4 WEEK BLAST CYCLE!! Test P/Tren A/TNE/Dbol/Anadrol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm back and forth on keeping anabeta during my run. I'm currently just starting alpha mass and 4 AD. I've been on anabeta for several weeks now and just can't get off lol. I love this stuff.

What do you think, what's your reasons for running it?
I have never used it, I like what I have seen and wanted to run it during the cycle with everything for the increased appetite benefits. If its legit.. like I am sure it is... I will prolly grab another bottle for PCT haha.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Definitely a must in PCT I would say get. Anabeta elite for pct. I think I want to keep on anabeta it's really nice for keeping me full, great sense of well being, and great strength.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Definitely a must in PCT I would say get. Anabeta elite for pct. I think I want to keep on anabeta it's really nice for keeping me full, great sense of well being, and great strength.
Ha yeah man I probably will. How fast did it start working for you? When were you like.. oh damn this sh*t kicked in!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Holy **** DD that is very interesting, as I'm new to gear as far as knowledge this makes a lot of sense as far as the logs I've followed. Guys get big quick taper off then look soft. As u know I'm gonna run my first cycle pretty soon and ill say I've spent the last two years understanding proper diet and training, you still think I'm okay running a 14 week cycle ( basic beginner cycle) or should I re think this? Just curious bro.

As far as Anabeta I prefer elite as the appetite increase is much greater with OG version. If u can control what u eat you'll love the OG version. I tend to eat crap when I take it, not so much with elite.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Damn that's an interesting read Dave. Thanks for posting that up. Might have to look into it further after my upcoming cycle.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
^^ same spot, I was planning my first cycle during summer(got everything needed for it) but after reading all this, I've gotten pretty fascinated about it. So back to the readings, and possible if I get it all down correct I'll try this method.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Holy **** DD that is very interesting, as I'm new to gear as far as knowledge this makes a lot of sense as far as the logs I've followed. Guys get big quick taper off then look soft. As u know I'm gonna run my first cycle pretty soon and ill say I've spent the last two years understanding proper diet and training, you still think I'm okay running a 14 week cycle ( basic beginner cycle) or should I re think this? Just curious bro.

As far as Anabeta I prefer elite as the appetite increase is much greater with OG version. If u can control what u eat you'll love the OG version. I tend to eat crap when I take it, not so much with elite.
You will be good man. The thing is the guy who wrote that article and the other guys who follow this all say the same thing. They recommend guys getting 3-5 longer cycles under their belt so they can learn about sides and experience different compounds. The reason is since you will be running 3, 4 or 5+ compounds in 3-5 weeks what happens if you get sides? What compound caused the side? If you have only used test before but never Tren, NPP, anadrol, dbol, Var and so on how do you know what to stop or how to counter it?

Does that mean you need 3-5 14 weeks cycles? No. I would say get the big one with test done. Try a short cycle like 8 weeks with some test and NPP or tren, then recover. Cycle again with different stuff and eventually BAM! you have a working knowledge of 5+ compounds and how your body reacts to them.

Bump the doses high, shorten the cycle to 4 weeks and hit it hard with a strict diet.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You will be good man. The thing is the guy who wrote that article and the other guys who follow this all say the same thing. They recommend guys getting 3-5 longer cycles under their belt so they can learn about sides and experience different compounds. The reason is since you will be running 3, 4 or 5+ compounds in 3-5 weeks what happens if you get sides? What compound caused the side? If you have only used test before but never Tren, NPP, anadrol, dbol, Var and so on how do you know what to stop or how to counter it?

Does that mean you need 3-5 14 weeks cycles? No. I would say get the big one with test done. Try a short cycle like 8 weeks with some test and NPP or tren, then recover. Cycle again with different stuff and eventually BAM! you have a working knowledge of 5+ compounds and how your body reacts to them.

Bump the doses high, shorten the cycle to 4 weeks and hit it hard with a strict diet.
Got it and I agree. Thats the approach I took with natty supps at the very least I staggered them so I would know what ea one was doing for me! Thanks bro.

