6-bromodione and PCT (legit concerns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No, I mean something like 1-AD: a prohormone.
Well PA stated: at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid.

So maybe that isn't enough to warrant it as a PH??? Because don't PH's convert into an anabolic agent, and not likely?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well PA stated: at least one of the isomers likely converts into a potent anabolic steroid.

So maybe that isn't enough to warrant it as a PH??? Because don't PH's convert into an anabolic agent, and not likely?
That's what I'm getting at. If it did convert to a potent active, somebody would be milking this badboy for all it's worth. I'm assuming one of Pat's motives for making these threads are to find an answer to these things to better investigate competator products. I'm saying that if 6a-bromo-test is in fact as powerful as we are speculating, I am surprised that nobody has tried selling it as a prohormone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - saw that right after I posted it Jeff.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
could there be a discrepancy between what organic chem says should happen and what really does happen?

Maybe it does happen, as 6Bromo has become a very popular AI as part of off-cycle test-boosting stacks and part of that boost could be from the steroidal conversion, havent seen that many people logs its use it as part of their post-cycle therapy.

That also doesn't leave many products in the AI arena if you are looking for something that doesn't convert. Even gaspari made claims in Novedex XT literature that 6-oxo converted to estrogen (6-keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol), but that didn't dampen the popularity of 6-oxo.

6keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol must not have estrogenic activity cuz if they did then the product would not raise testosterone like it does

i explained this to them

bet you were not aware that the new Gaspari Halodrol liquidgels will contain 6-oxo

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm getting at. If it did convert to a potent active, somebody would be milking this badboy for all it's worth. I'm assuming one of Pat's motives for making these threads are to find an answer to these things to better investigate competator products. I'm saying that if 6a-bromo-test is in fact as powerful as we are speculating, I am surprised that nobody has tried selling it as a prohormone.
my motivation is being pissed off by seeing the popularity of products that are improperly promoted by companies that portray themselves as brilliant chemists who are the savior of all the bodybuilding bros

and yes, 6alpha-bromotest would likelybe a good prosteroid. not DSHEA compliant of course but not a controlled substance either

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
my motivation is being pissed off by seeing the popularity of products that are improperly promoted by companies that portray themselves as brilliant chemists who are the savior of all the bodybuilding bros

and yes, 6alpha-bromotest would likelybe a good prosteroid. not DSHEA compliant of course but not a controlled substance either

synthetic? if it is so was 1-test,but i dont think you would sell it but others would probably

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

6-Bromodione is the alpha kind, correct ?

If I want to be considered" A natural bodybuilder" than I dont need to use 6-Bromodione , right?

On my Cissus-Drol it doesnt say 6-alpha- it just says 6-bromodione?

It all comes down to un-honest people trying to make a dollar any way they can and not genuinely concerned about people. They're just seeing if your paying attention

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If I want to be considered" A natural bodybuilder" than I dont need to use 6-Bromodione , right?

I believe what he's saying is that the 6-Bromodione being sold by various companies may or may not be a mixture of both the alpha and the beta isomers.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It all comes down to un-honest people trying to make a dollar any way they can and not genuinely concerned about people. They're just seeing if your paying attention
Pat's saying the chemical name they're putting on the bottle is disturbingly ambiguous. The direction in which the bromo points is going to make a HUUGE difference.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
6keto-estrone and 6-keto-estradiol must not have estrogenic activity cuz if they did then the product would not raise testosterone like it does

i explained this to them

bet you were not aware that the new Gaspari Halodrol liquidgels will contain 6-oxo

after they marketed novedex as superior to 6-oxo, I am surprised at that.

But PA, isn't your explanation to them (granted I don't know details or history) the same kind you don't find acceptable from Dr.D and others? Not trying to start anything as I am the least qualified to do so, just trying to be fair to all. your posts have been some of the most interesting topics of discussion I have followed and have learned a lot from them, and for that I am grateful.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen Control

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

6 alpha-Bromodione
is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.
Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup i've burnt through 6 bottles of Restore and loved it, good product.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is, and I will say that everyone who has ever used Restore has loved it ! It does exactly as it states. So there ya have it :D
I'm sure they have. I'm using 6-Bromo in HDX2 right now, and I like it as well.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they have. I'm using 6-Bromo in HDX2 right now, and I like it as well.

