30 Day Cycles - ANY SOLID ONES?! - SUGGESTIONS / LOGS?

stephenwilker

Awards
I've been looking around for weeks, I almost went with KING by Medfit RX but after research that stack it brutal. I'm aware most orals are on the liver but they're also only 30 day and i'm hoping for a 30 day cycle and 30-35day PCT.

Any suggestions? I'd preferable like a bulk but really willing to try anything i can find solid backup and reviews on.

I wouldn't mind dodging orals too, i like to save the liver when i can

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The liver is a tough organ. Way more bodybuilding deaths are caused by cardiovascular issues.

That said, for a short 30 day cycle superdrol is hard to beat. You can try 10mg a day for 2 weeks then bump it up to 20 if you can handle the side effects for the last 2 weeks.

stephenwilker

Awards
The liver is a tough organ. Way more bodybuilding deaths are caused by cardiovascular issues.

That said, for a short 30 day cycle superdrol is hard to beat. You can try 10mg a day for 2 weeks then bump it up to 20 if you can handle the side effects for the last 2 weeks.
RickyBlobby on his A game for responses haha, you trolled the KING post i had up too. Appreciate all and any feedback, any suggestions on what to run it with other than liver protection, fish oil, solid diet, and killer workouts haha

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No trolling intended. The offer still stands if you wanna get rid of that King stack ;)

stephenwilker

Awards
haha didnt mean trolling in a negative way! Fortunately they allowed me to mail it back for a refund. Not too expensive though, got it for $105 said and done. Now i guess another $10 to ship back, but $10 loss over liver transplant didnt seem too bad. Im hunting a cycle log for the superdrol and PCT. If you stroll across or know one shoot the link! Half the day gets wasted looking through these forums for a decent thread

stephenwilker

Awards
Actually found a decent one right after i sent that last post, my noob account wont let me post links though lol