A new chapter...RickRock's path on the "DARK SIDE" begins...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I'm running a summer cutter with test and winny. Was thinking about some NPP at 200/week also. A little joint help + few xtra lbs while cutting...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB-a-Dub-Dubbed!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If I chose to go this route next run that first shot is going to be intense. I can only imagine the adrenalin rush I'd feel after that shot, mainly because I'm a pansy when it comes to needles so it would feel so good to get it out of the way. Nice job and congrats bud!
I'm the same man! I'm running my first inject cycle now and I'm lucky my GF is a nurse and injects it for me!! I probably couldn't do it myself ! :girl:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Gotcha. I'm running a summer cutter with test and winny. Was thinking about some NPP at 200/week also. A little joint help + few xtra lbs while cutting...
I'd do at least 300 a week.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan to me :thumbsup:

SUB-a-Dub-Dubbed!!!
Glad to see you hopped over!!

I'm the same man! I'm running my first inject cycle now and I'm lucky my GF is a nurse and injects it for me!! I probably couldn't do it myself ! :girl:
Its a good thing you have that option then. I guess you have to hold on to her...lol

I'd do at least 300 a week.
I'm sure that would be a good dose as long as sides didnt get bad

Common doses for npp are 200-500 some people run higher but I do not think it is needed everything I ate was used for muscle I gained 7 lbs while eating 2500 calories a day lifting 6x a week and doing cardio 7x a week
That sounds like NPP is pretty awesome. Now I cant wait to run it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Weight:165 (+0)

pinned 250mg Test E
pinned 250mg Masteron E
took 45mg Epi

Alright here is my update from yesterdays workout. First day of DC went really well. The DOMS I have today are pretty intense as I have some killer soreness. I cant give all the credit to DC, because I did just take 5 days off of the gym. I knew soreness was going to come on quite a bit no matter what, but I have an "enhanced" soreness that I havent felt for quite some time this morning......oh and my right quad is pretty sore too from using that 22g harpoon to inject with...lol. the soreness increased yesterday as the day went on and almost started affecting my walk last night. Its actually less sore this morning though. I will definitely remember to switch needles after drawing on Friday.

I ate quite a bit yesterday, and broke fast right after my workout (which I am not used to yet). I wasnt hungry, but I got the food down. I probably ended up at somewhere between 3200 and 3500 cals with probably 250 protein and 250-300 carbs. Today should be similar to that again.

I really think I am going to like this DC training. My first experience with it was pretty positive. It might take a bit to get really into the swing of how it all goes and get used to timing the rest-pauses correctly without waiting too long, but I think its going to be a good split. I got through yesterdays workout in about 50 minutes which isnt too bad. After doing the extreme stretches following working out each bodypart, it feels pretty good too. Hopefully I should be able to keep up with the progression and add weight to my lifts each week. here is how the first one went...For those not familiar to DC, there will be quite a bit of machine work on certain exercises because of the safety factor. Its very important to "save" yourself if you need to because of the rest-pause nature of DC, and with conventional free weights like flat bench you cant save yourself when going to failure, but you can with a smith machine.

(RP)=rest, pause of 11-15 breaths or around 20 seconds

Chest/shoulders/triceps

Smith Incline Bench
160x10, (RP)x6 (RP), x3

Hammer strength Decline press
225x12, (RP), x7, (RP), x4

Hammer Strength Bench press
225x10, (RP), x5, (RP), x3

Extreme Stretch for 60 seconds (holding 70lb DBs at full negative rep on flat bench stretching the chest)

Smith Military
160x9 (RP), x5, (RP), x2

BB upright rows
115x10 (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Hammer strength Shoulder press
115x10 (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Extreme stretch of shoulders (using a squat bar at shoulder height facing away from it palms up on bar leaning forward away from rack up on heels)

Close grip bench
140x10, (RP), x5 (RP), x3

Reverse grip bench
140x9, (RP), x4, (RP), x2

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
190x10, (RP), x4 (RP), x2

Extreme stretch (holding 70lb DB overhead like doing a tricep extension at full negative position for 60 seconds)

Todays workout is Back width, back thickness, biceps, forearms

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking workout, buddy.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh man I already know this going to be sick, killer workout RR kick ass!!!!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Damn dude this cycle is going to make you a monster, Was very excited to read that you were doing your first inject cycle and an incredibly beefy one at that. (and probably incredibly expensive too :veryhappy: ) Def in to follow this, good luck man looking forward to the updates

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking workout, buddy.
Thanks brotha!!