You have to remember that Patrick is a competitor, so he would like nothing more than to have you use his product for PCT. Although I am sure his product is good, despite users having painful side effects this doesnt mean other companies products suck ! We dont market Restore for PCT, some may choose to use it for that purpose and those that have done so have been thrilled.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You have to remember that Patrick is a competitor, so he would like nothing more than to have you use his product for post cycle therapy. Although I am sure his product is good, despite users having painful side effects this doesnt mean other companies products suck ! We dont market Restore for PCT, some may choose to use it for that purpose and those that have done so have been thrilled.
I like his products, but I can't affort them!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen Control

6-Bromodione: There are two types of estrogen aromatase inhibitors and application of only one leaves the other pathway open for feminizing potential.

6 alpha-Bromodione
is a competitive inhibitor of aromatase enzymes. Basically this means it works by way of binding to the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme resulting in prevention of interaction with other steroids that aromatize like testosterone and the rest of our favorite male androgens. This is great for rapid binding and short term aromatase control, but unfortunately a competitive inhibitor will eventually let go of the enzyme and allow it to do feminizing things to manly hormones. So, only half of the job is done, but it has its important role as well.

6 beta-Bromodione is a mechanism-based irreversible inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. An irreversible aromatase inhibitor is also referred to as a suicide inhibitor. It’s pretty cool in that it acts similar to a competitive inhibitor in the way it binds, but like a pissed-off ex-girlfriend, it is both highly selective and it will not let go until death do they part.
Together the two analogs in 6-Bromodione make sure that estrogen is under control, and many would assume that less estrogen means the prolactin would be under control as well. Often, once prolactin increases are stimulated, shutting it back down takes some extra effort and a protracted period of time. How long are you willing to wait to be an optimized male?
:goodpost: I loved HDx2, I am liking Advanced PCT and looking forward to using restore in future.

Whatever the outcome on 6-Bromo I love the ****! It works and it works well, for me it did.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I loved HDx2, I am liking Advanced post cycle therapy and looking forward to using restore in future.

Whatever the outcome on 6-Bromo I love the ****! It works and it works well, for me it did.

Should I start a FREE RESTORE FOR EVERYONE thread ??? :woohoo:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
FNF, free restore would go great with my Pro-Anabol. Wink, Wink.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Ur the best FNF.

You guys are welcome ! The last thing ALR is, is a cheap-o ! There comes a time when you have to share ! Many people cannot afford supps, I am glad to be able to give a little when Im in the mood ;)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are welcome ! The last thing ALR is, is a cheap-o ! There comes a time when you have to share ! Many people cannot afford supps, I am glad to be able to give a little when Im in the mood ;)
Wow! Thanks Fit!
Email sent.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't afford any BAM or JW either lol, on;y kidding. This is a very nice gesture on ur part and ALR's. Great reps and great supplements.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right on bro.

How long have you been on this cycle? Gains, etc...
This is my 5th week.

I started at 208, dropped a few pounds of water weight initially which I contribute to the HDX2(naturally high estrogen/water retention especially after my postcontest rebound), and now I'm between 215 and 220. I will say that I have indeed changed my diet since I started and not all of the weight gained was LBM. My strength has gone up, but since I was not doing this as a log for anyone, I wasn't looking for consistencies to test the efficiency of the products, just progress.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick , can you look at page two and answer my question in more simple terms than you answered me on myspace?

I dont understand your answer

Thank you

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Damn ALRI! You rock! Too bad that I missed it but congrats to those who got it!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

if you wanna be natural you can't take any kind of steroid compound except i think 7-keto dhea. that includes 6-oxo, 6- bromo, JW etc

at least that is how i understand the rules are now

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
after they marketed novedex as superior to 6-oxo, I am surprised at that.

But PA, isn't your explanation to them (granted I don't know details or history) the same kind you don't find acceptable from Dr.D and others?
i don't see any resemblance at all

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes it is, and I will say that everyone who has ever used Restore has loved it ! It does exactly as it states. So there ya have it :D
its a bit more then an anti-aromatase

its an androgen precursor fitnfirm, the 6alpha is at least

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You have to remember that Patrick is a competitor, so he would like nothing more than to have you use his product for post cycle therapy.
knock yourself out then. use 6alpha bromo

just don't come *****in to me when your clit starts pokin out of your bikini

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i know your intentions are good but i wonder if you even realize that you just basically offered to give away free anabolic steroids to everyone

not that there is necessarily anything wrong about that....

just check their ages, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 3
just93 Supplements 1
Supplements 3
Nightwanderer Anabolics 30
Supplements 1