6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That is a good point CC, I can't say for sure it's the Natadrol that is drying me out. This is my first time taking either product.

A new "side" that im noticing is my mouth is constantly watering. Even when i don't think i'm hungry. I'm trying to eat more and it helps reminds me to eat though.

My chest is sore and i'm routinely getting DOMS from my workouts. I guess it's a little more normal when i hit each muscle group once a week, but i haven't have a sore chest like this in a long while.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
About to each lunch, letting it settle and about to hit a back day.

going to try out this whole rack pull idea :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty here we go. Back day, day 12.

After a cardio warm up to get the blood circulating and the Jack3d pumping!

Cable Rows
100x8
200x6
200x4
180x6
160x6
160x6

There was a hot girl doing the leg spreaders next to me so i stayed with with the cable machines.

Cable Upright Row
50x10
80x6
80x6
72.5x6
72.5x6
72.5x5

Underhand pulldowns with a Lat Bar
160x10
200x6
200x6
180x6
180x5
160x6

Straight Bar Curls
65x8
65x6
65x6
65x6
65x5

Rack Pulls - The new heavier weight i need to focus on my forarms again, my grip stoped my potential with this exercise.
335x8
385x4 - realized i couldn't hold onto that much weight
335x6
335x5
335x5
335x4
Overall, i'm happy with this! I just need to up my grip and i should be able to make progress. No lower back pain at the end of my workout like im used to, which affects my squats too.

Hex Bar Shrugs
(weight minus the bar because i don't know what it weighs)
270x5
180x8
180x6

EZ bar preacher curls
40x10
90x6
90x6
90x6

Alternating hammer curls
25xfailure
25xfailure

Iso-Lateral Rows
45x10 (both arms)
70x8
70x8
70x6

Overall i was able to keep my workout pretty fast paced. I didn't have my workout planned out like i owuld of liked so the order is a little funny but i'm still worked out good.

So far, still happy with my stack :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift K!!! way to kill those pulls!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas, had to show the marines and airforce whats up.

Sometimes its alright being the little guy at the gym haha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty here we go. Back day, day 12.

After a cardio warm up to get the blood circulating and the Jack3d pumping!

Cable Rows
100x8
200x6
200x4
180x6
160x6
160x6

There was a hot girl doing the leg spreaders next to me so i stayed with with the cable machines.

Cable Upright Row
50x10
80x6
80x6
72.5x6
72.5x6
72.5x5

Underhand pulldowns with a Lat Bar
160x10
200x6
200x6
180x6
180x5
160x6

Straight Bar Curls
65x8
65x6
65x6
65x6
65x5

Rack Pulls - The new heavier weight i need to focus on my forarms again, my grip stoped my potential with this exercise.
335x8
385x4 - realized i couldn't hold onto that much weight
335x6
335x5
335x5
335x4
Overall, i'm happy with this! I just need to up my grip and i should be able to make progress. No lower back pain at the end of my workout like im used to, which affects my squats too.

Hex Bar Shrugs
(weight minus the bar because i don't know what it weighs)
270x5
180x8
180x6

EZ bar preacher curls
40x10
90x6
90x6
90x6

Alternating hammer curls
25xfailure
25xfailure

Iso-Lateral Rows
45x10 (both arms)
70x8
70x8
70x6

Overall i was able to keep my workout pretty fast paced. I didn't have my workout planned out like i owuld of liked so the order is a little funny but i'm still worked out good.

So far, still happy with my stack :)
outstanding workout!.. how would you rate this stack to date?
Thanks fellas, had to show the marines and airforce whats up.

Sometimes its alright being the little guy at the gym haha.
Your Navy then?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If i could say it was all natural stack, it would be an easy 10/10. Nothing really negative, i've up'd my weight and strength. MM is great though, but it ups my expectations because it's a "prohormone". Still a great stack though.

I've gone back to dosing like i planned with 3/3/2/ nata and 2/2/2 MM because headaches and such are gone. So that's awesome too.

The Army signs my paycheck, i wouldn't trade that to any other branch... except maybe the airforce ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i could say it was all natural stack, it would be an easy 10/10. Nothing really negative, i've up'd my weight and strength. MM is great though, but it ups my expectations because it's a "prohormone". Still a great stack though.

I've gone back to dosing like i planned with 3/3/2/ nata and 2/2/2 MM because headaches and such are gone. So that's awesome too.

