4 Wk Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol Bulk Log

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update : July 4, 2006 DAY 20

Truly TRN/ZOL are the ultimate combination for a good Sprinter/Endurance Athlete. Note that you should probably continue running on TRN/ZOL if you wish to have the greatest success at your genre of sport. I had been doing quite a bit of lunges/squats/leg press/calf raises etc... I was asked to race another person in a sprint. This other person was 150 pounds looked like a grasshopper. Everybody thought he'd win, but when It came down to the sprint I destroyed him after the first 20 yards and past that was just waaaaay ahead. It gives you alot of strength and power if you train correctly for strength. I don't recommend doing 6-8 reps with TRN as 6-8 would be best for mass and TRN doesn't put on very much. I've only gained 5 lbs in these past 20 days and it may just be water/glycogen something of that nature, although the ZOL does cut me up quite well. My bench went up extremely quickly. I found myself putting on more heavy weights that I thought I'd only do a max on but was able to rep for 6-8 times. Going from 225 to 275-285 for reps and maxing out at 300 is really great with TRN. I am impressed. If you want to be extremely strong and look like you're a little guy TRN/ZOL's the way to go. I'm pretty sure this is one of the better PHs. I enjoyed the cycle greatly as the sides I thought I had were nonexistant in reality. Things such as headaches were caused from Stim addiction and blood pressure is low. 128/60 things of that nature. HR is still low at 50-60. I'm like a performance machine now. If someone takes a superdrol or phera-plex cycle but doesn't gain a good enough to strength to mass ratio then TRN could REALLY balance that out. The Zol addition helps cut off the fat from the extra calories for strength. It's a really great Cycle. I'm thinking of doing a cycle of TRN/Zol/TST/Halo/PP Two orals but I'm going to preload heavily and take a fairly good break from this cycle before I start it up. I'm looking at Mid August - Early September type of cycle. I figure that will be enough time off. TRN doesn't really shut down that much as I feel, but I haven't had any blood work and I can't just request it. I have a yearly blood work done on Test Estr. Free Test Cholest... Thyroid..WB count ... Lipid Values etc. Even after a PP,Halo,Ergo, prostanozol, superdrol cycles (not all together) I had good lipid values and a cholesterol of 100. So cycle support at Anabolic innovations or something of that nature would be best for a good cycle. As I will be using that and Probably Chaos for post cycle therapy on my next cycle along with RR and LXT. Hopefully TRN will have clones soon. As I will purchase 10 bottles of it. It's just that great.

Edit - Also my squat is very nice. I figure when I bend the bar and go past 90 Degrees then go back up and do that for 12 reps I'm getting a pretty nice strength. I like it when the bar bends. That's nutty.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so thats it, just a 20 day cycle? If so then i think you didnt take full advantage of the cycle. if you dont have bad sides then why stop so soon? 10-15 more days is what i would do because i dont like to cycle to often. plus PCT can get expensive and i rather take advantage of doing cycles as little as possible.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so thats it, just a 20 day cycle? If so then i think you didnt take full advantage of the cycle. if you dont have bad sides then why stop so soon? 10-15 more days is what i would do because i dont like to cycle to often. plus post cycle therapy can get expensive and i rather take advantage of doing cycles as little as possible.
I'm not done. Did it sound like I was done with the cycle? My apolagies. I still have 10 more days worth of pills. I wouldn't stop a cycle this early without terrible sides. Hell I didn't even stop SD when I had to run a mile and a half every other day. It messed up my legs pretty bad but nevertheless. No I'm DEFINITELY not done. Since it's not methylated it makes me want to run it longer than 4 weeks. Perhaps 6 If I had anymore left.
Too bad.

preston25

Awards
Thanks for the info bro! Very helpful. Looking forward to getting started! Best of luck. I will start a thread to let other people know of progress.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad to see your doing so good on this cycle. Question the zol isn't drying out your joints? I had this probleme with winny which is why i was hesitant to try zol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glad to see your doing so good on this cycle. Question the zol isn't drying out your joints? I had this probleme with winny which is why i was hesitant to try zol.
Not really drying out my joints like I thought prostanozol did. It's actually quite nice every once in awhile I get a minor shin splint. But aside from that its good.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update : July 6, 2006 DAY 22

