6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Alright back for a long over due legs day.

I was thinking about adding an Arms day again like i used to lift, but i guess what i got now is working so why change a good thing...
I am thinking about doing a new "head, shoulders, knees, toes" routine I heard about.

Welcome back :p

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 24, 169lbs

Phew! Solid leg day!!

Not even done with one little tub and Jack3d is already not really affecting me like it used to. 2 scoops today, i had energy through the workout but it wasn't as focused. I only take it about 3 days a week and i don't really have any stims in my diet I.E. coffee/soda.

Alrighty again with the Hack squat first. I started with Hack Squats followed by regular squats. I think my legs are stronger than my core so i train my legs and then follow it with lighter squats. I gotta get my core up to par though.

Hack Squats - not counting free weight
90x10
180x10
270x10
360x8
450x6
500x6
500x6
500x5 - Got as close to parallel with my last set as i could with out dropin it.

Squats
135x10
185x8
205x8
225x8

Lunges
135x6
135x6
135x8

Leg extentions and Curls for MEGA LEG PUMPS

Extensions
75x15
75x15
75x15

Curls
85x15
85x25
85x15

Smith Machine Calf Raises
180x20
180x20
180xStretching

Abdominals
70x50
70x41
70x30

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Yes, good numbers. Can you only back squat half the weight of what you can hack squat?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Killer Hacks bro holy !@#$!!! Keep tearin it up!! :fing02:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yes, good numbers. Can you only back squat half the weight of what you can hack squat?
Not really, when i start out with hacks i usually am pretty spent after so my regular squats aren't going to be as strong. I was reping 315x5 last time i started on back squats.

I've been doing some reading and i was thinking about higher volume leg workouts, something like 8 sets per exercise with 12-20 reps. Anyone train legs like that?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agree with all, some sick numbers my friend!!!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Not really, when i start out with hacks i usually am pretty spent after so my regular squats aren't going to be as strong. I was reping 315x5 last time i started on back squats.

I've been doing some reading and i was thinking about higher volume leg workouts, something like 8 sets per exercise with 12-20 reps. Anyone train legs like that?
I am not sure about the amount of sets, but I have read high reps work great for legs. I remember reading one of Arnold's articles, which stated 15 reps was the sweet spot.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about the amount of sets, but I have read high reps work great for legs. I remember reading one of Arnold's articles, which stated 15 reps was the sweet spot.
Gotta agree with Anthony.....15 reps times bout 4-5 sets should be plenty..gets your blood flowing and your body...I've read where working your legs hard helps boost your metabolism/test...if this is wrong holla at me... :phone:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta agree with Anthony.....15 reps times bout 4-5 sets should be plenty..gets your blood flowing and your body...I've read where working your legs hard helps boost your metabolism/test...if this is wrong holla at me... :phone:
I have heard the same thing about it raising test, squats, deads, they all are excellent for that. As for the rep amount, legs can surely take it if you are wanting to grow though I don't know how that would go if you are recomping/cutting. On a bulk that would probably work amazingly well at adding mass.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably start adding in higher reps on lower body day. Getting ready for another chest day today.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm flocking dead today, haven't got good sleep in over 3 days now. I'm going to switch my chest workout to a higher rep workout today. I feel like that's the best way i can push myself today with out getting disappointed in myself.

Downing my stims, and off the gym.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Killem mate.

My AC has been broke the last few days lol broke ac in iraq = bad sleep =x

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Killem mate.

My AC has been broke the last few days lol broke ac in iraq = bad sleep =x
I'd get my sleeping bag and take my ass over to a friends room haha.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 26, 168 pounds.

My sleep and eatting have been in the **** hole the past three days so i have had absolutly no energy, probably the cause of my slight weight drop.

This was the first day i haven't been motivated since i started my stack, but i decided it better to push through my workout instead of giving it another day. I started with Incline which did not help motivate me at all as i couldn't even rep it well. Oh well.

Incline bench
135x5
155x5
175x7
155x7
135x7

Flat Bench
135x8
185x7
155x8
135x8

Seated Dips
140x10
140x12
140x12

Machine Shoulder Press
65x8
65x10
65x10
65x12

The funny part is i go over to do some tricep and i noticed i'm looking pumped as hell ever though i'm feeling like a debby downer. Mixed emotions! Also ever since i walked to the gym i felt like throwing up lol...