The Army signs my paycheck, i wouldn't trade that to any other branch... except maybe the airforce ;)
great feedback!, and great dosing plan:).. How long have you been in? Thanks for Serving my man! where are you stationed at?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Actually K-man I tell my kids that I'm in the Army so they don't have to be!!!! lol I think you have the AF thing pegged too... just don't tell my cadets I said that!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah seems like fish oil is pretty cheap here, I got the big orange bottle, sundown I think? This is the trifecta stack right? I may need to pick one up$$
It's not cheap here lol, $20 for my bottle! it's 3-6-9 omega complex. From what i remember reading back in the day, there's no need to supplement 6 and 9. It's not gonna hurt anything, and i'm used to paying a little more for things instead of having to order them so it doesn't bother me too much. Could of gotten it at GNC for that price though haha.

Have a couple bottles of fish oil on order from amazon.com. When i run out again i'll probably try Control Labs' Fish oil.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
great feedback!, and great dosing plan:).. How long have you been in? Thanks for Serving my man! where are you stationed at?
Been in about 4 years now. I'm out of Fort Riley Kansas but i'm in afghanistan right now.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Been in about 4 years now. I'm out of Fort Riley Kansas but i'm in afghanistan right now.
man you can keep Ft Riley!!!! Ihated that place. Gig my MiTT training out there

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
man you can keep Ft Riley!!!! Ihated that place. Gig my MiTT training out there
Yeah i wouldn't know, half my army career i've been deploys haha.

Really though, Riley is good if you're into outdoors stuff, other than that you're completely right!

About a years ago i worked the Egress Trainer for the MiTT teams. Pretty sham job :p

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I wish my job when in Iraq was sham!!!! lol

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
bwuahahahahahaha hard at work I see my friend!!! outstanding!!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ looks familiar. I want to shoot myself for volunteering for this mission =x Thought I was going to be doing personnel recovery, not being an intel analyst (which is not my job ><)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
^ looks familiar. I want to shoot myself for volunteering for this mission =x Thought I was going to be doing personnel recovery, not being an intel analyst (which is not my job ><)
haha... go easy on us intel guys!!!! this Intel Major will be coming for you!!! lol

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wish my MOS transfered into a real world job!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My scale at the gym, which seems to give a different weight than every other scale i use, broke. Go figure! I'm going to adapt to the scale in my office.

Today is day 15, finished my first bottle of Natadrol. Time to pop the top of bottle two!

Another stinkin rest day. I feel like a bum hitting the gym only 3 days a week but i think 3-4 times is about the only way i can get myself to grow. I have to focus on keeping my metabolism down and eating as much as i can.

Tomorrow is leg day though!

I'm trying to decide which PWO i want to pick up a bottle of next, i have to order a couple weeks in advance before i run out because shipping out here takes forever. I was also considering picking up a box of Lucidrol, just to see if i get any good results out of it. Anyone who reads my log have any experience with it?

167.5 pounds

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
My scale at the gym, which seems to give a different weight than every other scale i use, broke. Go figure! I'm going to adapt to the scale in my office.

Today is day 15, finished my first bottle of Natadrol. Time to pop the top of bottle two!

Another stinkin rest day. I feel like a bum hitting the gym only 3 days a week but i think 3-4 times is about the only way i can get myself to grow. I have to focus on keeping my metabolism down and eating as much as i can.

Tomorrow is leg day though!

I'm trying to decide which PWO i want to pick up a bottle of next, i have to order a couple weeks in advance before i run out because shipping out here takes forever. I was also considering picking up a box of Lucidrol, just to see if i get any good results out of it. Anyone who reads my log have any experience with it?

167.5 pounds
White flood and vasocharge are both in the sale, 19.99 and 14.99 respectively. I think I ordered 1 of each. lol. NO Ignite looks like it's getting some great reviews also at 24.99, I have 2 of those coming I think. Meh. I eleminated my off days. The 1k challenge makes me cycle 20+ miles every other day, so I do that + rotator cuffs + forearms on off days. The cardio only burns like 500 cals or so, and it makes me hungry as crap.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I will have to snoop around nutraplanet, and see what i can find interesting. I already spent a **** load of money i was hoping to hold me over until i went on leave in july but i guess that isn't the case haha. I want to pick up a tub or recoverpro or xtend too...

It's not the couple hundred calories i worry about when i exercise. When you do cardio it boosts your metabolism all day long which means your body is going to burn more calories all day long.

I have to sit and be inactive... lol

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sorry! I got caught up yesterday with work after my workout i didn't have a chance to log my workout.

I did a pretty solid leg routine yesterday, i really wasn't pumped up like i wished i was. I broke the routine of starting with Regular Squats though.

Hack Squat machine, i don't know what it weighs free weight so i'm going to leave that out of my weights
90x10
180x10
270x10
360x8
410x6
410x6
270x10

Seated leg exstensions
160x15
170x10
180x10
200x10
220x10

Leg curls,

Machine has ****ed up weight, i think my last set was around 160.