What about adding in masterone with test E for a first go? Or should I stick to test with an oral kicker?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Got it and I agree. Thats the approach I took with natty supps at the very least I staggered them so I would know what ea one was doing for me! Thanks bro.

What about adding in masterone with test E for a first go? Or should I stick to test with an oral kicker?
I like the idea of mast E. It is expensive and should be run high. Or even try mast P for around 6-8 weeks at a high dose.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree with the sides thing...like Var I can't use it even 20mg kills my BP no matter what I do so var is a no no for me it's all about learning how your body works and responds for sure

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I like the idea of mast E. It is expensive and should be run high. Or even try mast P for around 6-8 weeks at a high dose.
I only have mast E available. Ill do some more research/reading on it thanks Dave. BTW when you gettin this party started bro? U feeling better?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I only have mast E available. Ill do some more research/reading on it thanks Dave. BTW when you gettin this party started bro? U feeling better?
Yeah man I think one more day and another solid night of sleep. I will start Saturday/Sunday. I'm feeling decent just "tired" ya know. I hate that feeling after your body beats the cold but is recovering still. I am still pre loading all of my support now so I will be ready whenever.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah man I think one more day and another solid night of sleep. I will start Saturday/Sunday. I'm feeling decent just "tired" ya know. I hate that feeling after your body beats the cold but is recovering still. I am still pre loading all of my support now so I will be ready whenever.
Good to hear bro lookin forward to this blast off lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just so you guys know.... BPS is giving away their new product VANILLEAN to 5 lucky loggers! Check it out in company promotions

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question man. I will go in depth here and quote pieces out of the "androgen" article that I built this cycle from.

First lets remember and clarify the goals here....
1. Increase muscle mass in a short amount of time with very minimul fat gain
2. Build solid, dense, and "mature" muscle
3. Get "on" and "off" before sides start and gains stop
4. Recover very fast
5. Get back on

Here is the idea of how the cycle works. Now remember that by using HCG and other compounds to ensure a speedy recover you can add in a week or two to bring it around a 26 day cycle.

"We begin by frontloading the estered injectables, up to three days before cycle day zero, and add the orals and esterless injectables at cycle day minus one. On cycle day zero, the AAS is already active, with blood levels increasing. We end the injectables and orals, suitably in advance of the end of the cycle, so that, on cycle day 15, the AAS is non-inhibitory, and HTPA recovery begins immediately. Add on 14 days further system recovery, and then a cycle can begin anew. Seven weeks, total. Over a year, this might be acccomplished seven times. When HCG, and an anti-e at suitable dosage, are added to the Clomid, the HTPA may be recovered in only 2 weeks. This shortens the next cycle availability point by one week."
** The idea here if you didnt get it... Get in and Get out before your body has time to compensate and counter the exogeneous hormones and growth it is experiencing.**

Next- Logic of keeping gains-
"Ever notice how productive of muscle, a cycle usually is, during the first four weeks, and how it slows down and bodyfat accumulates, during the second four weeks? You end up eating more, in the attempt to return things to the former rate. More bodyfat. Finally, the whole process slows down for good. What's going on? The common explanation is that you are getting bigger, so that requires more nutrition. We say no. We say the body realizes what is going on, it exhausts and compensates, and body metabolism and developmental processes simply will no longer support this process. But you continue to eat. And that food has got no place else to go, but be turned into fat, with unproductive lbm production."
**by doing it like this we get less bloat and as a result not very much water weight. In theory you are on, grow the first few weeks, get off before your body compensates for gains, during that time coming off and recovering (fast) you dont lose and water weight (because you never bloated).**

