7 Week Cutter for summer! T3/Albuterol/HD-50/TRN

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 45

Weight 212

I wasn't going to give a huge post here, but I though I needed to update something.

I seemed to pop something in my sternum. It feels like I might have torn some cartilage. I took today off, and tomorrow depending on how it feels I'll do some light cardio and some lifts. If it doesn't improve much over the next few days I might consult my doctor.

I'm sure someone here has had this happen before, any recommendations for me?

BTW I just noticed this thread had over 1000 views! woohoo. Thanks for watching! :type:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some research tells me this probably isn't going to go away. Here's a thread from BigV he seemed to have similar problem

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/10498-wacky-chest-injury-please-read-advise-3-print.html

It's possible that it's Costalchondritis. but I'm not sold on that. Whatever it is it's likely to cause me to modify my upcoming plans, but damn, I don't want to stop lifting right now or a lot of the gains I've made over this cycle will be destroyed.

I'll keep you updated

LL-Cool-T

Awards
I'm at the end of a 45 day cycle of H-50 and this stuff works...I feel great and Im super strong...I like this stuff alot..it seems that prohormones just keep gettin better and better...I wonder whats comin next?...oh well...well have to just wait and see...anyway...maybe I'll do a log or something next time...I started at 202lbs and Im sittin pretty @ 225...I have a little more fat cuz of the hostile calorie intake but Ill burn that off with my ass-blaster-beer & pasta diet later...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 46

Ok, I just did my workout today, but I skiped chest. Doing heavy shoulder work my sternum felt perfectly fine and my pain is way down. Hopefully this trend continues.

But, I'm removing my dips and tri pressdowns and finding something to replace them. Next week I'll do chest and hopefully I won't have any issues.

May 8th - 14th I've desided to just take off and hopefully it can completely heal during that time.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd just like to say that I'm extremely warm right now. I think my thyroid rebounded huge. I'll get a reading in the morning.

I'm sweating just typing this... geez.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh there are reports of slight to medium hyperthyroidia after T3 treatment... Isn't that GREAT NEWS? :) Shouldn't last forever though...

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 50

4mg TRN
2g Tyrosine
NOW Thyroid Energy

Morning temp 96.7
Waist 36in

215lbs

First off. I love TRN. My strength for the last week and a half has been rocketing back up, even with my injury issue. All my lifts are up in strength and I'm starting to gain size again.

For those of you wonder about GL and Mega-Trn, this stuff is the real deal.

Since coming off T3, I'm slightly softer. I can tell I have a slight bit of rebound, but it hasn't been that bad. I'll be happy if PCT continues at this pace.

I have had problems with my sleep schedule, so my diets timing is off, and this is where I atribute most of my rebound from. Being a natural insomniac, this is something I struggle with, and Trn definitally doesn't help in this reguard. I'm really hoping I can get on a normal sleep schedule by the end of the week.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 53

Last day on TRN :(

Weight 215

Waist 36

So, Today is my last day on my cycle. PCT starts tomorrow. I'm sad too see it go, but I'm excited for my future gains, and to get back bulking. I don't really have that much to add, and I'll post a conclusion with my thoughts later on in PCT.

For anyone looking at my measurements, I know they seems like I barely moved anywhere. This couldn't be father from the truth. My arms as of March 1st were about 15 1/2, this morning were all the way up to 16 1/2. I don't even believe that. I'm going to measure them again tomorrow just to make sure. Basically, this cycle turned into a massive recomp. I wish I could have gotten my waist down to around 34ish, but I'm naturally wide, so even at 36 today I can see my abs creeping in. I did not have calpiers at the start of the cycle so I can't acturately judge my overall fat loss, but it's much higher then my weight and waist would have you believe.

At the start of the cycle I was doing cable crunches at 156x12. Today I did the whole stack at 204x12. I'd say I put on a lot of mass to my abs, so that is likely why I'm not down in inches. I'm excited too see how they look when I get sub 10% (maybe next summer :))

What I can say for sure, I've definitaly learned alot from my cycle, and I hope to not make any similar mistakes in the future.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Ok I lied. I was supposed to be busy all day, so I was going to end it yesterday. But I happen to be free all day and made it to the gym twice, so I finished my cycle today, and will take my first PCT doses tonight.

PCT

1000mg Trib
1000mg Avena Savita
400mg Longjack 100:1

50mg ATD
2g Fenugreek

This will be my dosing for the next 2.5 weeks (although I'll ramp up the fenu to 3g/day).

Edit: Still doing Thyroid PCT as specified above. Still have about 3 weeks left on it.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 56

Just a quick post.

I think it's worth noting, but I have slight fat rebound. It's noticable, but just barely. It's possible that I just don't have that super-hard look anymore, as the scale hasn't moved much. It's nothing of a big issue but I've somewhat noticed it.

I'll post how I feel after tomorrows workout.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 61

All PCT stuff

Waist 35.5 :)
Weight 214 :)

Wow guys, can you believe it, it's been 2 months. I just needed to post my new stats. PCT is coming along great. ATD has my boys back to normal + some size. Libido is higher then it was on the end of cycle.

Strength is going up still. I haven't slowed down on strength gains since the cycle started, and it's as if I'm still on. I'm not sure what's up with that.

I leave for the bahamas on may 8th, and I'll give you all a post before then.

gbody

Awards
Love this thread I'll be doing a t3, tst/trn alb cycle in june..thanx for all the info..

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, back from the Bahamas

Day ??

This will likely be my last post in this thread. I'm moving this week to bridge with my herbal stack. Last week I really just was vacationing so it's not fair to say how my measurements would be without that break.

Waist: 36
Weight: 216lb.

All in all I'm very happy with this cycle. It was an amazing recomp. I should have given full body measurements, and I'm sorry I didn't do this. To anyone looking to take t3, just make sure you understand what you are getting into, if you don't, it will definitally cost ya.

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah im looking into getting into some t3 in the near future what would say is the thing most people overlook about it?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
yeah im looking into getting into some t3 in the near future what would say is the thing most people overlook about it?
Thyroid PCT is overlooked.

Fear of permanent shutdown seems overdone.

But PCT is overlooked, too. :blink:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thyroid post cycle therapy is overlooked.

Fear of permanent shutdown seems overdone.

But PCT is overlooked, too. :blink:
Pretty much covers it.

Make sure you are watching your body temp, and adjust doses accordingly.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much covers it.

Make sure you are watching your body temp, and adjust doses accordingly.
You didn't post that up, that I saw... How did that work out for you? How much higher than baseline was your temp at your max dose?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You didn't post that up, that I saw... How did that work out for you? How much higher than baseline was your temp at your max dose?
I was about 98F at 100mcg, and my baseline is around 97.3. Yea, thanks for brining that up I had no posted that. My body temp has always been very low and at 99F I feel like death. Good news is I haven't had a fever in years.

I think I may try 120mcg if I use T3 again, but we will see.