

Understand now?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope. Im not explaining why anything is in any of my products anymore from a scientific, pumbed view. I said that time and time again in previous post. It doesnt change the product's results. You should apply to be a DS rep., they have a lot now but they are always looking for more.

Not going to do that, but you can read the current right up at getdiesel.com or search DIESEL TEST or DIESEL TEST harcore at am or bb.com for feedback on the products effectivness.
Well I was giving you the benefit of the doubt really. All I wanted to see was some reason to your rhyme. But alas, it appears you do not have one. Feedback is great "Hey I woke up with a boner today, so it must be raising my test to supraphysiological levels" blah blah blah.

Every company under Gods golden sun has put together one of these kitchen sink supplements and claimed glorious things. Having the balls to back up your claims with reasoning to the customer is NECESSARY in this market. Why does your kitchen sink supplement work better than Company X's new supplement (Which has actual liscened powder)? It doesnt. But hey, at least Company X has the research and knowledge to back up their claims with what foot work they actually did.

Like I said early, you throw enough shlt at the wall, something is bound to stick sooner or later. Getting a hard on, and smelling like shlt doesnt equate supraphysiological levels of testosterone.

No need for a response, its all going in circles now.

Adams

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok, maybe you dont understand what Im saying. Last summer when Actx came out he bought a bottle. At the same time he was sent a bottle from DS for free to log. He did a 30 day log....still had one bottle. Never used it, so he used it for his cut. He didnt use DTH and Actx THEN decided to buy a bottle of Actx for his cut, he said it was "lying around" because he had it from last year. Actx came out before DIESEL TEST hardcore.

Understand now?
I understand that if he really thought DTH was that much better he would have bought a bottle and used it for this part of his cut. The point is that he had already bought it and liked ACTX enough to use it again, instead of buying a bottle of DTH for this part of his prep.

Apparently you still dont understand but that doesnt surprise me.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you each sponsor 2-3 logs for people who have run the other's product and have them then compare the two. I can understand where both of you are coming from, but its really all pointless when its coming down to users opinion. I thought DTH was a great product and don't care about science. Like stated before, I've tried products backed by science which didn't do anything. I typically go by trusted user review. I plan on logging AX probably after my hemodrolix log and will compare. I think this arguing is pointless because it isn't gonna help either of your sales. Both your products work and work well. There is no need to argue over something that you each really have no control over and that is what consumers say about your products as this typically drives the supplement market.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well I was giving you the benefit of the doubt really. All I wanted to see was some reason to your rhyme. But alas, it appears you do not have one. Feedback is great "Hey I woke up with a boner today, so it must be raising my test to supraphysiological levels" blah blah blah.

Every company under Gods golden sun has put together one of these kitchen sink supplements and claimed glorious things. Having the balls to back up your claims with reasoning to the customer is NECESSARY in this market. Why does your kitchen sink supplement work better than Company X's new supplement (Which has actual liscened powder)? It doesnt. But hey, at least Company X has the research and knowledge to back up their claims with what foot work they actually did.

Like I said early, you throw enough shlt at the wall, something is bound to stick sooner or later. Getting a hard on, and smelling like shlt doesnt equate supraphysiological levels of testosterone.

No need for a response, its all going in circles now.

Adams
Doesnt that just make you want to run right out and buy a bottle of DTH? You are a consumer who is not going to get any info about this product beyond the amount of pills you need to take. Now thats customer service!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just to add. You'll be hard pressed to find really bad reviews for either product, so you both should be satisfied with having two solid products.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt that just make you want to run right out and buy a bottle of DTH? You are a consumer who is not going to get any info about this product beyond the amount of pills you need to take. Now thats customer service!
I understand your point here, but from my perspective even with the science presented the typical user can not decipher the lingo used. It is a good point though. I think if the question is asked, it should be answered for those who understand science. I think every product should have a faq containing the science behind the formulation.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I understand that if he really thought DTH was that much better he would have bought a bottle and used it for this part of his cut. The point is that he had already bought it and liked ACTX enough to use it again, instead of buying a bottle of DTH for this part of his prep.

Apparently you still dont understand but that doesnt surprise me.
no u don't understand, a lot of people like to use up with they have before buying other stuff. he said he used it because it was "laying around" from last year he didn't say he used it because its better.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you each sponsor 2-3 logs for people who have run the other's product and have them then compare the two. I can understand where both of you are coming from, but its really all pointless when its coming down to users opinion. I thought DTH was a great product and don't care about science. Like stated before, I've tried products backed by science which didn't do anything. I typically go by trusted user review. I plan on logging AX probably after my hemodrolix log and will compare. I think this arguing is pointless because it isn't gonna help either of your sales. Both your products work and work well. There is no need to argue over something that you each really have no control over and that is what consumers say about your products as this typically drives the supplement market.
Im sure his product does work well but asking someone to rate their increase in semen volume and sexual pleasure is not a measurement of higher levels of test.

