4 Wk Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol Bulk Log

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25G 1" for Shoulders and 25G 1.5" for Glutes.

Note : I have used 1.5" for Shoulders and injected up to 3cc/3ml.

So I would just order the 25g 1.5" so you can use them for anything. Multi-Purpose.

The 29g slin pins will be too small for the oil.
I didnt think you ever did injectables....3cc in one shoulder?!? hmmm. idk you must have some big shoulders lol.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I hope to start my TRN/ZOL cycle on Sunday. Might bridge it with SD towards the end. Thanks for the log thus far.

preston25

Awards
Hey GR i need some friendly advice. I received my test prop 100 and im getting my cycle planned out, But i am confused on dose. The info states 100mg/ml = 1000mg. I ordered two vials for 6 weeks at 75mg eod. Each vial is 1000mg. But doesnt seem like this amount is going to last. Ive been reading everything i can on cc and ml, mg conversions but im still confused.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey GR i need some friendly advice. I received my test prop 100 and im getting my cycle planned out, But i am confused on dose. The info states 100mg/ml = 1000mg. I ordered two vials for 6 weeks at 75mg eod. Each vial is 1000mg. But doesnt seem like this amount is going to last. Ive been reading everything i can on cc and ml, mg conversions but im still confused.
Well if it's EOD then that is 4 injections per week. And for 6 weeks that's 24 injections total. 1000mg Per Vial means 10- 100mg injections per vial. However it's 75mg EOD for you. That would be 1000mg/75mg = 13 injections per vial. Which is a total of 26 injections. 2 Injections over what you need for 6 weeks. Now for the CC and ML conversion. 1 CC = 1 ML. So if 1 ML = 100mg Test Prop then... 1 CC = 100mg Test Prop. [There are 100 units in 1 CC/1 ML.] (That's for Insulin Purposes) So, 1 ML = 1 CC. 100mg/ML is 100mg/CC A 1000mg Vial at 100mg/ML is 10CC/Vial or 10ML/Vial

preston25

Awards
Well i just injected my first dose of test prop. I have a little soreness the day after but nothing i cant handle. I going to stack it with RR as a precaution but at my dosage i shouldnt have any issues. Im going to try to say lean so im also stacking with melting point by DR which seems to keep me pretty dry. B-12 shots, Saw palmetto and milk thistle extract are also in the lineup. I should probably start my own thread. Ill be breaking even with my diet. Thanks for all the help!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right on start your own thread up and .... try some 6000mcg b12 shots on leg day.

preston25

Awards
Thanks for the tip, I going to get started on my thread but i am curious about my dosage. I wonder if i will notice anything substantial on only 75mg. One guy told me i needed 100+mg eod. All of my research from big cat to my source says that 50 - 100 mg is good. I mean im only 5'9 166. What do you think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want around 500mg test a week, which you do. You need around 150mg eod.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 16 i weight 115 pounds and im 5'5. i barly began working out 3 months ago and the routine that ive been doing hasent been working out at all for me. Ive looked all over websites for routines and i havent found anything. Does anyone have any routines for beginners.
delete your post and stay out of the anabolic section, you are underage! Read the board rules...thats all.