About to start testostorone under doctor seeking some guidense

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok My doctor just took me decided that i will be moving from clomid 50mg 3x per week and arimidex 1 per day ( i actually only take 3 per week as that does not crash my estrogen). It will be in january. He will be starting me with 200mg of test every 10 days and see how that goes. Depending on my response he says he could stay with that or we could go to 150mg per week. There are several people who mentioned that you get your best gains from your first cycle so i am worried if i do this for say a month or 10 weeks i miss that chance. Thoughts on that?

The other steroids that interest me are Deca, Equipoise, Dbol and superdrol.

I figure if i get the 150 mg per week add another 100 or 200 to that and then 200-300 mg of eq or deca and for the first 4 weeks do superdrol ( dont know much about it yet so i forget the dosage i know its done 4 weeks typically no more). or dboll for 6-8 weeks. I figure with the oral to get some milk thistle or any liver protection someone will reccomend

Also There are some places that have "mixes" like 200mg test, 200mg deca. Some also have tren in them. Anyone have experience on thoughts on these? I dont believe sources are discussed here, but its from a trusted source on another board.

I figure my blast ( TRT plus my extra doses) will for 10 weeks and then use the TRT does for 10 weeks. I was told there is no PCT if you are on hormone replacement therapy.

One of the most confusing things to me is HCG. My doc does not seem to use it at all. The doctors that appear to be test mills ( at least that is what i heard) usually as part of their package include HCG. I was wondering if there is somewhere that it is advised here and how much?

Thanks guys. Wish i was a bit more knowlegable, but ost of my knowledge is from the 1990s when Deca only and Dianabol only cycles were popular. IT seems there are so many dissenting opinions i figure better safe than sorry.

Goals. Pretty much what i have been doing ( see below) just stronger. I doubt i will get back into bodybuilding but strongman is a possibility.

Bit of background

Ok I know there is tons of info that people will need to give me solid answers and I will try go give as much info. Thinking of blast/cruise TRT and possible stacks

First I am 43 and never took any steroids and back in 1996 I took nor andro for like 2 weeks and then stopped. I discovered I have low t. Since the wife and I were thinking of having kids I was told not to take test injections and instead the doctor gives me 3 50mg clomid per week and 1mg arimidex a day. I learned on another forum to take that at 1mg 3x per week as well and seem to have gotten strong.

Lets assume I train right and eat reasonable. I previously weight lifted in college starting at 19 and when I finished school at 22 I stopped when I got a sit on my A&& banking job and yes that was a mistake. At my peak shape I was 8% bodyfat at 217lbs I believe. My best lifts raw were 370lb bench, 425 deadlift and a 405 squat.

I got into lifting just before turning 39. I don't know my bodyfat, but I think once they took it and I think it was like 30-37%. lifts sucked I think I got 185lbs on the bench for like 3 reps and weighted 380.

I am presently 315 with 15.5% bodyfat. lifts are bench 360lbs, deadlift 450 and squat 415 ( man what happened to my power)

I take glutamine and creatine at 10g each per day and use protein powder. ( the creatine and glutamine are not always in there)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to figure out your trt before you go blasting gear. If you start taking all these other steroids, your bloodwork will be awful and your doctor will probably drop you as a patient. Wait till you get your trt protocol set up, then plan the cycles out. You want to make sure you have enough time off after blasting so that your bloodwork wont look bad when you get labs done.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok My doctor just took me decided that i will be moving from clomid 50mg 3x per week and arimidex 1 per day ( i actually only take 3 per week as that does not crash my estrogen). It will be in january. He will be starting me with 200mg of test every 10 days and see how that goes. Depending on my response he says he could stay with that or we could go to 150mg per week. There are several people who mentioned that you get your best gains from your first cycle so i am worried if i do this for say a month or 10 weeks i miss that chance. Thoughts on that?

I figure if i get the 150 mg per week add another 100 or 200 to that and then 200-300 mg of eq or deca and for the first 4 weeks do superdrol ( dont know much about it yet so i forget the dosage i know its done 4 weeks typically no more). or dboll for 6-8 weeks. I figure with the oral to get some milk thistle or any liver protection someone will reccomend

Also There are some places that have "mixes" like 200mg test, 200mg deca. Some also have tren in them. Anyone have experience on thoughts on these? I dont believe sources are discussed here, but its from a trusted source on another board.