Here is another point-

What might be expected, in the way of results? Bulking, we have seen as much as 10 pounds lbm. Average is five pounds. Over a year, that's 35 pounds. You say, "Hell, I can grow that much in 8 weeks". I say, let's see how many times a year you can accomplish that, and over how many years do you think you will continue to accomplish that? We have this steady, measured growing, going on and on. My guess is that this approach, using only a modest bulking diet, rather than the typical American pig-out bulking diet, can be accomplished for years and years. Due to short cycle length and rational diet design, there is very little fat gain. No pressing need to cut. No need to look like the typical big, smooth BBer, who only looks cut once a year. Our people are lean, defined, and feel healthy, all the time. They only spend two weeks out of seven(or six), cycling. And, since they get normalized quickly, they can train and grow natural, more quickly, because there is none of the weeks and weeks of getting that slow AAS out of their systems. The BBer doing the typical 8 week long acting ester cycle, exists for weeks in a kind of limbo, where the blood levels are not high enough for anabolism, but are still inhibitory, and he must wait all that extra time. My people are off, longer than they are on. Their bodies, free of drugs.

Let me say this as a closing. It is a hard debate on the best way to keep gains... honestly the best way possible is cruise on Test year round and never come off while blasting every few weeks with heavy androgens... but we all cant do that.

What we see today is people running these retarded long cycles with a ton of compounds and they get these sick gains from the first 4-6 weeks. Then it AAALLL slows down, they bring in more compounds to spike up gains. They start gaining fat and bloating because by this time around week 8 your body has realized what is happening and is resisting the exogenous hormones. How? by converting to estrogen, resulting in the bloat and fat gain.

Diets are all jacked up. I see it all the time here. Everyone worries about the gear, gear, gear, What should i use?, How much? When? for how long? what do you get? a good put together cycle with a crappy diet. results... bloat and water gains. What happens when they come off? Lose the water weight and blame it on something... "I wasnt on long enough to keep the gains". Really? Did you diet, train and then use the gear all properly? I think people "lose" gains that are water weight and bloat then just look for an excuse instead of looking at the real problem.

I want to gain SOLID, DENSE, HARD MUSCLE! If i can cycle every few weeks and during every burst gain 4-5lbs of quality muscle AND KEEP IT because I am not bloating or gaining fat. That could mean 25lbs+ in the first year and it would slowly go down over time. That is much more appealing and by not gaining so much so fast while shutting down my HPTA so severly my body will be more receptive to keeping gains.

That is alot and I just smacked it all out really fast so it might be cluttered or not make sense. Let me know if you have more questions then I will answer them more in depth. Just be specific :)

My gains never have slowed down.

I literally put on 42 lbs in 10 weeks last bulk.

Only a small amount of fat too.

I still think this is not going to work as planned. But we shall see! Def subbed

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

I still think this is not going to work as planned. But we shall see! Def subbed
Only 42lbs? Was that the run you logged over the summer with test and npp?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A gram of testosterone
60mg dianabol (first 4 weeks)
And 500mg NPP a week

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was also coming off a steep cut. But I went from 212 to 255

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here is some more info from a guy named MARCUS from uk-muscle, ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM as I did not write this. I highlighted the interesting stuff. Here is the link if you want more... http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/32543-short-burst-cycling-explained.html

One of the best approaches Ive ever used to build muscle tissue is short burst cycling, before i go any further i want to state that short cycling can be implemented to what ever level you are, its not only for the advance Bodybuilder it can be for all stages, its just the amount of gear Mg is adjusted to suit the individual's level. The best part of this thread will be aimed at advanced bodybuilders because of the high dose used with burst cycling but no discussion on dosages will be made on the open board unless it needs to be discussed.

Muscle tissue doesn't grow continuously over long periods of time, weight gain and muscular growth doesn't happen that way. Not in infants, toddlers, teenagers, or even weight trainers. Instead, weight gain seems to come in spurts or surges. It's amazing how you can train hard and eat very well year round yet only seem to make progress in quick little infrequent spurts of growth even with taking all the AAS compounds the body still gets use to whats being taken and builds up tolerance and adapts. If you look back over your cycle history you will notice the growth spurts within the cycles, we don't keep on growing because if we did we would all be 500lbs+. This method can build huge tissue gains in that short growth window if everything is in place.