It seems to me that TRN/ZOL is the better combination as opposed to TST. Although I haven't tried TST from logs that I've read it causes the usual bloat,water retention, bad pumps. Which is normal for a mass type of designer. The TRN is the strength whereas the TST is mainly for mass. It's like a 1 + 1 = 2 type of cycle. The Ying and the Yang. I prefer the TRN/Zol because it seems people like to argue that my 14 1/2 inch arms can't put up atleast or over 300 lbs for 10 reps on bench. Or squat 405 for 12 reps and leg press 495 for 10. Sure that may seem extreme for the guy that's in there every single day eats 4000 calories a day has a gut and takes his creatine monohydrate twice daily. Truth is people are starting to wonder why I can make jumps that fast, but they don't see the growth. People ask me and I just say "It's the arnold workout". Now they're saying I got spidey strength cause I'm not getting any bigger but stronger. I really don't care as this is great stuff. I think I'm going to experiment with my next cycle on Strength. Maybe HMAX/Tren-X(Finigenx)/TRN/Zol Something of that nature. Still researching a bit, but nevertheless I'm starting to make money on people saying "I bet you 20$ you can't bench 300." Especially in a firehouse where the biggest guy only benches 345 for 10. And the biggest guy in there is 240 w/ a gut.

Not to mention I can sprint like a madman now.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One other thing...

Current weight 182. I'm guessing the 2 Lbs is most likely water weight. But nevertheless I've gained about 5 lbs. That's not bad with the strength gains I've made.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Rolled over to the gym to work on some crap parts. Forearms, calves. Pump was nice as it seemed close to superdrol, however not painful or numbing. Just a good one that lasted for awhile. I believe a 6 week cycle might need experimentation from others to see if the strength gains ever level off. As mine are not leveling off and my mass gains are not quick but I think if I continued to 6 weeks the mass gains would begin populating at a steady rate.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

Rolled over to the gym to work on some crap parts. Forearms, calves. Pump was nice as it seemed close to superdrol, however not painful or numbing. Just a good one that lasted for awhile. I believe a 6 week cycle might need experimentation from others to see if the strength gains ever level off. As mine are not leveling off and my mass gains are not quick but I think if I continued to 6 weeks the mass gains would begin populating at a steady rate.
I went on it for about 5 weeks. It was a Zol/Trn overlapping cycle.

Week 1-4 Zol 150mg
Week 4-8 TRN

I ran TRN at 2mg for the frist week then went to 4mg. I got great gains at 4mg. When I stopped the Zol, I noticed less pumps and a little water weight gain. When I bumped TRN solo up to 6mg, the sides got pretty bad. libido crashed and I could feel my blood pressure rising. I bumped it back down to 4mg for a little and ended it shortly after because I felt like the results had hit a dead end but its toll on my body was obvious. Perhaps it was because I was on cycle for too long that the libido issue got so bad. Either way, it was a cutter cycle that went with great success. I fully experimented with TRN and Zol so I know what both of them to do my body which is nice to know. If I were to do it again, I would have ran Zol at 150-250mg and TRN at 4mg for the duration of the cycle. I would only run this for 5-6 weeks tops.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i am about to run:

1-6 Zol @ 200mg
3-6 Trn @ 6mg

(This is at the end of a test enanthate cycle)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am about to run:

1-6 Zol @ 200mg
3-6 Trn @ 6mg

(This is at the end of a test enanthate cycle)
Let me know how the strength gains go for you on weeks 5-6 as compared to 3-4.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Alright i definitely will.

Have you heard that gains slow down a lot after the first 2 weeks on trn?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright i definitely will.

I haven't exactly heard that. But they seemed to be pretty quick the first 2 weeks and then only go fairly steadily afterwards. I've noticed to gaining more mass after the first 2 weeks or 3.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update : July 10, 2006 DAY 26

My arms are now at 15 inches. I'm not sure if that's a temporary zol pump but that was upon waking and I weigh 180-182 generally when I weigh myself. So I've gained maybe 3-5 pounds. We'll see after post cycle therapy is done or halfway through. The strength gains right now are steady I noticed some difficulty in my dips as I had less aggression as I normally would. I guess I'm either mentally coming to a close or the TRN may be coming to a close. Perhaps a higher dose may be more effective or maybe it's just time for a close. Maybe my body is conditioned mentally for 4 week cycles. I'm already looking forward to my next cycle but I haven't exactly figured what I'm going to put together. Still trying to figure out what Tren-X has for potential and other things. TRN/ZOL/Cissus will most likely be the base but I'm Pretty sure HMAX will be in there as well. I may throw in TST, but the side effects as I've heard are a little less than appealing. I'll see what I find after I begin researching. Nevertheless, this was a very good strength building cycle as I have come quite a long way and I've still got 4 days left. I'm going to try and bust through my current strength gains at these last 4 days and during PCT. My appetite is seeming to be increasing more towards the end. I figure higher cortisol levels towards the end. Good thing I've got my LXT. Cissus is also going to be critical for me since I will probably have to run (to some degree) on HMAX. I want to add in Pheradrol but I figure the Run Pumps would be far too long for a 4 week cycle so I may just add it in for 2 weeks (If I even do that). HMAX I believe won't cause too much stress on my shins as far as pumps are concerned. It seems the more endurance inclined/ runner inclined one's body is the better resistance to side effects such as shin splints and pumps are. My shins would pump up but not that bad when I was used to running 5 miles EOD. 4 days left til PCT.
:clean:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback.