I figure my blast ( TRT plus my extra doses) will for 10 weeks and then use the TRT does for 10 weeks. I was told there is no PCT if you are on hormone replacement therapy.

One of the most confusing things to me is HCG. My doc does not seem to use it at all. The doctors that appear to be test mills ( at least that is what i heard) usually as part of their package include HCG. I was wondering if there is somewhere that it is advised here and how much?

Thanks guys. Wish i was a bit more knowlegable, but ost of my knowledge is from the 1990s when Deca only and Dianabol only cycles were popular. IT seems there are so many dissenting opinions i figure better safe than sorry.

Goals. Pretty much what i have been doing ( see below) just stronger. I doubt i will get back into bodybuilding but strongman is a possibility.

Bit of background

Ok I know there is tons of info that people will need to give me solid answers and I will try go give as much info. Thinking of blast/cruise TRT and possible stacks

First I am 43 and never took any steroids and back in 1996 I took nor andro for like 2 weeks and then stopped. I discovered I have low t. Since the wife and I were thinking of having kids I was told not to take test injections and instead the doctor gives me 3 50mg clomid per week and 1mg arimidex a day. I learned on another forum to take that at 1mg 3x per week as well and seem to have gotten strong.

Lets assume I train right and eat reasonable. I previously weight lifted in college starting at 19 and when I finished school at 22 I stopped when I got a sit on my A&& banking job and yes that was a mistake. At my peak shape I was 8% bodyfat at 217lbs I believe. My best lifts raw were 370lb bench, 425 deadlift and a 405 squat.

I got into lifting just before turning 39. I don't know my bodyfat, but I think once they took it and I think it was like 30-37%. lifts sucked I think I got 185lbs on the bench for like 3 reps and weighted 380.

I am presently 315 with 15.5% bodyfat. lifts are bench 360lbs, deadlift 450 and squat 415 ( man what happened to my power)

I take glutamine and creatine at 10g each per day and use protein powder. ( the creatine and glutamine are not always in there)
Dude, looking at your stats.... I'm curious what your Test numbers were??

And I agree 100% with AG above. ^^^

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just like they said if you're about to start trt then you'll just have to suck it up and face the idea that your first blast might not be as good as it could have been.

Though if your t is low, and you respond well, that time at 200mg might be enough to see some major improvements physiologically. Although I often recommend to guys that they ought to take less than their prescribed dosage (in your case 150mg instead of 200mg) meet the docs criteria for numbers, and save up extra test for a blast. The only caveat then is you're lying to your doctor.

There's a few different ways to skin this cat.

astronomical

Awards
I would definitely get your TRT in check before you even start thinking of blasting and cycling. Either that or just do your blast first 500mg test e then start TRT.
Also try to do shots twice a week as once every 10 day is gonna suck as your hormones will be jumping like a rollercoaster going up and down hardcore.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everyone else, either run a cycle and then move to a cruising dose with your doc for TRT or get your TRT figured out before moving to a blast, you don't want to lose the trust of your doc and have to re-establish with a new one.

On another note...how tall are you? If I read that right you're 43, you got back into lifting at 39 and something like 30-37% bodyfat at 380lbs? And you're currently 315 and 15.5% bodyfat? You sound like a massive dude, irrelevant to your post I know, this was just an observation. Congrats on the fat loss and taking control of your weight.

Bit of background

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just for clarity, your doc prescribed 1mg of arimidex a day ( i know you said you switched it to 3 a week) and you were just taking Clomid?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for clarity, your doc prescribed 1mg of arimidex a day ( i know you said you switched it to 3 a week) and you were just taking Clomid?
If that's the case I might just get a new doc. If that were me.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, looking at your stats.... I'm curious what your Test numbers were??

Forget the exact figrue but 500 something.

And I agree 100% with AG above. ^^^
I agree with everyone else, either run a cycle and then move to a cruising dose with your doc for TRT or get your TRT figured out before moving to a blast, you don't want to lose the trust of your doc and have to re-establish with a new one.

On another note...how tall are you? If I read that right you're 43, you got back into lifting at 39 and something like 30-37% bodyfat at 380lbs? And you're currently 315 and 15.5% bodyfat? You sound like a massive dude, irrelevant to your post I know, this was just an observation. Congrats on the fat loss and taking control of your weight.
6 ft

I think it was at first that mine might ahve been a bit higher. It seems that from advice i have gotten it taken care of. I always say i would rather not need it and have it than not have it and need it. I have lots of arimidex. I am sure i will find a use for it one day.