Pre -Cycle Primming- First you must open the growth window and create a very anabolic environment for muscle tissue to grow, muscle receptors will get very excitable and upgrade to except more glucose which will shift the muscle to fat ratio which in turn will create muscle tissue to build very quickly, when this is coupled with a short burst cycle right after a prime the results can be outstanding, some of you will understand this from rebound cycling after a comp, its very similar except the prime isn't as harsh as the pre-cycle comp diet and the prime is only directed at creating and opening the growth window for the cycle, its a pre-cycle prime.(details of primming is in a separate thread).Hgh protocol should be ran during the prime at low dose and kicked up when cycle starts.

Duration - Short burst cycling usually last for around 30 days, there is no set rule on the length of cycle and normally it can be open ended and stopped when growth slows/stops. You have to listen to the body and adjust, with burst cycling it shouldn't be ran for long periods of time, longer doesn't mean more or better gains.Keep it short and feed the growth window and build the tissue and stop, recover and maintain.

Dosages- The dose for a short burst cycle is alot more than you would normally use in a standard length cycle, because of the prime and the body being in a very anabolic environment it can take on board alot more than usual and over loading androgens will fully push the body to grow, it also takes time for the body to adjust to the high level of hormones in relation to sides so before you are experiencing them your off cycle. Over your cycle history you would of tried the heavy dosages and seen the sides come and where its not worth the risk's to muscle gain, this is why its kept to a short period before the body can adjust with sides the cycle is over and growth is completed. Individual dosages are designed off your cycle history, there is no set dose it all depends on what your cycle history looks like, someone who normally uses 500mg per wk will be completely different to the guy who uses 1500mgs per wk when designing short burst cycles, but both will have the benefit of using high amounts what they normally don't run.

Side effects- If your looking for the best effective way to run hormones without to much negative feedback staying on for long periods of time probably isn't the best option to take. Ive had far better blood work back from high burst cycles than when Ive ran longer cycles at alot less dosage. There is minimal impact on the HPTA and recovery is far easier than trying to bring back natural production from a long cycle, there is some elevated aggression because of the high amount of androgens but overall this can be channeled into your workouts. PCT should be painless and within normal boundaries of how you recover. Blood pressure in some can be a problem but not serious but needs to be checked throughout the period so aids can be used to combat the problem if needed. Water retention is low but can be elevated if this system is ran for long periods, but if there is a problem normal AI can be used to help this issue and OTC herbal diuretics. Tren user's within this system get bad BW results due to the harshness of the compound but boy does it produce gains but you have to be prepared to have a hard recovery and sides, kinda defeats the object but again, down to the individual.

Compounds- Because its a short period of time the normal way would to run short ester's, but you can use long ester's within a short cycle, i know what some of you are thinking but it can be done with great results, because of the androgen overload your simply frontloading long ester's to an amount were it is effective straight from the start, the only problem is you have to drop them out 14 days before the end and swap them with fast ester's so everything is clear for PCT, i know what some are saying sounds pointless but its not, to the BB's who prefer long ester and they respond better to them, remember its designed of your cycle history so if your better with long esters go with them until 14 days from the end and swap to fast ester's, the daily injection and the amount of tissue the body can produce in a short period is amazing, if anyone wants to discuss long ester's with this theory i will but at this moment in time i will stop before i complicate things more. Short ester's and fast acting compounds are used and the exact compounds depends on what your trying to achieve but normally its Test based or what you respond best to, 2 /3 compounds are ran at a time but no need to run loads, keep them limited less is better,Ive even known guys used 1 compound with stunning results. HGH is increased to a high amount when cycle starts just like all the compounds. I did a study once with some BB's and the dosages range alot with all different HGH protocol's which is interesting reading but i can go into that at a later date.