Ahh man I already know this going to be sick, killer workout RR kick ass!!!!
Much appreciated man!

Damn dude this cycle is going to make you a monster, Was very excited to read that you were doing your first inject cycle and an incredibly beefy one at that. (and probably incredibly expensive too :veryhappy: ) Def in to follow this, good luck man looking forward to the updates
Good to see you again bro! Here's to hoping that this cycle turns me into that monster! :cheers:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Dosed 45mg of Epi

Weight: 167.5 (+2.5)

2nd day and I am looking a lot fuller. The weight being 2.5 lbs up is not as impressive as it looks. Usually my weight goes up around 1.5-2 lbs after coming off of some low carb burn days anyways. I think there is a little bit more glycogen retention from the Epi for sure, but it shouldnt get all the credit.

I have some mean soreness going on. This DC training is no joke! I have some pretty intense DOMS from it. I have a feeling that this training is going to be a good thing for me. A few of the exercises I ma have to swap out for something different though. I attempted deadlifts today, even though I swore them off a long time ago. My back gets focked up super easy and deadlifts are generally the easiest way to do it. I used a light weight of 185, and even though I was not muscle fatigued, I had to stop each set at 8-9 reps because I could feel it pulling and straining my back very uncomfortably. i made it through the 3 sets, but my back is now telling me it wasnt a good idea. So, I may have to sideline the deadlifts in the back thickness portion of my workout and do some more Rows or something. Other than that the rest of the workout went great!

Diet was another big eating day at over 3k, probably closer to 3500.

Back thickness/Back Width/Biceps/Forearms

(every exercise is rest, paused except where noted)

Chins
BW+35x11x5x4

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
180x10x5x4

Front Lat pulldowns
180x9x5x4

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12x6x4

Smith machine bent over rows
160x9x4x2

Deadlift (no rest pause)
185x9x9x8

Alternate DB curls
45sx11x5x4

EZ Bar preachers
85x10x5x3

DB Hammer curls
50sx10x5x3

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brotha!!

Much appreciated man!

Good to see you again bro! Here's to hoping that this cycle turns me into that monster! :cheers:
This cycle will turn you into a fricken monster... Good lifts man.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 2

Dosed 45mg of Epi

Weight: 167.5 (+2.5)

2nd day and I am looking a lot fuller. The weight being 2.5 lbs up is not as impressive as it looks. Usually my weight goes up around 1.5-2 lbs after coming off of some low carb burn days anyways. I think there is a little bit more glycogen retention from the Epi for sure, but it shouldnt get all the credit.

I have some mean soreness going on. This DC training is no joke! I have some pretty intense DOMS from it. I have a feeling that this training is going to be a good thing for me. A few of the exercises I ma have to swap out for something different though. I attempted deadlifts today, even though I swore them off a long time ago. My back gets focked up super easy and deadlifts are generally the easiest way to do it. I used a light weight of 185, and even though I was not muscle fatigued, I had to stop each set at 8-9 reps because I could feel it pulling and straining my back very uncomfortably. i made it through the 3 sets, but my back is now telling me it wasnt a good idea. So, I may have to sideline the deadlifts in the back thickness portion of my workout and do some more Rows or something. Other than that the rest of the workout went great!

Diet was another big eating day at over 3k, probably closer to 3500.

Back thickness/Back Width/Biceps/Forearms

(every exercise is rest, paused except where noted)

Chins
BW+35x11x5x4

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
180x10x5x4

Front Lat pulldowns
180x9x5x4

Tbar rows (seated)
180x12x6x4

Smith machine bent over rows
160x9x4x2

Deadlift (no rest pause)
185x9x9x8

Alternate DB curls
45sx11x5x4

EZ Bar preachers
85x10x5x3

DB Hammer curls
50sx10x5x3
Holly damn! This stack is making you fly Rick! +35 and that many chins! Respect bro thats mighty nice , and 45's for biceps? Wow haha pretty good man keep it up , I can see you doing +50 on chins already for like 10 reps in the peak weeks of the cycle!!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
havent been on the forum much the last 2 months or so, but as soon as i saw your cycle starting had to jump back in, definitely will be checking in a lot more good luck man!:32:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holly damn! This stack is making you fly Rick! +35 and that many chins! Respect bro thats mighty nice , and 45's for biceps? Wow haha pretty good man keep it up , I can see you doing +50 on chins already for like 10 reps in the peak weeks of the cycle!!
Actually +50 will be cake I think. I should be there in a couple weeks or so. +45 for 10 I've done before, and what I'm going to attempt next week. One thing is as I get heavier, it is the same as adding weight to the chins too. Something else I will have to keep an eye on ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
havent been on the forum much the last 2 months or so, but as soon as i saw your cycle starting had to jump back in, definitely will be checking in a lot more good luck man!:32:
Glad to have you!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
RR I hate doing deads too after a lot of years playing hockey my lower back gets aggravated very easy. It sucks. I've started doing partial deads on the smith go really slow to target that area and use about 185 for 3 sets as well. So far it doesn't seem to hurt too bad and I still feel that whole back pump that DLs give u which is nice.

