4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day Eleven:

Took dose one at 0850 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. I hit the gym hard again. I carb loaded today and felt like a real FAT A** , eating 3,500 + cal. Is not east for me. No negative PH sides to speak of . I’m seeing some good signs of re-composition, my legs are much more cut as well as my arms. I’m also seeing signs of fat loss in lower back/abdomen areas (problem areas for me).

Macro-Nutrients: (carb load)

Protein -297g (33%)
Carbohydrates -327.7g (37%)
Fats -118.2g (30%)
Total Calories -3,517

Training:

Barbell Bicep Row 3x6 @ 185lb
Lat Pull Down 3x8 @ 165lb
Seated Cable Row 3x20 @ 115lb
EZ Bar Curl 3x6 @ 125lb
Incline DB Curl 3x8 @ 45lb
Preacher Curl 3x20 @ 70lb
Wrist Curl 3x15 @ 30lb
Reverse Wrist Curl 3x15 @ 35lb
For the win! Keep up the hard work, when i don't have carbs i literally feel like a zombie. Glad to see AH/AL is working good for you.

Quick Q: How did you make the font red? haha

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
For the win! Keep up the hard work, when i don't have carbs i literally feel like a zombie. Glad to see AH/AL is working good for you.

Quick Q: How did you make the font red? haha
Back to low carbs for another three days (makes me feel light). To make the font different colors, simply click the button that looks like a bold A then choose your color (located on the top of the reply window).

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
X2 Do you have a bigger pic of your tattoo? Looks detailed

Sub'd by the way!
Ill get my GF to take some pics of my tattoo and post them up with my end of week two progress(monday AM). Thanks for checking out my thread.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still SUBd, you are working hard Bro... Good job, can't wait to see the update picts and the up-close picts of the Tat, it does look pretty detailed and Bad-A$$ by the way!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back to low carbs for another three days (makes me feel light). To make the font different colors, simply click the button that looks like a bold A then choose your color (located on the top of the reply window).
Wow i can't believe i never tried clicking that, oops

Thanks!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Still SUBd, you are working hard Bro... Good job, can't wait to see the update picts and the up-close picts of the Tat, it does look pretty detailed and Bad-A$$ by the way!
Thanks Doc, glad you're along for the ride. Im looking forward to start vs. week 2 pics myself, should be some recognizable differences.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Any lethargy?
Have not experienced any lethargy what so ever. I feel really good, high energy, good sleep, outstanding workouts. I have no negatives to speak of so far besides some minor stomach discomfort after dosing, but I can deal with that.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Twelve:

Took dose one at 0850 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Took a recovery day from lifting and did cardio. Still no negative PH sides to speak of . I will be incorporating swimming and biking into my training. Still feel great, loving the AH/AL

Macro-Nutrients:
Protein -278.8g (49%)
Carbohydrates -81.1g (14%)
Fats -90.7g (36%)
Total Calories -2,332

Training:

Mountain Bike -12 miles (moderate elevation changes)
Swimming -500 yards (16 laps)

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
The tats do look bad ass, keep up the good work it will pay off

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thinking about tossing a fat burner and a pre-wkout into the mix. Any body have any favorites? (Is this overkill?)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about tossing a fat burner and a pre-wkout into the mix. Any body have any favorites? (Is this overkill?)
FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XD Bro... Good clean energy, no crash and no jitters, just strong mental focus and appetite suppressant! PM me your mailing information and I'll send you a few samples of it so you can try it before you buy it and see that you do or don't like it, but I feel very confident that you will LOVE it!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XD Bro... Good clean energy, no crash and no jitters, just strong mental focus and appetite suppressant! PM me your mailing information and I'll send you a few samples of it so you can try it before you buy it and see that you do or don't like it, but I feel very confident that you will LOVE it!
Thanks Doc sounds good.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear on anything bro APS Mesomorph is a freaking freak of nature as a pre-workout drink. Ton's of logs on it, as I did the Creatine Nitrate and Meso stack log here. The stuff kicks in and makes you go into another world. I use it now on my andro log as it's a staple for me. Glad to see your log's kicking it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I swear on anything bro APS Mesomorph is a freaking freak of nature as a pre-workout drink. Ton's of logs on it, as I did the Creatine Nitrate and Meso stack log here. The stuff kicks in and makes you go into another world. I use it now on my andro log as it's a staple for me. Glad to see your log's kicking it.
I see Mesomorph at my gym/supplement store all the time. Tomorrow i'll ask if they have a free sample, Have you really seen a huge difference from monohydrate to nitrate? Interested in this...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will always love Creatine M, but with Creatine Nitrate I experienced no bloating, and combined with Meso I really had some insane pumps and strength gains. I believe besides my log, Volcom did an APS log that was Epic!!