Maintenance - Due to the HPTA being shut down or suppressed for a short period of time its far better to get it to respond when the cycle is over, remember being shut down for weeks on end cause's serious issues about recovery and maintenance, shorter shut downs produces easier recovery no matter how much you have pushed in the body,which in turn results in better maintenance which equals keeping more gains. Once you have shut down your HPTA its down and its the period of shutdown what cause's damage, would you rather shut down your HPTA for 14 weeks or 30 days?? or continually shutting down and recovering isn't the other best approach either, depends on the person's goals and what he wants to achieve with BBing, some of my friends who are at a high level use short burst cycling coupled with bridge's because of what they have to compete with on stage and get ready for photo shoots nearly all the time. Recovering from a standard or long cycle it cost muscle tissue while trying to recovery even with all the peptide's chemicals this day and age we still lose tissue, with this theory losing tissue is limited.

Diet - After the prime as been implemented correctly, the cycle should be started and this day should line up with the first high carb day after the low day carbs within the prime, calories from then on should be increased to over maintenance, different opinions here to how much, again down to knowing your body and how it responds, many who increase too fast will create huge water retention due to the increase of carbs, some don't and over load can be implemented, if your one of these guys who has water retention when carbs are increased after being depleted then over maintenance should be ran for 1 week then, overload should be used, if your not and you don't carry the water from the carbs increase calories well over maintenance and go with growth, feed the dramatic growth what can occur if you have done the procedure correctly.Over eat, over feed, overload on the first day of the cycle straight after the prime from low carb phase.One last thing and i hope many understand this- diet is 24hr dedication while running the theory.

Training - Train to how you grow, best advice here is heavy intense workouts to total failure,HIT style or what ever works for you, you have the answers on how you grow. Intense is the key, stimulation of the whole body to grow, don't waste this time, remember to train how i am recommending is impossible for 10-12 weeks, its to hard and wouldn't last 4 weeks, before a turn around is needed and lay up from the heavy training session, so with this in mind you can mentally focus on this because its only for around 30 days long. Ive used many ways myself but the best for me with this style of cycling was heavy drop sets to failure plus forced, swapped to pre-exhausted drop sets to failure the following next total body workout, then swapped again. Workouts are short but seriously intense but you have the food/chemicals and energy to support this for this short period so don't waste it, Ive seen huge amounts of tissue build from this, myself i created 10lbs of clean tissue in a very short period of time after PCT and maintenance. Everybody's different to how much they build and comes down to if you have primed correctly, designed the perfect stack for you, placed the correct amount of mg's in the blood every day and how well you train to build fresh tissue.

When i was first learnt this method my whole body changed to a serious level,I never went back to the normal way of cycling, it suited me so much and the growth was amazing. Borreson sat me down and explained in detail how this can happen and to this day things have moved forward so much from Paul's day but i always remember him saying "please try it you will be amazed" he was right and it could for you. Look at Dorian what he did straight after a show....he was back in the gym the day after while the other were on vacation, he was using the growth window to create a very anabolic environment for tissue to grow and he used it, thats why in some years he produced some serious muscle tissue gains what has been seen since due to his method and style, many top pro's used this system but its tweaked to suit their individual's needs.

Please note, i am not saying do short burst cycles with little time off and then back on short burst cycle, no i haven't gone into that side of things, all i am doing is explaining the whole theory behind short burst cycling with first hand experience from myself and many bodybuilder's.

Marcus

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

4.2lbs a week? How much is glycogen storage or water retention? You were using 1gram of Test... that is alot of conversion. How did you bloods come back?

Im not trying to be disrespectful in anyway bro. I have always followed your logs and read you stuff and enjoyed it. I find it hard to believe that ANYONE without a incredible amount of gear and GH can grow 4.2lbs a week and most of it be muscle.. for 10 weeks (I know you didnt say it was all muscle).

The point of this cycle is to put on as much size, with low sides, to supress HPTA for short periods allowing faster/fuller recovery. As I said earlier it isnt made for everyone and some people respond to long cycles. You may be one of those people with 42lbs gained in 10 weeks. I cant knock this idea of burst cycling because people have made amazing results and same with long cycles. But dont knock something until you try it.... but by all means be skeptical, that is what helps us weigh the risks.

