The natural 8 week cutter plan...need a little help

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting Jan. 1 i will beggin cutting until March 1. Im looking to lose about 10 lbs or 3%BF. Im currently about 205 and 11% BF. I was looking at running HMAX to cut at the end of jan. but since I had some nipple discharge im staying away from PH's for a little while. A staple the whole time will be pGHT. 4 on 1 off so on and so 4th. This is what i Have so far....

Anagen/Fenotest-3caps a day
Bev. Ultra 40's/Mass- 4 caps 3x's aday
pGHT- 1 pump nightly
Guggelsterone- 3 caps a day @ meals
Tyrosine- 2gr....am and pre-w/o

edit: a staple for me is always creatine/glutamine/BCAA

Other than that i dont really know what a good fatburner is. I haven't ever really used them. I have used ECA, but cant nopw because of testing. Stims are not a problem for me. Actual i welcome them with open arms. I was looking at maybe Thyrogen-X for the 1st 4 weeks and then running somthing like Hyperdrive for the last 4. Im not looking to spend alot of money (who is :blink: ....lol)but its not a huge concern. Any ideas?????

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Starting Jan. 1 i will beggin cutting until March 1. Im looking to lose about 10 lbs or 3%BF. Im currently about 205 and 11% BF. I was looking at running HMAX to cut at the end of jan. but since I had some nipple discharge im staying away from PH's for a little while. A staple the whole time will be pGHT. 4 on 1 off so on and so 4th. This is what i Have so far....

Anagen/Fenotest-3caps a day
Bev. Ultra 40's/Mass- 4 caps 3x's aday
pGHT- 1 pump nightly
Guggelsterone- 3 caps a day @ meals
Tyrosine- 2gr....am and pre-w/o

edit: a staple for me is always creatine/glutamine/BCAA

Other than that i dont really know what a good fatburner is. I haven't ever really used them. I have used ECA, but cant nopw because of testing. Stims are not a problem for me. Actual i welcome them with open arms. I was looking at maybe Thyrogen-X for the 1st 4 weeks and then running somthing like Hyperdrive for the last 4. Im not looking to spend alot of money (who is :blink: ....lol)but its not a huge concern. Any ideas?????

Im a bit biased, but if you want an effective fat burner, go with DCP. You want a stim? Use AMP or Stimulant X. Personally, Im not sold on the guggelsterones, but if you like them, give it hell.

Jason

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ALRI's venom tri lean system is suppose to be one of the elite stacks for fat loss. its still sitting in my cupboard just waiting for me to cut:(

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thyrogen x is supposed to make the stack complete. and i dont see why you couldnt add DCP.
Thyrogen X and DCP together? I thought Thyrogen X and DCP were similar products?

I could be wrong I dont know much about weight loss supps because i have never used them. I'va just seen alot of people have good results with ALRI supps so i figured ahh wtf....

HairyLarry35

Awards
Tri lean alone will cut you up like no other, if diet and exercise are in check of course :thumbsup: Thyrogen would complete the stack. DCP may or may not be an additional product you could add. Check out the current logs of the beta testers over in the Nutraplanet forum.

Just a word of advice: hyperdrive is IMO, the centerpiece of the vemon package. But don't abuse it! Just ask Jayhawkk about his trademarked "prostate pinch." That phrase alone makes me shutter.

Good luck!

HL

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Thyrogen X and DCP together? I thought Thyrogen X and DCP were similar products?

I could be wrong I dont know much about weight loss supps because i have never used them. I'va just seen alot of people have good results with ALRI supps so i figured ahh wtf....
actually, thinking back on it, i wouldnt stack thyrogen x with DCP. i recall someone mentioning that both these can work through similar thyroid mechanisms making one or the other less effective. i would pick one then use the other afterwards.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tri lean alone will cut you up like no other, if diet and exercise are in check of course :thumbsup: Thyrogen would complete the stack. DCP may or may not be an additional product you could add. Check out the current logs of the beta testers over in the Nutraplanet forum.

Just a word of advice: hyperdrive is IMO, the centerpiece of the vemon package. But don't abuse it! Just ask Jayhawkk about his trademarked "prostate pinch." That phrase alone makes me shutter.

Good luck!

HL
I think I'll just got with the thyrogen X to completment the stack. I'll take the recomended daily doses for all. Start small and work my way up to tolerance.

My diet & trainning are always flawless......hence never using any weightloss products other than the occasional ECA...I have to stay way from that now (performnce enhancing drug testing).

HairyLarry35

Awards
4 weeks on tri lean will cut you the hell up!! Just make sure you eat enough cals and dose what they recommend. I think this is a great plan. You can continue DCP when you are through with your Venom, too. But by then, you may want a break.

Now, put your money where your mouth is and do it!

:bruce1:

Good luck, bro

HL

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Yea i know i sound like a little b*tch. lol. K Im gonna go with the Tri-Lean System + Thyrogen X. Grab a bottle of DCP and finish it out if need be
thats a good plan. i would be surpised if you didnt get much out of these provided diet/training protocol is decent.

HairyLarry35

Awards
thats a good plan. i would be surpised if you didnt get much out of these provided diet/training protocol is decent.
My experience with tri lean was that I had so much energy, I had to work out. And my food intake was below capacity b/c of the affect it had on me, too. Hulk, you'll love this stuff once you take it off your shelf. After I run a DCP log on here, I plan on purchasing the system again!

Again, good luck DW. I'm positive you'll have a success.

HL

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience with tri lean was that I had so much energy, I had to work out. And my food intake was below capacity b/c of the affect it had on me, too. Hulk, you'll love this stuff once you take it off your shelf. After I run a DCP log on here, I plan on purchasing the system again!

Again, good luck DW. I'm positive you'll have a success.

HL
Thanks for the support. Im going to throw in some bulk nettle root also. Proably run that for the 8 weeks. I need somthing to help get my test elvels up after my M1T cycle. I did a good P.C.T but the levels are stil a little low. I'll taper off the nettle for the last 3 weeks.

The tri-lean system should be here Monday and I will start. Take a look at my diet and tell me what u think since im using weight loss supps for the 1st time..........heres the link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/56946-cutting-plan-need.html