4-AD by AMS...any good?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about a similar thing, but I came to the conclusion that the conversion factors were propably too low to have a significant enough affect to be worth the suppression. However, if you look at LG MMV2 and AX superdrol-ng, it seems like this is almost what they did. As far as I know, they are just DHEA isomers stacked with some AI. I have heard a few people report positive affects on both of these, however I am still skeptical of the effectiveness of these products.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So along those lines (and I think I saw a board sponsor mention this a few months ago but the search has failed me) If you were to take a very large dose of DHEA, and use ATD to keep the E under control, would it be worth it? Both compounds are pretty cheap.
You will have a very high conversion of DHEA to 5-AD. 5-AD has been shown to have intrinsic estrogenic activities which ATD would not help. Total test conversion would be low. It's not a very good idea.

Please remember though...regular DHEA is the 5-isomer of DHEA. Hence, the high 5AD conversion rate. These other isomers, 4-androsterone, 1-androsterone, etc should convert at a very high rate to 4AD and 1AD respectively. These are much more promising compounds to run.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about a similar thing, but I came to the conclusion that the conversion factors were propably too low to have a significant enough affect to be worth the suppression. However, if you look at LG MMV2 and AX superdrol-ng, it seems like this is almost what they did. As far as I know, they are just DHEA isomers stacked with some AI. I have heard a few people report positive affects on both of these, however I am still skeptical of the effectiveness of these products.
They are DHEA isomers and have very different activity than regular DHEA.

regular DHEA is the 5 isomer and converts mainly to 5AD
4-Androseterone is the 4 isomer and converts to 4AD
1-androsterone is the 1-isomer and converts to 1AD

Redeemer

Awards
You will have a very high conversion of DHEA to 5-AD. 5-AD has been shown to have intrinsic estrogenic activities which ATD would not help. Total test conversion would be low. It's not a very good idea.

Please remember though...regular DHEA is the 5-isomer of DHEA. Hence, the high 5AD conversion rate. These other isomers, 4-androsterone, 1-androsterone, etc should convert at a very high rate to 4AD and 1AD respectively. These are much more promising compounds to run.
Thank you. That is the clear answer I was looking for.

brahmabull

Awards
I always believe DHEA did nothing on an anabolic scale. Plain DHEA IMO was a better anti-catabolic than an anabolic compound. You just had to watch out for the estrogen rebound. Some guys I knew who took tons of this stuff had some gyno issues

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well there are some loggers running three bottles of 1-ad, 4-ad and arom -x, so you can find out once and for all.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Since Future has not been online and PM'd me his address since winners were announced, I am going to announce his replacement to log this as: dj bombsquad

DJ Please PM me your shipping info so I can get this shipped out.

To the other winners, as soon as I have his addy, I'll send everyone's shipping info over. Thank you all for being so patient.

Also logging ozarkabrand and flightposite.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/112478-advanced-muscle-science-3.html

brahmabull

Awards
Wow, I didn't know 1-androsterone converted to 1-ad. 1-AD was an unbelievably powerful ph back in the day. I thought it was the strongest of all the andros back when it was legal. Man, I love how these egg-head chemist get around stuff to make us brothers grow and get massive!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Precursors of old andros?

So AMS 4-AD and 1-AD are legit and are really what AMS say they are?:

AMS 4-AD: a "prohormone" of old and now banned 4-AD

AMS 1-AD: a PH of old and now banned 1-AD

???

benchaffleck

Awards
I have an old bottle of 4-ad from a company called AMS the supplement facts say it contains 200mg. of 4-androstene -3b-ol,17-one as it's main ingredient, and 5 mg. of 1,4,6 etioallocholene dione. I don't know exactly how old the bottle is, but I think it's not actually 4-ad. Anyone know about the version I have?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the pricec drop so I can run 1g of the new 4ad or 500mg of the 1ad for about 60 bucks, i'll give it a whirl, thier dienedrone was some strong sht.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of it. Haven't used it yet so don't know what the results will be.

andymo

Awards
This is what i have beensearching for for quite some time now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if the pricec drop so I can run 1g of the new 4ad or 500mg of the 1ad for about 60 bucks, i'll give it a whirl, thier dienedrone was some strong sht.
I've been intrigued too. I recently bought a couple 4AD and 1AD @ $20 per bottle!

