4 Wk Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol Bulk Log

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey GR, thanks for replying. Well here's the thing. The reason for going for the injectable is to bypass the liver. I seem to be sensitive to certain things even though i am healthy. I was considering a trn/zol cycle because ive read great things about it. The sides though seem to be harsh. I can handle acne and my mood swings seem to be improving with the injec. b-12 complex. So, i am researching a 250mg test prop, or 300 equi. I like what i have found thru research about equi especially sense i am a competitive endurance athlete. Unfortunatly both are pricey. I gues thats why trn/zol is so attractive.
I didn't have the bad side effects but everyone's different. If you're an endurance athlete I wouldn't go with EQ. As it creates terrible muscle pumps like superdrol. A Test E/P and Zol combination would probably be good though.

preston25

Awards
GR, good point on the eq. People say the pumps are intense on igf-1, which i agree. I love it!. You know winni can be injected. The sides i understand are less than test. I does yield gains without water gain, but it is harsh on the liver. Less so if injected of course. Im thinking that trn/zol may yield similar results. I need to compare structure though.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GR, good point on the eq. People say the pumps are intense on igf-1, which i agree. I love it!. You know winni can be injected. The sides i understand are less than test. I does yield gains without water gain, but it is harsh on the liver. Less so if injected of course. Im thinking that trn/zol may yield similar results. I need to compare structure though.

Some people will even drink the injectable form of winni. Also, You could try a low dose of Pherabol/Pheradrol/Pheramax at 10mg for 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 4 Weeks on. And use some Milk Thistle throughout. Phera doesn't impact the lipids like superdrol nor the cholesterol. Not as bad anyways. It also increases endurance as I have used it to prepare for Triathlons and things of that nature.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as how it's about as cheap as buying 3, $10 bottles of ATD. Nothing is less than that.

You might want to do some research with our board sponsors.

I'm not sure if you know what I'm saying
But I can tell you this that it'll really work
Every other AI out there works well too

preston25

Awards
Thanks GR, Here is what im going to run next. 200-250testprop
igf-1lr3 which im cycling now
nha stack
an AI for the test prop

preston25

Awards
I had a experience with the nha stack. Next time i will double the dose of activate. Im seeing nice gains on the upper body, but the legs are lagging. Im seeing better strength gains with upper body than lower body. Now im a cyclist, but ive cut my time on the bike way down. Im taking CLA 6 a day, seem to be leaning out more sense ive started the CLA.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a experience with the nha stack. Next time i will double the dose of activate. Im seeing nice gains on the upper body, but the legs are lagging. Im seeing better strength gains with upper body than lower body. Now im a cyclist, but ive cut my time on the bike way down. Im taking CLA 6 a day, seem to be leaning out more sense ive started the CLA.

Try doing leg work before you cycle or skipping it all together on leg day. I like to warm up my legs with those woman resistance machines. For example : if my hams are lagging I'll warm them up and go past 90 on squats. Right now I'm squatting 405 for reps of 16. I say 16 now cause I'm busy with a sprint/1.5 mile run training. I would use the Nolvadex/Clomid liquid combination for that. It's 10mg of nolva and 50mg of clomid per ml. You can find that research chem easily. From my above post.

preston25

Awards
Nolvadex/clomid for what exactly? Cutting or to run with Testprop?

preston25

Awards
Its strange, two years ago i was completing 720lbs 10reps on leg press easily. Ll i was taking Ultra max gold hgh secr. powder and saw fast gains in strength and was cycling the same. During the season when i training up to 6 hrs a day on the bike i still had this little fat on my lower abs. Its just would not go away. Sense the nha stack with lean extreme and cla im finally getting my 6 pack. I wonder if was a cortisol issue?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its strange, two years ago i was completing 720lbs 10reps on leg press easily. Ll i was taking Ultra max gold hgh secr. powder and saw fast gains in strength and was cycling the same. During the season when i training up to 6 hrs a day on the bike i still had this little fat on my lower abs. Its just would not go away. Sense the nha stack with lean extreme and cla im finally getting my 6 pack. I wonder if was a cortisol issue?

I once had that issue now I just use CLA with albuterol. It works well.

Nolva/Clomid is for Post Cycle therapy. Do some searches on it.

Type in the search.... Serm Inverse to ADT

(it's actually supposed to be ATD; typo)

preston25

Awards
Thanks GR, I been taking albuterol for awhile, and love it! The link was just what i needed. After all the research in the last year ive done on igf-lr3, i still dont know if i should switch to the powder. Im using the liquid m.r. product and know it works. Do you have any experience with this?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks GR, I been taking albuterol for awhile, and love it! The link was just what i needed. After all the research in the last year ive done on igf-lr3, i still dont know if i should switch to the powder. Im using the liquid m.r. product and know it works. Do you have any experience with this?