He feels his is the best and I feel that mine is, if the customer is happy with either choice I would be fine with it. Thats not whay Im in here posting. Im here because he feels the need to troll DS threads so he can bash DS products. And thats not going to happen anymore.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no u don't understand, a lot of people like to use up with they have before buying other stuff. he said he used it because it was "laying around" from last year he didn't say he used it because its better.
And a lot of people dont. Ive got plenty of stuff that I would never use again because I could use something better. Regardless if its laying around or not.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Im sure his product does work well but asking someone to rate their increase in semen volume and sexual pleasure is not a measurement of higher levels of test.

He feels his is the best and I feel that mine is, if the customer is happy with either choice I would be fine with it. Thats not whay Im in here posting. Im here because he feels the need to troll DS threads so he can bash DS products. And thats not going to happen anymore.
I'm not aware of your history, so I obviously didn't understand where the arguments are stemming from. Either way, I look forward to trying your product in the future and giving a comparison.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Just to add. You'll be hard pressed to find really bad reviews for either product, so you both should be satisfied with having two solid products.
Yeah Im very satisfied. I couldnt be happier with ACTX. So you are absolutely right.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I'm not aware of your history, so I obviously didn't understand where the arguments are stemming from. Either way, I look forward to trying your product in the future and giving a comparison.
I know most people arent going to be aware of it. Thats why I said Chuck is going to bring this all upon himself and its not going to end until he lets the results of his products speak for themselves. Instead of going into my threads and harassing customers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know most people arent going to be aware of it. Thats why I said Chuck is going to bring this all upon himself and its not going to end until he lets the results of his products speak for themselves. Instead of going into my threads and harassing customers.
Ah, I wondered why. I never known you to question others products. But if that is being done, it is to be expected.

Adams

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
post me some quotes of me "harrassing" someone on a ds thread. Its also annoying that you keep saying dth is only good for libido and semen volume when every single log on it says different. anyway I will put up 10 bottles of dth to be logged by actx loggers in the past if they use it in the same stack as they did on actx and have them compare, ds can do the same and leave it at that

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post me some quotes of me "harrassing" someone on a ds thread. Its also annoying that you keep saying dth is only good for libido and semen volume when every single log on it says different. anyway I will put up 10 bottles of dth to be logged by actx loggers in the past if they use it in the same stack as they did on actx and have them compare, ds can do the same and leave it at that
I'd be willing to do that. I'm going to be starting bulking for the next 2 months, I ran ActX stand-alone...lemme know Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
anyway I will put up 10 bottles of dth to be logged by actx loggers in the past if they use it in the same stack as they did on actx and have them compare, ds can do the same and leave it at that
Like I said I will put together a thread by this weekend once we workout the "criteria" and pick 5 people here and 5 people at bb.com to log DTH that have ran actx in the last 3 months and logged it. They will have to use the product in the same stack and on the same training program as they did the actx. You should do the same for people who logged DTH in the last 3 months. We can ban all reps and company "heads" from posting in the logs unless there are specific questions that need to be answered.

They can say which one they liked better for:

-strength
-LMM gains
-training intensity/aggression in the gym
-muscle hardness
-libido (yes they need to compare on libido because with an increase in LH and total test comes an increase in libido)

-aggression out side the gym
-mental clarity/mood

and since actx has rhodiola:

-endurance
-recovery

plus testerosterone increase related sides
-acne
-oily skin
-temper......etc.

This is the same exact thing I did in summer of 2007 when they both came out here at bb.com. The problem is I have to find some way where peers pick testers because Im not going to give a bunch of product to people who dck ride DS all day. Also If these people have never logged a GET DIESEL product they probably wont get picked because its not fair to the bunch of repeat GET DIESEL customers that want to run a spon. log on DTH and im always saying no, and put 10 bottles to people who dont regularly purchase the get diesel line or have never purchased a get diesel product an logged it, but its whatever.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Back for more laughs.... lol
since Applied was the first company to sell sports supplement that includes a 50% icariin extract of HGW did you know you can run around saying you introduced that "compound" to the sports supplement industry (when previously to that most other extracts where 10-15% Icariin as with Nettle extracts before DS sold a 65% 3,4, daviablablabla extract)? I know its not a "compound" its an active in a plant, but you can call it a "compound" and then slap a TM name on it like Icarimil™.

Thats just an FYI.