5 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple InTrain & White Flood Raz included)

Fruge

Awards
Request sent. New to supplements. I appreciate the sample to be able to check things out for myself.

DainBramage

Awards
I just sent in the request. Thanks. I have a different username on the contolled lab forums, hope that doesn't matter.

Hawkstrat

Awards
I've sent the request and posted on all needed forums, thanks in advance.

statik

statik

Awards
Wow.. can't wait to try these samples! Thanks! Request sent.

mattnmb25

Awards
Got my samples today. Cant wait to try them. Used white flood before and loved it .

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this still still going on?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been 17 days and didn't get any yet:(

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
just requested my samples. i tryed whiteflood last week nice product. amped with no jitters or sick feeling
Hell yea, White FLOOD is the REAL DEAL !!!

:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:mad: damn local customs agent lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was someone at the door a week ago and only the delivery guys use the side door and it was open, but they left before I got to the door...hmm maybe the guy saw the samples and thought hmm there not answering....MY SUPPLEMENTS NOW! :O
Or I might be paranoid tho lol

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
There was someone at the door a week ago and only the delivery guys use the side door and it was open, but they left before I got to the door...hmm maybe the guy saw the samples and thought hmm there not answering....MY SUPPLEMENTS NOW! :O
Or I might be paranoid tho lol
its possible, you cant trust the canadian postal delivery people, they are out to get huge :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been 23 days, I guess it looks like I'm not getting any lol

jim623

I recieved my samples yesterday, thanks guys.

One word of advice though, do not take WF on an empty stomach. I did not eat at all yesterday and had the White flood in the evening on an extremely empty stomach. My skin felt tight and itchy and I was a bit overstim'd. I've used WF before and didn't have this effect so it was def from not eating.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I recieved my samples yesterday, thanks guys.

One word of advice though, do not take WF on an empty stomach. I did not eat at all yesterday and had the White flood in the evening on an extremely empty stomach. My skin felt tight and itchy and I was a bit overstim'd. I've used WF before and didn't have this effect so it was def from not eating.
agreed, with most supps you should have a bit of carbs with them at the very least.

halflife3

halflife3

Awards
Hi. I have submitted my online request today for the samples. Thanks.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Mine were waiting for me when I got back from leave, the only supps I had waiting for me out of everything I ordered actually. Anyway, awesome and thanks. Went ahead and got tubs of green mag and white flood before even getting the samples, and got to say I am happy I did because now I dont have to wait. May have to put some wrath in my cart for my next order as well.

HappyHermit

Awards
I just ordered my free samples today.:veryhappy:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Mine were waiting for me when I got back from leave, the only supps I had waiting for me out of everything I ordered actually. Anyway, awesome and thanks. Went ahead and got tubs of green mag and white flood before even getting the samples, and got to say I am happy I did because now I dont have to wait. May have to put some wrath in my cart for my next order as well.
awesome, thanks very much for giving CL a shot, please leave a review when you get a chance :)

crash2000

Awards
WOW, got my smaples fast less then 2 weeks ( in canada), in my mail box !!! will report back when I use them...

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
WOW, got my smaples fast less then 2 weeks ( in canada), in my mail box !!! will report back when I use them...
Awesome

:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:O wth, it's been a month for me and I still didn't get any!

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm stoked to try CL stuff, never used their supps before....

suresha

Awards
  • Established
reply sent.thank you will post as soon as i receive supps.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established