I have no personal experience with IGF1 just research experience. I am not familiar with it's effects except for what I have read. And even then I haven't read much about it. I just finally started to understand insulin use. My information category goes from PH's, anabolic steroids, Slin and that's about it. Right now I'm trying to learn if pegMGF will be effective with 1-2 vials.

Do you have email? Mine is [email protected]

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have no personal experience with IGF1 just research experience. I am not familiar with it's effects except for what I have read. And even then I haven't read much about it. I just finally started to understand insulin use. My information category goes from PH's, anabolic steroids, Slin and that's about it. Right now I'm trying to learn if pegMGF will be effective with 1-2 vials.

Do you have email? Mine is [email protected]
I would be interested in this as well, gotripped. I have done little research on HGH and related compounds but it seemed to me that the price/hassle to inject daily is not worth the results. Please let me know what you find as I would be very interested.

preston25

Awards
Thanks, Ive been cycling Igf-1lr3 sense early spring and it deffinitly works. Recovery is great, size gains are good, and the pumps are fantastic. This week i finally had some real breakthroughs in strength. I also started another cycle of just igf-1lr3. Thanks for the tips man.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep yep no problem. I'm just trying to learn and not be a ****.

From what I've read it's good stuff. IGF1Lr3 that is.

Creates new muscle cells.

You gain 1-2 lbs per 2-3 weeks Range is from 20mcg - 120mcg (not to exceed 120 mcg)

Helps burn fat.

Can be used in conjunction with insulin to make the half-life last to 12 hours.

Since you just jam it with a slin pin. Once a day injections are nothing. I know some people <---- that will inject 2 -4 times daily with a slin pin.

preston25

Awards
Holy cow thats a lot. when i started igf-1lr3, i was pinning ed 40mcg and noticed the effects stopped after week 3. ON my next cycle i pinned e3d 40 mcg and noticed a big difference in longevity and my appetite was amped.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By longevity do you mean you were able to cycle longer and still notice effects? As in more than 3 weeks?

They say to cycle 4-6 weeks because the desired effect is lost after the body "becomes accustomed" to it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
So what are we looking at for total cost of an effectively dosed 4-6 week cycle, ripped?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Little off topic but...what's the fire service like gotripped?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's pretty nice. 24 hours on 24 hours off. Provides plenty of sleep for bodybuilding (generally except if we have fires) and a gym wherever I go. Not to mention alot of food. And everyone's pretty much athletic.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what are we looking at for total cost of an effectively dosed 4-6 week cycle, ripped?

Let's see. 1 vial = 1 mg. The dosage is ranging from 20mcg - 120 mcg. If you want to run at a fair dose at 50mcg. That would last one person 20 days if shot ED. So about 2-3 Vials or 3mg of IGF1Lr3. And about 60 slin pins. So just running off my head I'd say a good cycle would cost you 50% of 1K. I might be wrong.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty nice. 24 hours on 24 hours off. Provides plenty of sleep for bodybuilding (generally except if we have fires) and a gym wherever I go. Not to mention alot of food. And everyone's pretty much athletic.
Hmm yeah, I had applied to train as a firefighter here in Scotland but unfortunately couldn't complete the application process. Totally wish I could have got the job. :'(

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Let's see. 1 vial = 1 mg. The dosage is ranging from 20mcg - 120 mcg. If you want to run at a fair dose at 50mcg. That would last one person 20 days if shot ED. So about 2-3 Vials or 3mg of IGF1Lr3. And about 60 slin pins. So just running off my head I'd say a good cycle would cost you 50% of 1K. I might be wrong.
Thats pretty pricey. A little out of my range for the moment.

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, yeah 4-6 weeks is optimal. So would say trn/zol is as effective for you as test? From what ive researched the sides dont seem to be any worse. How would you rate it overall?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a 1-10 scale I'd give it a 8 or so. As a comparison I'd give Superdrol on a 1-10 a 10. And Phera-Plex on a 1-10 a 9 (for mass/weight gain/strength gain purposes. But put Phera and superdrol together I'd give that a 15 on a 1-10 scale.

Superdrol/Phera feels like 700mg/week of test.

TRN/Zol just doesn't add the mass. But it makes excellent for cutting as I could eat a plate of spaghetti at midnight and wake up at 5 and look more cut than the day before.
Trn makes ya hungry.

preston25

Awards
Cool, thanks man. IYO, How would it stack with Equi. or deca dura, primobolan depot?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure but depending on how you respond to trn.... All I know is that EQ. will give you the bad pumps and I know when I ran trn/zol at 6 and 150-200 towards the 4th week it gave me some slight pumps so added with EQ at a low dose who knows? And Deca? The trn's libido may be able to combat some Deca **** to create a nice synergy. I think I would run it with Deca.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure but depending on how you respond to trn.... All I know is that EQ. will give you the bad pumps and I know when I ran trn/zol at 6 and 150-200 towards the 4th week it gave me some slight pumps so added with EQ at a low dose who knows? And Deca? The trn's libido may be able to combat some Deca **** to create a nice synergy. I think I would run it with Deca.
I wouldnt suggest to run with deca or anything else injectable. First off many people had libido go down on TRN, i did too. I suggest running trn solo or with zol first then he can judge them himself.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt suggest to run with deca or anything else injectable. First off many people had libido go down on TRN, i did too. I suggest running trn solo or with zol first then he can judge them himself.

