4 andro then 1 andro 4wk

Sebert27

Awards
This is my first cycle and after purchasing 4 andro i found out that the statring dose was 300mg. That means ive got 2wk worth and after 4 days of that dose i havent seen much. I actually lost strength and endurance. After some research ive read that my natural test levels could be higher than that dose. So im asking i guess if its fine to transition into 1 andro from 4 andro with 1 wk overlap? while running roughly a 5wk cycle with pct after?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From everything I’ve read a 5 week cycle like that will be pretty pointless mate......

Andro’s take 3-4 weeks to kick in. Most people reccomend an 8 week cycle.

Personally I’m about to start my first cycle and will be stacking 1, 4 and epiandro for 8 weeks - was based on all the great info on this site......

You’ll also need to give more info to get advice (age, height, weight, bf %, any bloods etc)

What pct you have lined up?

Sebert27

Awards
I'm 5 11 188lbs 29yr old...I was thinking of running form-xt with a laxenginnen for pct after. �� I didn't know they take that that though...I'll have to get another 1 andro then to extend my cycle time

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm 5 11 188lbs 29yr old...I was thinking of running form-xt with a laxenginnen for pct after. �� I didn't know they take that that though...I'll have to get another 1 andro then to extend my cycle time
Before that you need a serm for pct man, either clomid or nolva. If you can’t get that in place I’d stop now before you **** yourself up.

Personally I’d want some exem on hand just in case of gyno sides (conversion is relatively low on 4 andro but better safe than sorry)

What cycle support you got?

Everything you need to know is on here - would be a shout to invest a few hours researching so you don’t do more harm than good mate

Sebert27

Awards
Cycle support is 400mg of DIM and
500mg of Magnesium... other than that the usual protein and creatine with bcaas

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle support is 400mg of DIM and
500mg of Magnesium... other than that the usual protein and creatine with bcaas
Look I’m no expert but I don’t think dim and magnesium will cut the mustard mate. It’s a pretty dry stack so fish oils etc would help but generally you need something like cel cycle assist or k1ngsguard (it’s non methlayated so you don’t need liver support per se but you still need to look after the rest of your body on this ****).......

Sebert27

Awards
I've looked at alot of the cycle supports and I'm already on what's in some them. FISH OIL 1000MG/300MG FATTY ACID,FENUGREEK 610MG 2X DAILY, DIM 400MG DAILY, MAGNESIUM 500MG 1X DAILY AND MELATONIN 10MG BEDTIME ANTIOXIDANT. Now form-xt and laxenginnen are both PCTS that I'll run for 8 weeks after my 8 week cycle. I appreciate your I sight man you helped me look into a few things. Is there anything I can buy to add to my cycle support? With these? Besides a whole bottle of cycle support because like I said I'm already on a few of the same ingredients that are in them

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've looked at alot of the cycle supports and I'm already on what's in some them. FISH OIL 1000MG/300MG FATTY ACID,FENUGREEK 610MG 2X DAILY, DIM 400MG DAILY, MAGNESIUM 500MG 1X DAILY AND MELATONIN 10MG BEDTIME ANTIOXIDANT. Now form-xt and laxenginnen are both PCTS that I'll run for 8 weeks after my 8 week cycle. I appreciate your I sight man you helped me look into a few things. Is there anything I can buy to add to my cycle support? With these? Besides a whole bottle of cycle support because like I said I'm already on a few of the same ingredients that are in them
The milk thistle is the main player but everything in cycle assist has its place mate.

I’m pretty sure that form-xt and lax are just otc pct’s, they can be used with a serm but not in place of one. Honestly man, I ain’t trying to piss on your chips here but there are loads of threads about the importance of a proper serm (and not relying on otc).....

Sebert27

Awards
Ok I'll look into Serm man and yes those two are available for purchase for online purchase only and I know nothing of serm so I'll research. And no worries lol no piss. And I'll get milk thistle!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run 1 and 4 andro together for 8 weeks
Anything else is just a waste of getting shut down