I see Mesomorph at my gym/supplement store all the time. Tomorrow i'll ask if they have a free sample, Have you really seen a huge difference from monohydrate to nitrate? Interested in this...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Thirteen:
Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Did a quick lift with some cardio (tomorrow will be an off day). Still no negative PH sides to speak of. I looked at my bottles of AH/AL and noticed the dent I put in them, this made me sad. I have decided to throw in a stim based fat burner to complement the AL (Doc is sending me some samples) looking forward to pics on Monday

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -271.6g (48%)
Carbohydrates -106.2g (19%)
Fats -86.2g (34%)
Total Calories -2,369

Training:
DB Skull Crusher -3x15 @ 40lb
Chin-Up -5x8
DB Bicep Curl -3x10 @ 40lb (slow motion)
superset w/
Weighted Dip -3x12 @ 25lb (chain belt)

5 Min Run to Incline Push-Up (2) with bench hop (5) x 4
Run 5 min. then do 2 incline push-ups on flat bench then hop the length of the bench, repeat 5 times on bench then repeat entire cycle. Total of 20 min run with 20 bench hop combo.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In the past Ive had good results with CEE but Ive not tried Mono due to bloat. I went through a couple containers of con-cret HCL but I was not impressed. Havent tried nitrate yet, but so far my money is with CEE (I cut creatine out of my cycle last week BTW).

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang dude you taught me something new again lol! I do skull crushers for tri's but never thought about db's! Yeah I tried Con-cret and don't know why but I would go straight to bathroom. Never done this before on any other creatines. The nitrate I love bc I don't bloat.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Day Thirteen:
Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Did a quick lift with some cardio (tomorrow will be an off day). Still no negative PH sides to speak of. I looked at my bottles of AH/AL and noticed the dent I put in them, this made me sad. I have decided to throw in a stim based fat burner to complement the AL (Doc is sending me some samples) looking forward to pics on Monday

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -271.6g (48%)
Carbohydrates -106.2g (19%)
Fats -86.2g (34%)
Total Calories -2,369

Training:
DB Skull Crusher -3x15 @ 40lb
Chin-Up -5x8
DB Bicep Curl -3x10 @ 40lb (slow motion)
superset w/
Weighted Dip -3x12 @ 25lb (chain belt)

5 Min Run to Incline Push-Up (2) with bench hop (5) x 4
Run 5 min. then do 2 incline push-ups on flat bench then hop the length of the bench, repeat 5 times on bench then repeat entire cycle. Total of 20 min run with 20 bench hop combo.
I've been thinking about throwing a fat burner in my arsenal... I think i'll lay off on it until i see if i start recovering better from my workouts. Instead of taking a few days off i'm gonna fight through it and see if my body will adapt to this new frequency. Keep up the consistent hard work my friend. I'll be posting more pic's next week.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Fourteen:

Took dose one at 0820 with no side effects and dose two at 1600 with no side effects. Took a recovery day and did a light swim. Still no negative PH sides to speak of. Ready to hit the gym hard tomorrow (legs, looking to squat over 500lb x 4). End of week two pics tomorrow am! I’m hoping to see some changes. So far with the exception of one day my nutrition and workouts have gone as planned.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -279.1g (47%)
Carbohydrates -93.7g (16%)
Fats -96.2g (37%)
Total Calories -2,381

Training:

Swimming -625 yards (20 laps)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro I know you'll hit those #'s will that be a personal best?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice bro I know you'll hit those #'s will that be a personal best?
I think any numbers I put up that eclipse last week will be personal records. I've never really pushed my body this hard (really no reason to competitively speaking) Ive really just trained to stay in shape and kept lifts at moderate weights to avoid injury, but I tell you what with AH/AL I def have some fire under my a** pushing me to excel.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you on that bro. I don't compete nor plan to, I'm just trying to correct the damage I did to my body from being lazy even when knowing better. I'm more determined now then when I was young and it was all about the looks or ego factor. I'm still young lol well 30 but I have a lot of bf to get rid of.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
great log from what i have read so far, i got some catching up to do

BTW SICK TAT!

alazzara10

Awards
Hey man Im gonna run the same stack basically but without the creatine and a different multi vitamin as well as Sustaine Alpha Liquid Vade during my PCT...what is your PCT gonna be? also your stack seems great! good work.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey man Im gonna run the same stack basically but without the creatine and a different multi vitamin as well as Sustaine Alpha Liquid Vade during my PCT...what is your PCT gonna be? also your stack seems great! good work.
Ill be using Redefine Revolution PCT Black (Finaflex)and contiue with Multi-V and tocopherols. Good Luck, you will love this the stack is amazing.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Start of Week I Compared to Week II

Constructive Criticism Welcomed

mewk2b.jpg
mewk2f.jpg
mewk2s.jpg

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Stats for Week 2:

(All stats are a comparisons are between start of cycle and end of week two)

Weight -211lb (from 212.4b) 1.4lb Weight change
Body Fat % -10.6% (from 12.7%) 2.1% decrease in BF
Lbs Fat -22.36 (from 26.5) 4.14lb of fat gone
Lean Body Mass -188.68lb (from 185.9lb) 2.78lb of muscle gained

There was no change in lean mass this week. For me to lose fat and maintain LBM is an achievement. Looking forward to weeks three and four.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
You can definitely see the BF loss, I think most noticeable in Pic1, also think your arms look "fuller" in the side profile pic3 shot. Awesome work bro, keep those updates coming!