Yeah that's why I said it may be able to combat the deca ****. I think I'd run it that way though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would it combat deca **** if alot of people had libido go DOWN? that would be double the damage. I think he would have to run it alone or with zol to find out how it effects his libido individually.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes alot have had libido problems. However, my libido waivered on it and eventually it picked up pretty highly.

preston25

Awards
hmmm, food for thought. Yeah the pumps might be too much on equi. I have read that primobolan depot, though mild is a possible good choice. maybe stacked w/zol. i am just looking for steady gains in strength and mass, but remain cut.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Zol is a good choice for not affecting the lipids but remaining hardened and cut.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotripped the highest you went on zol was 200mg?
I was thinking of starting at 100mg, then 200mg, then 250mg then possibly 300mg. How do you think that would be? I know it sounds like alot but im willing to experiment with it. Do you think the sides will be to much?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've varied ranges. Although this is the cycle I logged I've done other cycles of Zol as it doesn't affect the libido or much of anything at all. Zol at 300mg... expect pumps. And cardio at 300mg won't be like SD pumps. It will be a bearable pump and manageable and shouldn't cause much pain.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to be pumped and not like it. so 300mg is def doable IYO? for someone who has cycled b4.?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Definitely doable. Split the dosages among 3 a day.

2 Pills X 3.

It'll most effectively absorb that way.

Take it with Grapefruit juice about 8ounces of it.

It'll kick in real quick that way.

preston25

Awards
OK, so after spending much of the past researching, i think i am going to cycle test prop and zol together. My goal is increased size, but remain cut. I dont wont harsh sides but i think i can handle the prop. Although issues with injections do worry me a bit. Cycle duration 4-6 weeks. I have a grip on pct but i welcome input. GR your input is great!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, so after spending much of the past researching, i think i am going to cycle test prop and zol together. My goal is increased size, but remain cut. I dont wont harsh sides but i think i can handle the prop. Although issues with injections do worry me a bit. Cycle duration 4-6 weeks. I have a grip on post cycle therapy but i welcome input. GR your input is great!
What concerns do you have over injections with prop? Frequency?

preston25

Awards
The frequency doesnt bother me, ive gotten used to that with igf. Its the possible irritation. Someone on another thread said to use test en, but the really dont wont the bloat. Plus maintaining the gains after the test is crucial. Hopefully the nha stack will suffice.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The frequency doesnt bother me, ive gotten used to that with igf. Its the possible irritation. Someone on another thread said to use test en, but the really dont wont the bloat. Plus maintaining the gains after the test is crucial. Hopefully the nha stack will suffice.

Test prop is supposed to cause pain @ the injection site as you said. No biggie.

preston25

Awards
GR, im on the fence still. Ok so i went to generic labs sight on stacking. zol/pheramone x sounds like what im looking for. Size, strength, cut, in moderation of course. What do you think?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pheramone X is a slow and steady producer of gains. It doesn't work off of glycogen retention like Superdrol does. It is Phera-Plex just by the other name and at a higher MG. 15mg I think. You probably won't go wrong but if I were you at 90 capsules a bottle and with what you want to do I'd run it at 2 capsules a day for the first 2 weeks to gauge how you like it. If not 1 capsule a day if you'll be running it with test prop. I believe it is more androgenic so Hair loss could be something you might worry about. You might want to look into getting a shampoo for the DHT produced.

preston25

Awards
Thanks man. I just cant make up my mind, I enjoyed the effects of the nha stack. Although i would probably double the act dose.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have mixed feelings with NHA. Strong? Weak? Neither? I can't really tell anything from them aside from the end of the 4th week where I can see the body recomp and lowered bf % from it. And slow SLOOOOOOOOw increases in strength compared to AAS. I think I might be psychologically addicted to AAS.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have mixed feelings with NHA. Strong? Weak? Neither? I can't really tell anything from them aside from the end of the 4th week where I can see the body recomp and lowered bf % from it. And slow SLOOOOOOOOw increases in strength compared to anabolic steroids. I think I might be psychologically addicted to AAS.
LOL hahaha thats funny.

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, I know this isnt the right thread but i decided to start a test prop cycle at 75mg eod. Will the 29g slin pins i have for my igf suffice. I know its an oil based so a larger gauge my be needed. I guess its the length of the needle im unsure of. Thanks

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25G 1" for Shoulders and 25G 1.5" for Glutes.

Note : I have used 1.5" for Shoulders and injected up to 3cc/3ml.

So I would just order the 25g 1.5" so you can use them for anything. Multi-Purpose.

The 29g slin pins will be too small for the oil.