I never heard that before but I can tell you that for me, 4 weeks is about as long as I'd run TRN. Gains did seem to slow down and the sides eventually outweigh the results. I personally had great results for the first 3 weeks...the results peaked right after week 3. Pushing the dosage up did not help because it just brought on more sides.

From now on, I'm going to stick to short 3-4 week cycles. TRN/Zol really wasnt enough for me. I ran it for 8 weeks and it didnt give me enough of an "on cycle" feeling. Personally, I like the idea of packing on as much as possible in 3-4 weeks and then trying to maintain it and gain more through PCT and beyond.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback.

I never heard that before but I can tell you that for me, 4 weeks is about as long as I'd run TRN. Gains did seem to slow down and the sides eventually outweigh the results. I personally had great results for the first 3 weeks...the results peaked right after week 3. Pushing the dosage up did not help because it just brought on more sides.

From now on, I'm going to stick to short 3-4 week cycles. TRN/Zol really wasnt enough for me. I ran it for 8 weeks and it didnt give me enough of an "on cycle" feeling. Personally, I like the idea of packing on as much as possible in 3-4 weeks and then trying to maintain it and gain more through post cycle therapy and beyond.
I understand what you're talking about with the on cycle feeling. The reason I felt it so well was because I had taken such a long break from a cycle so administering such hormones to a basically clean/natural system gave me a higher effect. I didn't experience any side effects. For that I am grateful as I have rarely ever got the side effects for many supplements. Except for SD which was terrible back pumps and shin splints, high blood pressure and lack of endurance. But that was because I didn't know what I know now. That is to get a good cardiovascular base up before cycling. So high that you could easily run 5 miles ed. Once that base is built up run the cycle and usually the blood pressure/sides are lower than those in a body less cardiovascular. However, this is just my individual critique on what works for me. Everyone's different.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle:4 Weeks
TRN - 2/4/4/6
ZOL - 100/150/150/150
Other Supplementation:

Post Cycle Therapy :

Rebound Reloaded
Anabol-X
LXT
Lipoderm Ultra/.1 Capcaisin
Fenugreek
Magna-RX
B Complex
Multi Vit
Chaos (Will start this 1 week from now)
ZMA

Workout Performance :
Before
Bench : 225
-Incline : 185
-Decline: 275

Max Squat : 275
Leg Press : 405
Standing Calf Raises (Machine) : 300

After
Bench : 295 for Reps 315 max.
-Incline : 225
-Decline : 315

Squat for Reps : 405
Leg Press Max : 585
Standing Calf Raises (Machine) : 495 for 12 Slow Concentrated Reps

Beginning Weight : 175
Ending Weight : 180 (eating alot of calories for strength)

Measurements :
Before
Arms : 14"
Chest : 42"
Thighs : 22"
Calves : 14 1/2"
Forearms : 11"
Waist : 32"

After
Arms : 15"
Chest : 43"
Thighs : 23"
Calves : 15"
Forearms : 12"
Waist : 32"

I will continue updating on PCT.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Man you need to resize those pics! Great looking mid-section GR

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Great work, 1" added to them arms and look at the strength! :woohoo:

zodiacswat

Awards
Like the sound of this combo. Not much in size but strength sounds good. Sounded like some lathargy in there. Did that correct or was it due to time of day. Would a stim. at preWO have helped. This new R4W stuff sounds interesting. What does anagen sound like with this? Gotta find a stack soon. Trying to read all you guys talk about. That takes a lot of time. Would like to hit you on some emails if interested for quicker info and follow up. The load blow info was a trip. Never thought of tryin this. I'm OK natural but what do the wives take? Later...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like the sound of this combo. Not much in size but strength sounds good. Sounded like some lathargy in there. Did that correct or was it due to time of day. Would a stim. at preWO have helped. This new R4W stuff sounds interesting. What does anagen sound like with this? Gotta find a stack soon. Trying to read all you guys talk about. That takes a lot of time. Would like to hit you on some emails if interested for quicker info and follow up. The load blow info was a trip. Never thought of tryin this. I'm OK natural but what do the wives take? Later...
I'd recommend a few things in here for your stack depending on what you want. The lethargy was noticeable. As after coming off the lethargy of ATD is not even noticeable compared to TRN/ZOL. I believe it was the Zol that made it the worst Pre-w/o but the TRN that made it bad Post W/O because of it's insulin properties. I'd recommending Either ErgoPharm AMP or Xenadrine Hardcore as Xen HC did not make my heart go up very much at all. It was more of an all-day energy effect that was very beneficial to the workout. My upcoming cycle is starting to look like Halo/TRN/Zol with TST (TST only for 2 weeks). I pretty much like strength gains almost more than mass sometimes. Throw in a B Complex with Multi for the Stims as they deplete you of B Vit. along with intensive training. I really got a boost from the B Vits. You may want to do a TRN/ZOL and PP type of cycle. or TRN/Zol/Halo depending upon what your goal is. I believe the Halo will be effective for my upcoming mass gains and the TRN will get the strength to mass ratio to my standards. Also, You may want to throw in something like Jungle Warfare or Anagen or Powerfull. As the ecdysterone's I was taking seemed to help with the boost. Anabol-X on the few days I took it. Strengthwise TRN/Zol is pretty good. Invest in some Cissus RX. I didn't really have any problems with joints but I seemed to start having shin splints towards the end but they went away just 2 days after I stopped. TST seemed to give people bad sides not sure but I'm going to try it out and see. It won't be a full out log, probably just before/after shots a fully detailed report on side effects and other things. Basically, it will be like summarizing this entire thread into a fairly sizeable post. I think something a little more androgenic needs to be thrown into the mix like Phera or SD for Crazy gains with strength. It would be a good mix for lean bulkers.

GR

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure you rest or else your gains will not be as much. I would wait at least 2 months after PCT. i know it is probably hard but you want to get the most out of your next cycle right? just some advice.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
make sure you rest or else your gains will not be as much. I would wait at least 2 months after post cycle therapy. i know it is probably hard but you want to get the most out of your next cycle right? just some advice.
agreed.

Time off after PCT >= time on + PCT

and thats the minimum IMO. Everything in moderation.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update : July 20, 2006 DAY 6 PCT

All is going well. My strength is maintaining which is what I like. I've taken off a few days for optimal rest to break through plateaus and get to the higher rep ranges or add more weight on. I've only gone up about 5 lbs on my bench and squats are about the same. I decided to squat for 5 minutes straight to see what would happen. When I switch up my training like that It really gives me a breakthrough and helps me bust through plateaus. Also, I'm running another log ... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/49476-load-blowers-log.html?highlight=load+blowers+log
That's my load blowers log. It coincides with my PCT. So there ya have it. Maintaing Weight gains as well. (Only 5 lbs but nevertheless)

Ooorah. TRN/ZOL

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Nice log GR. Sorry if I missed it, but how are the androgenic sides on the TRN/ZOL? Acne, hairline, gyno, etc?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is even though TRN is a progestin I didn't get any signs of gyno. On SD I got itchy nipples but never any straight up gyno. Just the itch and it went away during PCT. Hairline Is good. But I noticed the Acne went up a little bit more. Not that bad but up slightly. Just a few pimples here and there Nothing like when I take ATD. The cycle was well worth the androgenic sides.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is even though TRN is a progestin I didn't get any signs of gyno. On superdrol I got itchy nipples but never any straight up gyno. Just the itch and it went away during post cycle therapy. Hairline Is good. But I noticed the Acne went up a little bit more. Not that bad but up slightly. Just a few pimples here and there Nothing like when I take ATD. The cycle was well worth the androgenic sides.
gotripped, I think you are one of the best responders to TRN that I have seen. congrats. I normally am not too sensitive to sides but I did notice some nipple sensitivity towards the end of the cycle. I added in B6 at 200mg/day in the beginning of PCT and everything cleared up fine! A simple $1.50 prolactin controller! But seriously, I think B6 is plenty fine to control prolactin on a TRN cycle and cabergoline is not even needed, at least for me.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotripped, I think you are one of the best responders to TRN that I have seen. congrats. I normally am not too sensitive to sides but I did notice some nipple sensitivity towards the end of the cycle. I added in B6 at 200mg/day in the beginning of post cycle therapy and everything cleared up fine! A simple $1.50 prolactin controller! But seriously, I think B6 is plenty fine to control prolactin on a TRN cycle and cabergoline is not even needed, at least for me.
Yes keep in mind I was taking b12/b6 the entire time.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good..I would personally run it if I run TRN again and I would recommend it to everyone running TRN.
Back when I was 5 My mom used to feed b12 and b6 down my throat with a multi vitamin. So I got used to pills at an early age.

preston25

Awards
Your diet looks good. Just watch the amount of protein, too much will to you more than good. Look at the formula for carbs and protein per kilogram of body weight.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your diet looks good. Just watch the amount of protein, too much will to you more than good. Look at the formula for carbs and protein per kilogram of body weight.

