08/25/2011

Nutrition

Fat -47.8g (28%)
Carbohydrate -88.2g (23%)
Protein -187.7g (49%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,522

Training

1. Warm-Up jog (4.0mph) at 2% incline for 5 minutes
2. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
3. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
4. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
5. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
6. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
7. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
8. Jump Rope 5 minutes (1min on 30sec rest)
9. Moth to Cocoon for 20 reps; repeat twice

10lb Medicine ball
10lb DB for M2C (#9)

I had to really push myself to get through this one today. I literally left the gym completely soaked in sweat, eyes burning, and super geared up from the DAA. Id be interested to see where my test levels are at just from the Pure Test, but Im definitely turbo aggressive Id go as far as saying straight a$$hole...oh well. I only have a couple more days of DAA before I come off, and get levels back to natty. Creatine will be here tomorrow and word has come that the Reduce XT is in the mail.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
08/25/2011

Nutrition

Fat -47.8g (28%)
Carbohydrate -88.2g (23%)
Protein -187.7g (49%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,522

Training

1. Warm-Up jog (4.0mph) at 2% incline for 5 minutes
2. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
3. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
4. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
5. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
6. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
7. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
8. Jump Rope 5 minutes (1min on 30sec rest)
9. Moth to Cocoon for 20 reps; repeat twice

10lb Medicine ball
10lb DB for M2C (#9)

I had to really push myself to get through this one today. I literally left the gym completely soaked in sweat, eyes burning, and super geared up from the DAA. Id be interested to see where my test levels are at just from the Pure Test, but Im definitely turbo aggressive Id go as far as saying straight a$$hole...oh well. I only have a couple more days of DAA before I come off, and get levels back to natty. Creatine will be here tomorrow and word has come that the Reduce XT is in the mail.
Damn that's a sick circuit! With the name of some of those movements i'd think you were doing hardcore yoga or something.

All our goodies are in the mail it's gonna be like xmas morning haha

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Damn that's a sick circuit! With the name of some of those movements i'd think you were doing hardcore yoga or something.

All our goodies are in the mail it's gonna be like xmas morning haha
Hell yeah man, get LIT-UP!!! Its a great circuit bro, really puts the will power to the test. At any point you can throw in the towel, but you have to push through the mental hurdle...all or nothing

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hell yeah man, get LIT-UP!!! Its a great circuit bro, really puts the will power to the test. At any point you can throw in the towel, but you have to push through the mental hurdle...all or nothing
I know how that goes.. some of my workouts during the end part i get so worn out i wonder how i'll finish but i push through it and prevail!! (In a king's voice)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workouts Bro, you are going to get ripped in no time with that style of training, especially since I know you have your diet dialed in with Lean Gains!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice workouts Bro, you are going to get ripped in no time with that style of training, especially since I know you have your diet dialed in with Lean Gains!
Thanks Doc, I'll post up some pics here real soon. I'm getting shredded for sure. I'm thinking another week of this then two of Kleen machine then back to this. Well see how it goes.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Doc, I'll post up some pics here real soon. I'm getting shredded for sure. I'm thinking another week of this then two of Kleen machine then back to this. Well see how it goes.
Ahhhh, the change up... me likey! That is what I am doing right now with my two week stint of 25reps/set, thank god I'm done, man that was a rough two weeks!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ahhhh, the change up... me likey! That is what I am doing right now with my two week stint of 25reps/set, thank god I'm done, man that was a rough two weeks!
It's working really well I must say. For you as well judging by your last pics. Looks like I got two tubs of lit-up...thanks LittleGreen!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha you have to love that. Workouts are intense too. I like the different training styles you do. Oh yeah if you put up your art you should definitely do it in one of your threads by the way so when everyone comments on it you will remember where it is.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Haha you have to love that. Workouts are intense too. I like the different training styles you do. Oh yeah if you put up your art you should definitely do it in one of your threads by the way so when everyone comments on it you will remember where it is.
Good idea Kleen, I'm on it...weather depending.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
08/26/2011