E-Z bar Cable pushdowns
42.5x20
50x15
50x15
42.5x10

By this point i was starting to feel sick so i called it a day. Not happy with my numbers at all, but i got a pretty good pump in my tris. Hopefully i will sleep well tonight, im still sore from my last lower body workout.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you killed it for having as little sleep as you did!!! way to go broseph!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro great w/o for no sleep :D

+ chest pumps rock

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Your wts look fine for not having good sleep or energy...good job man...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
2 more days with 2 hours max sleep. Ugh... not sure if im going to get my back workout today or hope tonight i get good sleep. Apparently planning on sleeping isn't a safe bet anymore.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah took a nap. I decided i need to stop breaking my body down (working out) if i don't have enough time to rest and eat to build it back up. Tomorrow will be back day for sure!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you must be doing some crazy stuff out there for that!!! stay safe bro

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's really getting in the way of my Natadrol and MM!

I might... might have a safe bet on 6 hours of sleep tonight. Might have to capitalize on it after work today. Down some serious protein and hope i get a chance to sleep lol..

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I actually did that the other night, and then they woke me up an hour later to go to work... *sigh*

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I finally got some good sleep last night and i was ready for a workout today. It's been several hours now and i can't recall it off the top of my head, i apologies! It was a great backworkout, i spent a little extra longer than i normally do and hit my back and bis hard, so im feelin good! I did all the great pulling movements, and i'm feeling even better about my rack pulls. I might add light deads into the mix after my rack pulls. Also focused a lot on my biceps after my major lifts were done, and it felt great. Almost makes me miss having "Arms Day".

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Also, there was this guy who was reping 365 on the bench, i stoped my workout to watch him. Then next thing i know he wants to share the iso lateral pulldown machine with me, and we were doing the same weight. I was confused lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Also also, (lol) i started chewing up my MMv3. I'm tired of sucking on them.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Also also, (lol) i started chewing up my MMv3. I'm tired of sucking on them.
I agree with you on this..when I did my little mini MMv3 run I got tired of waiting on the pill to dissolve so helped it out a little by chewing it...same with my T-911 that I ran for PCT after my epi run...glad your gettin some more sleep...def need sleep to feel strong and recover and grow..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well guys it's day 30, and i'm going to have to apologise to everyone who is keeping up with my log. I'm going to cut it short to 4 weeks and end it here. I plan on using my last bottle of natadrol at 4 a day for a month as part of a stack i will come up with.

By no means am i disatsisfied with my Natadral/MMv3 Stack. I know it has worked great for me, and i will be trying more of LG's products in the future. A+!

Over all i believe the Natadrol up'd the intensity of my workouts, more than just a placebo. I rarely take products fully in my mind they are going to work wonders for me. Even the few time's i've taken PHs.

Tonight i will get my last leg workout and i will calculate my strength increases. I already know i am happy with the progress i've made in a month, no doubt in my mind. Also, it's fair to say i've increased 4-5 pounds of LBM. I haven't lost any BF but i really have had minimal to start with, and i never expected a recomp effect like most natadrol users experience.

I will update further, and be glad to answer any questions that are asked in this thread about my stack.

I'm starting DTPC as a PCT, i have a bottle of formadrol but i've want to try something i haven't tried before so i'll be taking DTPC.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great Log K!!!! looking forward to the next one!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I guess i didn't mention why it got cut short. Work has gotten crazy over here the past week and i don't know if i can keep up a good log or not. Not to mention **** just hit the fan at kandahar lol... anyways, i was going to go to the gym wearing my body armor but they shut it down completely for a while so i couldn't even get my last leg set in again! When it opens back up i'll be right back in.

Thanks AG, probably once i get back from R&R in july, if i can, i will find a new supplement stack to log!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well stay safe my friend. That has happened to me more times than I care to admit. Be smart and kill it when you can! and R&R in July??!!!! have fun sweating in Kuwait! I did mine last August.... it SUCKED!!!! If you are connecting through Atlanta, let me know... I know a secret with the Air Port there... muahahahahahahahahahaha

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
july eh, I go on RnR late Julyish. OPSEC and all rofl.

