8 weeks of Natadrol or Swole Stack?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. I am going to be purchasing either 4 bottles of LG's Natadrol to run between 8-10 caps/day for 8 weeks, OR I will get two of AI's Swole stack to run for 8 weeks.

My main goal is to recomp. I want to gain as much strength/muscle as possible while shedding a few pounds.

So, Which option should I go with???

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Swole stack. AI has some good stuff.

Natadrol, though if dosed high enough, supposedly has good results I don't have much confidence in their products.
With the SWOLE stack you'd also be getting a GDA (Glycobol) and a estrogen control agent (stoked) along with a natural anabolic (testopro). All will help in the quest for lean gains and fat loss. The swole stack, like natadrol offers better nutrient partition and strength. I have used stoked three times now and currently running Testopro and stoked. I like it and I think the benefits of the products are very valid. Trans Res being a very good health supp and combined with querticin can kill fat cell (though in vivo/petri dishes).
Natadrol run that high also requires a PCT (according to some reps), so that's something to think about. Swole Stack does not.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else try both and can compare strength gains, etc. between the two?
I personally think the Body Transformation stack looks better.

In all honesty, i'd do the following.

Get an 8 week stack of the HgHpro, stoked and testopro. Then grab 2 bottles of Slin-Sane. I think that would give better results.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still run NATADROL to the day! because of the recomp effect i get from it... funny thing is i just bought a few bottles and are sitting on my counter:D.. the PCT is because it does have the chance to shut you down, because its a natty androgen.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I like natadrol a lot its my go to, its pretty cheap even though you have to run 8-12 caps a day i see good strength gains and good recomping especially when im cutting i even gain some strength. I havent tried swole stack but i've done 3 runs of natadrol and all have yielded good results.

Ready4war

Awards
I have hear natadrol has to be dosed super high to get effects.

I have 4 bottles of the stuff and wondering how many caps a day I should be taking

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have hear natadrol has to be dosed super high to get effects.

I have 4 bottles of the stuff and wondering how many caps a day I should be taking
8-12 is the common go to dosage.

ANyone notice the NEED for PCT?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so its about tied with 2 for natadrol and 2 for swole, even though one recommendation wasnt exactly the swole stack.

I need some tie breakers!!

If im going with the swole stack I want to pick them up while AI is having their sale this weekend.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yea im kinda tempted to just go with the 2x Swole stack while the sale is on and go with Natadrol for the next run since its not really on sale right now anyway.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
8-12 is the common go to dosage.

ANyone notice the NEED for PCT?
Have you ever used ND? I use it, and dose no where near 12. start at 4/6/8 and im set:boobies:
Natadrol all the way man...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
UBT Stack>Swole>Natty
Dont you think stoked+testopro+HgH pro would be better than UBT.....

Its a new stack on there.

Add in 2 bottles of slin sane...

SS>Glycobol IMO

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Dont you think stoked+testopro+HgH pro would be better than UBT.....

Its a new stack on there.

Add in 2 bottles of slin sane...

SS>Glycobol IMO
If it were an option than certainly, I think the idea behind HGHpro is most likely going to make it the best option as whole. The formula looks great on paper and massive improvements in sleep will be more beneficial than small boosts to testosterone or mild suppression of estrogen. I myself used Glycobol and enjoyed it, without testing blood glucose it would be unfair to compare short term benefits. However if that stack is an option one could certainly pick up two S+T+H and grab two months of SS for like 30 shipped and have a complete stack controlling nearly every angle naturally.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the UBT stack?

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Well, now its about 3-3, looking for more opinions.

I will be placing my order tonight but right now im still uncertain which of the two i'll go with...

