5 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple InTrain & White Flood Raz included)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Samples:D I will be trying them for my workout tomorrow and I will make a little Review in my Log about them too. Thanks guys!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my samples yesterday....I will put them to good use today....Thanks CL

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Got my Samples:D I will be trying them for my workout tomorrow and I will make a little Review in my Log about them too. Thanks guys!
I used the samples for my workout today and really liked them a lot, I wrote a mini review on it in my log as well. Thanks for the samples guys!
awesome, please throw up a review in the review section too so its easier for people to find

Shogun

Awards
Got my samples a few weeks ago but finally got a chance to try it. The first time I tried it didn't feel a whole lot but was recovering from the flu so it might have had some effect. I took it again a few days later and a totally differetnt. Hit me right as I walked in to the gym. I felt like I could lift a car and had one of my best workouts. Felt pupmed the whole time and had energy even when I was done the workout. Great product. If you have more free samples please send my way.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sent request, thank you have GREAT HOLIDAY

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Request has been sent :) Thanks for offering this awesome deal and have a Happy New Year! Look forward to posting in the logs!

James

holycow1281

Awards
Great Promo looking forward to it

Request Sent

Gravad007

Awards
Been reading and learning on this site for awhile, gave me a reason to post will give some feedback after I get my samples thanks all things sent

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Never tried CL products but would like to give them a try. Request sent. Thanks.

skyter59

Awards
Sent My Request For Free Samples at Controlled Labs.

Thanks,

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Request sent. Can't wait!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Sweet! Request Sent

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Just got the samples! :D

hammerhead69

Awards
just filled out the form. i have tried/love white flood and purple wraath(intrain?) and im excited to try the rest!

JComp

Awards
ive heard good things about while flood, pumped to give it a shot