If that's the case I might just get a new doc. If that were me.
Exactly where I was going. Insane
It should be worth noting, sorry i did not mention it, my doctor is aware i plan on taking some extra and is ok with it but wont prescribe extra. He said maybe up the test amount and was not conerend about deca or eq. He did mention the orals like dbol are really harsh on the liver. He has a couple clients that take extra including one who competes in masters locally.

bye the way are sarms going to raise my test levels if I take them with the gear? I thought of taking them during cruises once i get things figured out. Doc told me give him a couple months before i start adding anything to it. I guess in that it sounds like he is right.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s amazing how reckless some docs will prescribe arimidex at stupid high doses! Wish they would do the same with test.. oh let’s try 1 cc per day lol. Just take one a week oh yea doc one a day is working great

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont know if i would go 1400mg per week of test with my goals, but i get what you are saying. I think it will be pulling teeth to get 200mg of test per week 150 possibly. I am just glad he is willing to do the shots. The clinics are really expensive so i have to go through a doc. I might see if any others are in my area depending on what happens, but i am going to start with the trt as advised some say up to a year. My doc is like after a couple months he would be ok with a cycle so i may look for more imput, but i have an idea of the compounds. test c, deca, eq and maybe a kickstart of superdrol or dbol. Now primobolan is supposed to be really good, but seems you need about 600mg per week to be effective and that is expensive. Anyone have luck with 300mg per week? Also on sustonon 250. Just out of curiosity anyone ever use just one shot of that per week and get good results? I often heard of every 3 days for that one, but its a really mild side effect one making it interest me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont know if i would go 1400mg per week of test with my goals, but i get what you are saying. I think it will be pulling teeth to get 200mg of test per week 150 possibly. I am just glad he is willing to do the shots. The clinics are really expensive so i have to go through a doc. I might see if any others are in my area depending on what happens, but i am going to start with the trt as advised some say up to a year. My doc is like after a couple months he would be ok with a cycle so i may look for more imput, but i have an idea of the compounds. test c, deca, eq and maybe a kickstart of superdrol or dbol. Now primobolan is supposed to be really good, but seems you need about 600mg per week to be effective and that is expensive. Anyone have luck with 300mg per week? Also on sustonon 250. Just out of curiosity anyone ever use just one shot of that per week and get good results? I often heard of every 3 days for that one, but its a really mild side effect one making it interest me.
I used sust 250 4x a week in short bursts and then I’d ride the wave down and do it again. Not the best protocol but it shows there are a number of ways to use it. If you use it E3D, by a month in you’ll be on a whole lot of test actually. I forget the number but it’s 1.5x the total dose of decanoate spread over the first 16 days minus a formula I’m not willing to do. I think close to a gram. Not the best idea either imo.

Cheaper (and stronger/more fun) than primo is 1-T Cypionate.

As little as 200mg/wk or as much as a gram a week, stacked with a median or trt dose of test, has the ability produce truly fantastic results. 7x more anabolic than testosterone, and it truly is. Zero estrogen conversion, low binding affinity for sebaceous and hair follicles. Huge nitrogen retention, top notch nutrient partitioning, unreal strength increases, very very low sides. It comes with only the basic natural sides of being an AAS (what are those?) increased blood pressure can happen, hematocrit levels may rise, lethargy is still possible, lowered Hdl and increased ldl is still possible. Low estrogen is a common side of using 1-T solo for long periods as it doesn’t aromatize but also takes quite some time to shut down the hpta. The human body seems to tolerate 1-T better than exogenous testosterone in that regard, which is not uncommon among synthetic steroids (primo, Anavar, winstrol, and others are all fairly easy to bounce back from according to the available medical information)

Obviously using test along side 1-T will bring back the chance of acne, shedding, gyno, etc. adding other compounds will exacerbate this of course.

As I said, it is well tolerated, lowest chances of sides out of all aas including anavar. My personal favorite by a long shot. It was developed originally as the injectable counterpart to dianabol, but was scrapped for unknown reasons in favor of primobolan and didn’t make it to the market until 2001-2 as an otc legal steroid sold in gnc etc.

Seemingly it should be the biggest star in all of PEDs, far beyond tren. However it is relatively unknown and unused, even though available.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-T Cypionate. thanks i had not heard of one of these/ Now would taht get stacked with other test or taken instead of say sust or regular testosterone cypionate