Tossed in my stash with the rest of my vacuum sealed stuff, lol. Not sure if I'll ever get around to using them :think:

MusicMan

Awards
I know I am reviving a very old thread, but I think that Morpheus showed us conclusively that AMS 4-ad works amazingly well! My God, the man more than doubled his test level! I think that you would only be disappointed with that if you had unrealistic expectations. No OTC PH is going to be as effective as an oral AAS, especially for ~ $30! ****, I read this and decided to order a bottle right away! My primary interest in the product is to raise my T to normal levels. I currently sit at ~325 ng/dl. Want to be around 600. Seems like this will do it!

standon

Banned
Awards
I know I am reviving a very old thread, but I think that Morpheus showed us conclusively that AMS 4-ad works amazingly well! My God, the man more than doubled his test level! I think that you would only be disappointed with that if you had unrealistic expectations. No OTC PH is going to be as effective as an oral AAS, especially for ~ $30! ****, I read this and decided to order a bottle right away! My primary interest in the product is to raise my T to normal levels. I currently sit at ~325 ng/dl. Want to be around 600. Seems like this will do it!
wait what?:32:

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
This thread is funny, it pops up every year or so. You are way better off trying ZMA + DAA + AI or some other test boosters that won't suppress your natty levels even further.

MusicMan

Awards
wait what?:32:
i'm not sure what you mean by "wait what?" i just stated the facts from Morpheus. He started with super low test numbers, down in the 200's and was around 450 using product as indicated on bottle. When he upped the dose, he went up to 600+! Now, that's not going to be extremely effective for anabolic purposes such as bodybuilding. But anyone who thinks they can buy an OTC PH and get the kind of test levels necessary for mass gain (1,000+ ng/dl) is just dreaming. If you are simply looking to increase test for libido, sexual function, mood, energy, etc, then I can only imagine that increasing test by 200+ would be quite an improvement in those areas! That's why I bought it. It arrived today and I have taken 2 doses of the UTT (under the tongue) version. I can't get daily lab results like Morpheus, but I will post updates of what I experience over the next month. Maybe at end of cycle I can get my primary doc to run a testosterone screen so that we can have another testosterone level to compare. Right now, my t level is ~325.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I am currently on an IBE epistane cycle and was wondering whether it would make sense to stack 4-ad with it. Can anybody give me some good advice? Have been searching the internet and some say this is a great stack and others say that 4-ad is pointless. what is it now?

thanks in advance

hagels316

Awards
I would say AMS 4-AD solo is pointless b/c you have to dose it very high to really notice anything. But I think it's better used to stack with another stronger PH, i.e. Epi in your case. It's a 2 step conversion to test, so this could help lessen lethargy and other sides. It's almost like running an OTC "test base" but obviously not as effective as the real thing.

I have ran the liquid version during a cycle and it seemed to work pretty well for this. Going to try the RD tabs next, as they are supposed to be better.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep conversion in mind when thinking about dosing high amounts of 4AD or stacking it with other true prohormones...:thinking:

...just sayin'...

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
hmmm

I thought 4-Dione(Andro) was a crappy compound anyway? And I don't even know what 1-Dione was.

The 1-Androsterone writeup says it converts to 1-Test.

Neither product actually lists 1-DHEA or 4-DHEA in their ingredients list.

I'm not gonna bash 'em too hard yet though. They're not methyls so they're supposed to be non-toxic. According to them, they'll stack well together (& their 4AD product contains an added ATD) and their 3rd product(Arom-X) is for post cycle therapy. So hopefully at least uninformed customers will buy all 3, use as recommended, and not get all fukt up.
Excuse me for bumping an old thread but what was the point of banning safer compounds like 1ad 4ad and then letting companies come out with all these methyls like superdrol that are 100x more dangerous?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me for bumping an old thread but what was the point of banning safer compounds like 1ad 4ad and then letting companies come out with all these methyls like superdrol that are 100x more dangerous?
MONEY

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Keep this in mind, the government is ignorant (or brain dead, whatever you wanna call it) and they don't care about which products are safer than others, all they care about is "we gotta get rid of dem der steroidz".