Hope u get Fukn huge on this cycle and stay ripped you're gona look sick!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Sorry I'm late but I read up. Good looking cycle freak. :D Think you'll be dominating the gym on this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if you gain 2.5 lbs per day...

...wait, how long is this cycle, again?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ You guys laugh, but I don't think you've ever heard of Cell Tech...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ive only gained about 80lbs off that.. but it was a 3 week cycle. Couldnt handle the sides. It was too hardcore for me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you gain 2.5 lbs per day...

...wait, how long is this cycle, again?!
Even though we all know that won't continue, the funny thing is that the streak stayed consistent with my weigh-in this morning. I was 170 (+5), so another 2.5 lbs gained in a day!

I have some pretty serious bloat going on, but I have some very NICE fullness....so I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
What u call bloat is still more cut then ill ever be lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Rick, you deading with a belt?

Go lighter, 135 , keep the belt tight enough you can squeeze your abs against it before the lift. Keep the abs tight against the belt during the lift. Once you are comfortable with this, you should be able to move up in weight quickly.

IMO there are no substitutes for deads....but you know I'm very partial to them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RR I hate doing deads too after a lot of years playing hockey my lower back gets aggravated very easy. It sucks. I've started doing partial deads on the smith go really slow to target that area and use about 185 for 3 sets as well. So far it doesn't seem to hurt too bad and I still feel that whole back pump that DLs give u which is nice.

Hope u get Fukn huge on this cycle and stay ripped you're gona look sick!
I am goin to try and still do the deads if I can, but damn I feel it in my back. I will just have to do the best I can with it.

I'm hoping this cycle will turn me into a Beast!

I'm in. Sorry I'm late but I read up. Good looking cycle freak. :D Think you'll be dominating the gym on this.
Good to see you in here Rahl! Thanks for joining!

I'm in for the ride. Get jacked.
Welcome bro!

Lol, day 65 (+103lbs) if it only worked that way u could reach cutler status in 1 cycle
Lol @ day 65 +103lbs. If only...
could you imagine?....lol

Ive only gained about 80lbs off that.. but it was a 3 week cycle. Couldnt handle the sides. It was too hardcore for me
Not to many people can handle the Cell-Tech....but those that can reap the benefits...just look at Cutler who is the poster child for MuscleTech. Other than food, I think that is all he uses...:rofl:

What u call bloat is still more cut then ill ever be lol
Yeh, well I dont feel so cut at all right now, but I do feel bigger!

In for this one. Good luck man. Kill it as always.
Glad you could make it!!

Rick, you deading with a belt?

Go lighter, 135 , keep the belt tight enough you can squeeze your abs against it before the lift. Keep the abs tight against the belt during the lift. Once you are comfortable with this, you should be able to move up in weight quickly.

IMO there are no substitutes for deads....but you know I'm very partial to them.

I'm using a belt, and have it tightened up to the last hole as tight as it goes. Its the gyms belt, and I really need my own. But for now it does the job, and even though it could be a little tighter its pretty snug

Trust me Morry, this is a hard place for me to be in. On one hand I know how crutial Deads are for growth and what they can do on this cycle. On the other hand, I know what they have done to me in the past. I ended up injured and out of the gym for a while...definitely not something I want to happen again, especially now.

My back has made a lot of progress though, and I am a "smarter" lifter too....not trying to overdo it. So I wll probably keep the weight down and not too crazy on the deads and try to leave them in there unless things with my back go south

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I have to respectfully disagree, if you have issues with your back, I would avoid deads.
As much as I beleave in them, they aren't going to break your cycle, but an injury will.
Gear doesn't make you impervious to injuries, and you don't want your efforts to go to waste.
Good luck.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Dosed 45 mg Epi

Weight 170 (+5)

Weight is climbing pretty quickly as my body is taking in a lot of glycogen and water. I'm looking more full than ever, but the bloat is giving me a serious mind-fock. Its trying to tell me I'm turning into a fat bastard as my abs fade into my washed out midsection, but I'm trying to stay focused and my eyes on the goal which is to keep the muscle gain on my mind for the first half of this cycle. Its hard to believe I've gained 5 lbs in 3 days...I know this weight gain is all Epi, as it will take a little while before I notice anything at all from these long esters. I've gained an initial few lbs in the beginning on Epi before which is nothing new. Its good to know its doing its job, because what comes next is some awesome strength gains followed by some nice mass....then after that the test will be kicking in!