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I have never run either but I have looked into Natadrol before. There are a lot of logs with people reporting huge strength gains though. I think of the two listed I would give the Natadrol a try.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both would be solid options. AI's stack will yeild a more robust effect as you're dealing with multiple compounds, multiple pathways. Natadrol would be about the same price for 3 bottles but would allow you to be "on" longer. I have a hard time comparing the two as they're so different and can be used for different modes of training and or diet. Natadrol is pretty specific, where as the UBT will provide a pleathora of benefits.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still run NATADROL to the day! because of the recomp effect i get from it... funny thing is i just bought a few bottles and are sitting on my counter:D.. the PCT is because it does have the chance to shut you down, because its a natty androgen.
I agree, im going with Natadrol as well on this one. I like AI, but when i ran natadrol a couple years ago it was solid, and i only dosed it at 6 caps. Ill be getting more bottes and running it 8-10 caps a day along with Anabeta at some point.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am running The new Form X, and T 911, by LG. Great stuff so far. Good estrogen reduction, and boost of libido and natural t levels after my cycle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
natadrol is partly hormonal so not sure how you could compare it to a natty cycle.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I am running The new Form X, and T 911, by LG. Great stuff so far. Good estrogen reduction, and boost of libido and natural t levels after my cycle.
In another thread you said you were running MegaPlexx, is this your PCT for it?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Affirmative. This is my pct along with liver and Bp support. I did 4 weeks of Megaplexx at two caps a day. I am not using natadrol 3 times a day though. Once in the morning is it. Form X is at 4 caps daily now, and will be upper to 6.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Affirmative. This is my pct along with liver and Bp support. I did 4 weeks of Megaplexx at two caps a day. I am not using natadrol 3 times a day though. Once in the morning is it. Form X is at 4 caps daily now, and will be upper to 6.
No SERM...?

Must be kidding me. You should be running Clomid or Nolva....

alanattam

Awards
Title says it all. I am going to be purchasing either 4 bottles of LG's Natadrol to run between 8-10 caps/day for 8 weeks, OR I will get two of AI's Swole stack to run for 8 weeks.

My main goal is to recomp. I want to gain as much strength/muscle as possible while shedding a few pounds.

I followed the program on this ebook.

alanattam

Awards

Do it naturally with this program. Go to theacomplishedman , physical tab, ebook. Far better than drugs

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No SERM...?

Must be kidding me. You should be running Clomid or Nolva....
I have to look into it more, but the new Form-X is supposed to be par with these at certain levels i believe..

from what i hear its pretty potent..

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have to look into it more, but the new Form-X is supposed to be par with these at certain levels i believe..

from what i hear its pretty potent..
No way they are par with a research chem... Just saying.. $15 is worth it for a SERM.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way they are par with a research chem... Just saying.. $15 is worth it for a SERM.
At what extreme? I'm not sure, its the Phellodendron that is in the product that they claim acts like Tamoxifen .. Id have to ask the LG guys. but i know LG has been working this for a long time, so I'm sure they put in the work.

I'm sure depending on the cycle, depends greatly if this would solely work for them

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
At what extreme? I'm not sure, its the Phellodendron that is in the product that they claim acts like Tamoxifen .. Id have to ask the LG guys. but i know LG has been working this for a long time, so I'm sure they put in the work.

I'm sure depending on the cycle, depends greatly if this would solely work for them
MegaPlexx is a (4) PH combined supplement. SD+ others...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper, it's shown to be a potent, multidimensional PCT option. SERMs are proven though, so...

Oh and Megaplexx if i remember correctly is a multi methylated PH, first off i wouldn't EVER take that, and secondly i wouldn't trust my PCT to ANY OTC option lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MegaPlexx is a (4) PH combined supplement. SD+ others...
OH DAMN! didnt know that..... is that guy logging this? i need to follow

Corky...is this the only thing your using?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper, it's shown to be a potent, multidimensional PCT option. SERMs are proven though, so...

Oh and Megaplexx if i remember correctly is a multi methylated PH, first off i wouldn't EVER take that, and secondly i wouldn't trust my PCT to ANY OTC option lol.
I didnt know they still made body function killing PS's anymore...lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Haha. Well. My point is PCT isnt a time to try new things :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have said...Form-X seems to be the strongest OTC PCT product:D

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I also have inhibit e and erase. I will use Vitex as needed as well for several weeks. I have never had a problem with estrogen, but I am being careful as always. Thanks for the info, and ways to be cautious.