Great log!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms definitely looking denser my man. Chest is leaner and back is most definitely leaned up nicely. Calves have leaned out too. At only a week difference that is something to be proud of!! Nice work!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Long Awaited Tattoo Pics (I know they're fun to look at, but please be sure to check out my end of week two pics and give criticism...that is why we are here right?)

tat1.jpg
tat2.jpg
tat3.jpg
tat4.jpg

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
What do you think about the "injectable test" comparison? Have you ran any other PP transdermals? Is this cycle worth it? Thanks
I cant compare AH/AL to anything else (not sure how I would react to test... I might look scary). I did read about the Test Comparison, and found it intriguing. This is the first time I've used any kind of PH or Anabolic Supplement. From the standpoint of using this as a first time cycle, I'd say in two weeks it has far exceeded my expectations. I am being very strict with diet, but to make gains in lean mass and shed body fat simultainiously is pretty amazing (actually defies the rules). I am no rookie to training and nutrition, but when it comes to Anabolics...I guess thats why Im here...to learn. Im looking forward to seeing my results after four weeks (1 bottle of AH/AL) and even more so when I start PCT. I have not tried any of the PP transdermals, I do like the concept though and based on the quality of this cycle I may try them in the future. Thanks for looking in.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I like that bf drop that speaks volumes! Wicked sick tatoo's I need to get me one lol. Keep killing it in the gym!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be AndroMass, and we are talking strictly gains

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see some very noticeable changes in the leanness of your back, nothing really to report from your front poses, but I can see more definition in your top 4 abs from the side view. I have a little suggestion for you in the future, it is too late to do it now, because you have already started, but in the future when you do before and afters, do it facing the other direction so we can see the non-tattooed arm, will be easier to see arm and shoulder definition on the side view, just a suggestion! I wouldn't switch over now, because then you will lose your consistency.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I see some very noticeable changes in the leanness of your back, nothing really to report from your front poses, but I can see more definition in your top 4 abs from the side view. I have a little suggestion for you in the future, it is too late to do it now, because you have already started, but in the future when you do before and afters, do it facing the other direction so we can see the non-tattooed arm, will be easier to see arm and shoulder definition on the side view, just a suggestion! I wouldn't switch over now, because then you will lose your consistency.
I thought the same after I saw my first set of pics. I actually use my left arm as a "control" for judging progress due to the fact that it is quite difficult to observe striations and vasclarity through the tattoos. I am seeing changes in shape, striation, and vascularity in my arms, and I can post a pic later just for reference. Rookie Mistake (One I will not be making in the future)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
End Of Week 2 Pics (page 7 post #132)

Tattoo Pics (page 7 post #136)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the same after I saw my first set of pics. I actually use my left arm as a "control" for judging progress due to the fact that it is quite difficult to observe striations and vasclarity through the tattoos. I am seeing changes in shape, striation, and vascularity in my arms, and I can post a pic later just for reference. Rookie Mistake (One I will not be making in the future)
Hey man we are all here to learn, absolutely no big deal, was just an observational suggestion, as long as we don't make the same mistakes twice, we are Good, LoL!

stangerang

Awards
Hi, your log looks very interesting, and your progress looks amazing. I should be receiving my AL today and start tomorrow. hopefully I will receive my AH tomorrow, and start the official "stack" on Wed. I can only hope with my strict diet, training, and cardio, I will receive results such as yours! :)

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice job bro most deff seen the progress made like doc said from the side view you can see that your leaning out nicely keep it up bro just ordered my stack myself

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Fifteen:

First dose at 0730 with no side effects. Second dose at 1430 with no side effects. Still running solid no signs of PH side effects. Hit legs today in the gym, and managed to increase some of my lifts. I posted my stats and pics for week two this AM they can be found on page 7 (#132)
I am pleased with my progress so far, and I’m looking forward to seeing what the cycle does on the back end (apparently this is when things kick in hard).

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -299.4g (55%)
Carbohydrates -79.2g (14%)
Fats -74.8g (31%)
Total Calories -2,215

Training:
Squat -1x6 @ 405lb, 1x5 @ 500lb, 1x5 @ 510lb
Leg Press -3x6 @ 1000lb, 1100lb, 1100lb
Leg Extension -3x20 @ 220lb
RDL -3x6 @ 275lb
Lying Leg Curl -3x20 @120lb
Standing Calf Raise -3x30 @225lb
Seated Calf Raise -3x30 @ 125lb

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro that was your leg day how the heck did you make it out the gym on a stretch board?? lol I love those squat numbers!! Keep pushing it bro!