My workout went pretty good for the most part. Nothing earth shattering, but I did kill it pretty good. The only thing that might have hindered me is the fact that my whole damn body is pretty fockin sore from the workouts this week. I guess thats what a two week deload followed by 5 days out of the gym then switching to a new intense form of training will do to you!!

I have a burn day tomorrow, and I'm kinda looking forward to it for a couple reasons. First, obviously is the fact that I want to see a little bloat cleaned up to make me feel a little better that I'm not turning into a bloated fat sack of lard. I havent done cardio at all in a week and a half, which is the longest its been in a long time. I'm actually looking forward to killing the treadmill tomorrow! :run:

Secondly, there isnt a muscle on my body that isnt sore.....so I need a day break from the weights.

I'm going to try my first dose of Albuterol tomorrow also. I will keep the dose low at first (3mg) just to assess how I do with it. I've never taken Clen or anything, so its uncharted territory for me.

Legs (Quads/hamstrings/calves)

*Quad exercises arent done rest pause due to safety and fatigue reasons. One heavy set followed by one "widowmaker" set at 20 reps per exercise

Squats
135x15 (warmup)
245x10
185x20

Leg Press
10 platesx12
8 platesx20

Hack Squat
320x10
230x20

Leg curls
180x10x4x2

Lying single Leg curls
70x9x4x2

Toe raises on Leg press (5 seconds at full positive, and 10 full seconds at the negative PER REP also done rest, pause)
8 platesx8x4x3

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to respectfully disagree, if you have issues with your back, I would avoid deads.
As much as I beleave in them, they aren't going to break your cycle, but an injury will.
Gear doesn't make you impervious to injuries, and you don't want your efforts to go to waste.
Good luck.
Thanks for your input bro. I agree that an injury is the worst thing that can happen right now.I am goin to be smart and just keep the weight low and see how it goes. If I feel it straining my back too much any, I will abondon them, yet again :(

kansui

kansui

Awards
I've been visiting elsewhere, but defiantly back here to follow this. Exciting to see where this next level of AAS takes you!!

Acolyte

Awards
Hey Rick!

I just joined the forum and you are my first sub. Good luck bro! I'm excited to see your progress. I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hey Rick - My first pin of a pretty basic test + epi 10-week cycle will be on Monday. Will be starting a log for it...we should give each other moral support!

Only issue is that I'm not nearly as lean or ripped as you :(

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that is not DC training. You should probably go back and read up on it again. I am not sure where you read you are doing 3 movements per muscle group on the same day.

Additionally you should start on the 2 way split. EVERYONE should start on the 2 way split. It is the fastest route to size/strength gains.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wut is the 2 way split?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wut is the 2 way split?
Is schwell 2.0 one of your minions?

I'm confused lol

edit: Am I imagining things, now? Why am I not seeing that earlier in the thread (discussions on NPP)? Anyone else?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wut is the 2 way split?
A:
Chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness

B:
Biceps, forearms, calves, hams, quads.

ONE movement per muscle group done on each day. 3 versions of each day, with different movements.

Monday:
A1

Wed:
B1

Friday:
A2

Monday:
B2

Wed:
A3

Friday:
B3

Repeat. Beat logbook. Profit.

There is zero chance in hell you can do 3 movements per body part on the same day to complete failure and progress, and not burn the **** out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They banned him :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many lifters cease with the deads when they start getting cut, the loss of fat may cause a loss of stability as well..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will just have to watch the deads

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, that is not DC training. You should probably go back and read up on it again. I am not sure where you read you are doing 3 movements per muscle group on the same day.

Additionally you should start on the 2 way split. EVERYONE should start on the 2 way split. It is the fastest route to size/strength gains.

Maybe you could help me understand where I'm wrong at. I've read a lot on it, and this is the way I understand it but I guess I could be wrong.

The 2 way split didn't work for me since I workout 4 days per week, and its a 3 day per week routine