Uhh.... yeah. This log's pretty old and done with bro.

preston25

Awards
Is nolvadex recommended while on a trn/zol stack or when on a pct stack. Im currently on a nha stack and feel ready to move on to a ph cycle. The trn/zol is what im going to try.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is nolvadex recommended while on a trn/zol stack or when on a post cycle therapy stack. Im currently on a nha stack and feel ready to move on to a ph cycle. The trn/zol is what im going to try.

Nolvadex is Tamoxifen Citrate which is used as an estrogen inhibitor. It's known as a SERM. So How old are you? Also you can use the NHA stack as a Post Cycle therapy.

You should do some more searching.

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, I am 33. Im halfway thru an nha cycle now even though i have not run a ph cycle. Ive seen some good results from this stack. I have had a little acne on the face and one monster bump on the back. But nothing really noticable. I have felt a little more lathargic in the last couple of weeks. So i am going to adjust my diet to see if that helps.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey GR, I am 33. Im halfway thru an nha cycle now even though i have not run a ph cycle. Ive seen some good results from this stack. I have had a little acne on the face and one monster bump on the back. But nothing really noticable. I have felt a little more lathargic in the last couple of weeks. So i am going to adjust my diet to see if that helps.

The lethargy comes from the Rebound Reloaded. I always feel like taking a nap 30 minutes after I pop it.

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, I dont think i am going to do a ph cycle. I just dont feel up to dealing with the potential harsh sides of trn/zol. I am seeing nice gains on the nha stack. I also have done several igf-1lr3 cycles which i love. IYO is it a good idea to cycle off the nha stack to a reduced dosage or go off it all together? I have researched and cant find a solution sense most people do ph cycles.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey GR, I dont think i am going to do a ph cycle. I just dont feel up to dealing with the potential harsh sides of trn/zol. I am seeing nice gains on the nha stack. I also have done several igf-1lr3 cycles which i love. IYO is it a good idea to cycle off the nha stack to a reduced dosage or go off it all together? I have researched and cant find a solution sense most people do ph cycles.

I'd probably say that it'd be best to do a 2 on 1 off type of method. You might want to try some Chaos by anabolicinnovations.com for your 1 month off that way your always on some type of enhancement. I've seen blood tests for NHA stacks and the Test just gets higher in higher and that was for an 8 week stack. The guys numbers were insane for natural test production. Note that the sides for everyone are different. Although I had a good run of it others had insomnia and high blood pressure. If you've got IGF1LR3 and an nha stack with a decent CEE/L-Arginine you should be good to go.

Good Luck

preston25

Awards
Check out designer suppliments website, its all there!

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, IYO how effective would a low dose test prep be in comparison to the nha stack with double dose activate? Based on what i said before about wanting to avoid harsh sides, I think i could handle LDTP. Let me clarify that im 5'9" 161 under 10% bf. I need to gain some mass in the legs even though i break them once a week. My upper body yield results quiker than the legs. My caloric intake is set to stay lean but gain mm.
Thanks

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey GR, IYO how effective would a low dose test prep be in comparison to the nha stack with double dose activate? Based on what i said before about wanting to avoid harsh sides, I think i could handle LDTP. Let me clarify that im 5'9" 161 under 10% bf. I need to gain some mass in the legs even though i break them once a week. My upper body yield results quiker than the legs. My caloric intake is set to stay lean but gain mm.
Thanks

test would be far more effective.
What mg are you considering EW?

preston25

Awards
Hey GR, thanks for replying. Well here's the thing. The reason for going for the injectable is to bypass the liver. I seem to be sensitive to certain things even though i am healthy. I was considering a trn/zol cycle because ive read great things about it. The sides though seem to be harsh. I can handle acne and my mood swings seem to be improving with the injec. b-12 complex. So, i am researching a 250mg test prop, or 300 equi. I like what i have found thru research about equi especially sense i am a competitive endurance athlete. Unfortunatly both are pricey. I gues thats why trn/zol is so attractive.