I vote you run trifecta or just M-1D and something else when you get back, and I'll run the same. We can be log brothers and compare gain %s (because you put up way more than I do lol)

Hell, by then HST will be done and over with and I will be on a 5x5 or something, might just do the same workout as you too lol :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Well take care KK and be safe...look forward to seeing another log in the future... :usa:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well take care KK and be safe...look forward to seeing another log in the future... :usa:
2nd that :) Great log man - it is sad it has come to an end.

//CC

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, i will be around for sure! I just gotta clean the **** off the fan around here for a while haha. Not going to lie, having you guys read my log made me workout even harder!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
july eh, I go on RnR late Julyish. OPSEC and all rofl.

I vote you run trifecta or just M-1D and something else when you get back, and I'll run the same. We can be log brothers and compare gain %s (because you put up way more than I do lol)

Hell, by then HST will be done and over with and I will be on a 5x5 or something, might just do the same workout as you too lol :D
We can do a tag team log in august or something. Iraq and Afghan combined!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
We can do a tag team log in august or something. Iraq and Afghan combined!
Your powers combined....

AFGHANISTAN

IRAQ

IRAN

PAKISTAN

HEART?

GOOOOOOOOOOO AMURICAAAAAA!

CPT ACHMED, he's our heroooo, gunna take Al-Qaida down to zeroo...
He's so cool, he's our rage magnified, gunna take those bishes down to zeroo!

I know...hard to rewrite CPT planet song...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Haha... good try votum ;)
rofl. Really makes you wonder what the hell I am doing when I think about captain planet huh.

The answer? Nothing for 12 hours a day 7 days a week 1 year. Absolutely nothing :(

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
rofl. Really makes you wonder what the hell I am doing when I think about captain planet huh.

The answer? Nothing for 12 hours a day 7 days a week 1 year. Absolutely nothing :(
Right here with ya bro. :(

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well the old girl caught wind of me taking Methyl Masterdrol 2 or 3 weeks after i've already been off of it. She was pretty mad because i've talked to her about taking prohormones before and i told her i wouldn't. Anyways, i had to argue her that MM isn't a dangerous PH, and that I WILL be taking it again in the future.

She confronted me with this article she found on the internet, which i find hillarious. The most dangerous part of MM is the yohimbine! lol...

http://www.ehow.com/about_5798665_methyl-masterdrol-dangers.html?sms_ss=email

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Well the old girl caught wind of me taking Methyl Masterdrol 2 or 3 weeks after i've already been off of it. She was pretty mad because i've talked to her about taking prohormones before and i told her i wouldn't. Anyways, i had to argue her that MM isn't a dangerous PH, and that I WILL be taking it again in the future.

She confronted me with this article she found on the internet, which i find hillarious. The most dangerous part of MM is the yohimbine! lol...

http://www.ehow.com/about_5798665_methyl-masterdrol-dangers.html?sms_ss=email

Way to take a stand :D

I'm going to start natadrol solo I think here next week. I've got mmv3 and m1d sitting in my stash too though, but think I will save them for when I come home from leave...thinking about doing gvt with the natty....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What's gvt?

I think you will like a quick natadrol cycle before you go on leave.

I'm giving my system a break, when i get back at the end of july i plan on M1D/MM for 6 weeks followed by Mass Addiction/Formadrol for PCT. Should be killer.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
What's gvt?

I think you will like a quick natadrol cycle before you go on leave.

I'm giving my system a break, when i get back at the end of july i plan on M1D/MM for 6 weeks followed by Mass Addiction/Formadrol for PCT. Should be killer.
German Volume Training.

I honestly do not know what routine to run lol.

I'm deciding between 5x5, 20 squats, gvt, or a custom 4 day split.

GVT sounds pretty sexy, but also it seems like people give mixed reviews, which I think is because they did it wrong.

http://www.strengthcats.com/CP-GVT.html

Basically 1 exercise per muscle for 10x10, but if you can actually do 10x10 at the same weight you need to increase.

Looks like it's excellent for mass, not great for strength.

and then 5x5 is just super simple and average for mass. meh.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I've started doing almost all lower body movements in sets of 20. I was dominated yesterday on my leg day.

I didn't notice a whole lot of strength when i was on 5x5 until i was off of it and rested, returning to my regular split. I think i worked myself too hard doing 5x5.

there's also this, which is pretty solid.

5x5-chest
5x5-back
5x20-squats
5x5or20-deadlifts