Smith Machine Calf Raises
200x20
200x15
200x12

Abdominal Crunch Machine
60x50
60x50
60x25

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry! I got caught up yesterday with work after my workout i didn't have a chance to log my workout.

I did a pretty solid leg routine yesterday, i really wasn't pumped up like i wished i was. I broke the routine of starting with Regular Squats though.

Hack Squat machine, i don't know what it weighs free weight so i'm going to leave that out of my weights
90x10
180x10
270x10
360x8
410x6
410x6
270x10

Seated leg exstensions
160x15
170x10
180x10
200x10
220x10

Leg curls,

Machine has ****ed up weight, i think my last set was around 160.

Smith Machine Calf Raises
200x20
200x15
200x12

Abdominal Crunch Machine
60x50
60x50
60x25
You weigh 165 and are hack squating 410 lbs? That is some serious weight.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i think my core is behind or something because my regular squats are sucking.

Day 17, about to try out some Orange Xtend i just got. Also like i've started to read in other logs, i might be starting to get acne on my back.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
wish I had Soldiers more like you!!! lol

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i think my core is behind or something because my regular squats are sucking.

Day 17, about to try out some Orange Xtend i just got. Also like i've started to read in other logs, i might be starting to get acne on my back.
Good job on that workout brother...Have you ever had the Orange Xtend if not you'll love it maybe....I know I did...

wish I had Soldiers more like you!!! lol
You an me both brother...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks you two! Waiting on the cutoff scores for this month ;)

Day 18, feelin pretty good got a Push day comin up after lunch!

Not only have my dry joints gone away after starting 10g of fish oil daily, but my aching left knee is almost no more. It used to keep me up at night but it really doesn't seem to bother me at all. I forgot how much i love fish oil haha!

Orange Xtend is easily the best Amino drink i've ever used. Beats the pants off Purple Wraath.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alright to start off, i would just like to tell everyone i fell in love at the gym today. She didn't though lol... Damnit.

Alright Day 18, Chest day.

1 Scoop jacked, 1 serving Motivate. I wasn't pumping with energy but i found myself "upity" during my whole workout. If i wasn't lifting i was probably annoying people who don't wear headphones to the gym. ie, singing to ipod.

My workout
Flat Bench
135x5
185x3
225x8 - Keeps climbing!
205x5
185x6
185x5

Isolateral shoulder press
60x10 (each arm)
75x6
85x5
85x5
85x7

Cable shoulder press
25x10 (each arm)
30x6
35x6
35x6

Machine Chest Flies
100x6
110x5
120x5
120x5
120x6

Close hand bench
95x25
95x15
95x10

One arm cable tricep exstenions
20x10
25x10
20x10
20x6

Regular sit ups/ Bicycle crunchs
Abdominal Crunch Machine - 4 sets to failure maxed out weight

Overall was a good workout, i wasn't pumped up going into the gym like i like to be but everything turned out alright. My chest and arms feel pretty blasted, think i hit my delts pretty solid too. My bench went up again which is nothing to complain about.

Working on my Gaterade Nutrition shake, then 2 scoops of whey, then xtend!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hate when you burp up the fishoil three hours later lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it doesn't really bother me, hopefully no one ever smells my fish burps though. like my new future gym girlfriend.

TMLAROCK

if natadrol is not a pro hormone... why does it recommend a PCT??? can you help me on that???

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
My gym girlfriend must have gottena day shift lol, haven't seen her ina week. Meh

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AG.

Day 19

I got a little mission dictated schedule for the next coupld days so i'm moving my back day up tonight and i'll be out of the loop for a little while, but i'll be back in time for legs!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
if natadrol is not a pro hormone... why does it recommend a PCT??? can you help me on that???
Mainly to be on the safe side of things, since the natadrol is very potent. Some have done without, but its good to be safe

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Last night i went and had a pretty good back workout. Because im going to be wearing my gear for the next couple days i didn't do any heavy lower back though. I can't remember it well enough to log it so i apologise.

On the bright side, i have hit 170 pounds, which is a best for me so i'm happy!

I'm gonna be out of the loop for the next couple days but when i get back i'll be ready for a serous leg day!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Last night i went and had a pretty good back workout. Because im going to be wearing my gear for the next couple days i didn't do any heavy lower back though. I can't remember it well enough to log it so i apologise.

On the bright side, i have hit 170 pounds, which is a best for me so i'm happy!

I'm gonna be out of the loop for the next couple days but when i get back i'll be ready for a serous leg day!
Hope all goes well...watch out over there..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alright back for a long over due legs day.

I was thinking about adding an Arms day again like i used to lift, but i guess what i got now is working so why change a good thing...