5 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple InTrain & White Flood Raz included)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Request sent.

I've tried some CL stuff and liked it, can't wait to try the others.

cherokee99gf

Awards
Wow got my samples in less than a week loved the white flood. Purple wraath was ok for an intra workout drink but loved the golden gains. Does nutra carry that? Can't wait to try the in train and green mag alongside my jack3d

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Request sent, Thanks guy's!

Galvatorex

Awards
done, awesome guys just what i needed to make sure i can still take white flood

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Wow got my samples in less than a week loved the white flood. Purple wraath was ok for an intra workout drink but loved the golden gains. Does nutra carry that? Can't wait to try the in train and green mag alongside my jack3d
People say the PW samples dont taste the same as from the tub, not sure why.. but I love PW lemonade, definitely my favorite intra

And GGS is great, I always mix it with some vanilla whey for 'a la mode' :cool:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
white flood was awesome in effect but the flavor threw me off a bit. debating buying some

eflana1

Awards
I just put in my request today. I can't wait...

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
request sent... im eager to give this a try since im looking for something new.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
awesome to hear and yes, nutraplanet carries out full line :)
white flood was awesome in effect but the flavor threw me off a bit. debating buying some
how so? taste is great

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just a thank you for those free samps! I didn't like the new WF flavor but I loved the InTrain. Will be buying some InTrain soon.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples... Thanks alot... the purple intrain tastes great...

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
Just got my samples today, look forward to trying them this week!

walkthewalk

walkthewalk

Awards
Request sent. Cant wait to try this stuff. Thanks!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

depwned

Awards
THanks

Request sent, thanks Labs. I am already buying the Intrain. I was researching creating my own shake blend using bulk stuff and while I was looking around I saw Intrain and realized you had already done it for me. The exact blend I was thinking with some extras.

Thanks.

And my family already thinks I'm crazy for drinking fish oil out of a bottle I didnt want to have to look like a mad scientist every time I made a shake. :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Request sent, thanks Labs. I am already buying the Intrain. I was researching creating my own shake blend using bulk stuff and while I was looking around I saw Intrain and realized you had already done it for me. The exact blend I was thinking with some extras.

Thanks.

And my family already thinks I'm crazy for drinking fish oil out of a bottle I didnt want to have to look like a mad scientist every time I made a shake. :D
glad to hear it, and it tastes great too. my favorite tasting product for sure

jws8118

Awards
I posted to the forum requesting free samples and I completed the online form. Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says.

adross33

adross33

Awards
Done, done and done ... cant wait .. have been after purple wrath for a while .. but not easy to get in Canada ...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I got mine today but you can send me more if you want to! :banana:
awesome, please keep a review on this forum :)
Done, done and done ... cant wait .. have been after purple wrath for a while .. but not easy to get in Canada ...
should be fairly easy as gnc and other chains there sell it :)

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
just requested my samples. i tryed whiteflood last week nice product. amped with no jitters or sick feeling

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well tomorrow is 12 days and it says it takes 2 weeks, but I'm from canada, so maybe it will take longer, but I can't wait to try them:)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow is 12 days and it says it takes 2 weeks, but I'm from canada, so maybe it will take longer, but I can't wait to try them:)
yes, canada can take longer as you are at the mercy of your local customs agents

Omega

Omega

Awards
are there any samples left?? i fear that i am too late. =-\. i sent a request anyway

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
just filled form out. Can't wait to try WF