Nutrition

Fat -77.7g (32%)
Carbohydrate -138.8g (25%)
Protein -237.7g (49%)
Calories (Burn Day) -2,248

Hit up the Lit-Up for what was promising to be a great lift, but fifteen minutes in the power went out, and they closed the gym. Tomorrows another day. Got my CEE and Beta-Alanine in just waiting on the Reduce XT so I can start the new log (maybe tmrw or monday). Im definitely as lean as ever. I have good ab definition even in normal lighting (as opposed to extreme lighting...cast shadows and the such) and my arms are pretty stripped of fat. I noticing veins on the quads beginning to surface as well.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
08/26/2011

Nutrition

Fat -77.7g (32%)
Protein -237.7g (49%)

Hit up the Lit-Up for what was promising to be a great lift, but fifteen minutes in the power went out, and they closed the gym. Tomorrows another day. Got my CEE and Beta-Alanine in just waiting on the Reduce XT so I can start the new log (maybe tmrw or monday). Im definitely as lean as ever. I have good ab definition even in normal lighting (as opposed to extreme lighting...cast shadows and the such) and my arms are pretty stripped of fat. I noticing veins on the quads beginning to surface as well.
Sounding lean man ; ) btw that sucks about the gym closing for the day but good attitude!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always sucks when power go's!! Nice on the lean veins showing brother that's freaking sweeettttt!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
08/26/2011

Nutrition

Fat -77.7g (32%)
Protein -237.7g (49%)

Haha slick my friend, glad to hear your progress is going so well. Sucks about the gym i'd freak out! Definitely looking forward to those pic's and that new log! I start my TestoPRO log on Monday too :D How lean are you aiming to get?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Green you are making me jealous that you got your lit up already.
I bet the company delivering it had to drive just right down the street to deliver it to him :D

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
my arsenal is in...new log tonight

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
my arsenal is in...new log tonight
Hellll yeah man, Today's workout was CRAZY. I see a lot of good stuff coming from TestoPRO, ALPHA DAWGGG

whosurmama

Awards
why is ur tattoo on different arms in the pictures u posted and ur avatar pic

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is ur tattoo on different arms in the pictures u posted and ur avatar pic
I had to go back and see WTF you are talking about... You are right, GREEN???? I mean the Tat looks the exact same, it looks like you, I can only think of two logical explanations... 1 - you have a twin brother with the same Tat on the opposite arm (not likely) or 2 - the picture in your Avatar was taken in the mirror? Help us... Inquiring Minds want to know!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to go back and see WTF you are talking about... You are right, GREEN???? I mean the Tat looks the exact same, it looks like you, I can only think of two logical explanations... 1 - you have a twin brother with the same Tat on the opposite arm (not likely) or 2 - the picture in your Avatar was taken in the mirror? Help us... Inquiring Minds want to know!!!
Looks like it was taken with something like photo booth like on a Mac that can put a background behind you. I know photo booth takes a "mirrored" image, meaning it'll be backwards as opposed to what a normal camera would take. That's my guess

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
It was taken in photo booth lol then I superimposed the jail behind me in photoshop. I didn't realize that photo booth took mirrored pics until I took supplement shots for my SNS LOG and all the type was backwards...easy fix in photoshop, but it threw me for one when i first saw it lol.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
OH YES I DID
FF.jpg

White-Flat-FrontFF.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was taken in photo booth lol then I superimposed the jail behind me in photoshop. I didn't realize that photo booth took mirrored pics until I took supplement shots for my SNS LOG and all the type was backwards...easy fix in photoshop, but it threw me for one when i first saw it lol.
All I can say is when I come down and you do my TAT for me, you know we are gonna take some picts and I want you to work some magic and make it look cooler than it already is with cool backgrounds and stuff like that, you know... just work your magic my artistic friend! I don't think I have an artistic bone in my body other than my appreciation for it!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established