I am about to find out first hand if it works for me....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stated I had come off a steep cut. I gained a lot in the first 10 days- like 15lbs. Which is muscle memory glycogen and some new muscle.

Plus I was eating about 5k calories a day.

Now I'm cutting and ive gained about 4 lbs while in a steep deficit.
Tren nom nom

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I stated I had come off a steep cut. I gained a lot in the first 10 days- like 15lbs. Which is muscle memory glycogen and some new muscle.

Plus I was eating about 5k calories a day.

Now I'm cutting and ive gained about 4 lbs while in a steep deficit.
Tren nom nom
Very interesting man. Sounds good... I cant wait to start my Tren this weekend!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am skeptical but I will watch because if it works I will do it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am skeptical but I will watch because if it works I will do it
I am also. Not very though. I gain fast at first then slow down during cycles. So on paper this sounds great but we will see if my genetics like it and respond properly. It would be sweet to be able to blast a ridiculous amount of gear in a few weeks and recover fast then do it again. Every 8ish weeks you would be on cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
DD I think you need to hurry up and kick this thing off! The anticipation is getting to me :D

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
For real.... especially witg prop and tren sitting here and staring at me... lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
START TEH CYCLE BISH!!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Tomorrow guys. I'm healthy now and am taking today off to be fresh for tomorrow. I am about 5 days preloaded on anabeta and cycle guard. 2 days for the Formasurge.

Pics tonight.

I might have a hookup on some oral anadrol to throw in. My buddy wants me to try some and see how potent it is... cant turn down free gear :) My TNE Smash has some but I would like to run it higher than that allows.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tomorrow guys. I'm healthy now and am taking today off to be fresh for tomorrow. I am about 5 days preloaded on anabeta and cycle guard. 2 days for the Formasurge.

Pics tonight.

I might have a hookup on some oral anadrol to throw in. My buddy wants me to try some and see how potent it is... cant turn down free gear :) My TNE Smash has some but I would like to run it higher than that allows.
If it's real anadrol man you'll LOVE it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If it's real anadrol man you'll LOVE it.
I love abombs! He is concerned it is underdosed .... I was like... well I will take em and let you know.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol hell of a friend
I know right? He got almost 400 tabs in a bulk promo for dirt cheap. They are 25mg each too. I was like.... I can take about 30 of em and let you know :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I know right? He got almost 400 tabs in a bulk promo for dirt cheap. They are 25mg each too. I was like.... I can take about 30 of em and let you know :)
Awsome!! I wanna know where he bought em lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I love abombs! He is concerned it is underdosed .... I was like... well I will take em and let you know.
Does he need another friend? I'm available...(no homo), ( unless of course free gear is available) ;)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
That's awsom. Let me know how drol works for ya. I wanna use that over dbol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's awsom. Let me know how drol works for ya. I wanna use that over dbol.
Well I have used it before and loved it. Even if my buddy doesn't hook me up I will still be using it this cycle.

My TNE SMASH 130 is 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol and 30mg Anadrol per 1cc. I'm super stoked to use it and my source only made a small batch.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wow that sounds like a killer careful about your joints. Gonna have some great increase in strength. Which would you prefer out of the each?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Wow that sounds like a killer careful about your joints. Gonna have some great increase in strength. Which would you prefer out of the each?
I like anadrol a bit more than dbol. There was no difference on my lipids from one to the other the times I have used them but anadrol had me less bloated. Bloat is all in the diet though IMO

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Liquid anadrol? Sounds cool
They have oral liquid or tabs. Mine is injectable. 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol all in 1 injection.

Don't want to insult anyone but TNE is Testosterone No Ester.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna order some liquid drol. So today's the day ya start?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna order some liquid drol. So today's the day ya start?
Yeah or in the morning doesn't really matter. Its an off day for me. I just have to pin by tomorrow evening's workout.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
They have oral liquid or tabs. Mine is injectable. 75mg TNE, 25mg Dbol, 30mg Anadrol all in 1 injection.

Don't want to insult anyone but TNE is Testosterone No Ester.
Man that sounds like a sweet blend!!