2nd Cycle... need advise today!

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I had my 2nd cycle all planned out and was ready to get my stuff when I a friend redirected me last night... here was my original plan...

wk 1-12 Test/E 750mg
wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
wk 10-14 Win (injects) 50mg/day
wk 1-14 Nolva as needed

Armdex for bloat

PCT
wk 14-18 Nolva
wk 14-18 Clomid

I was going to go with the win injects, but my friend said I should go with orals and stretch the win for a total of 6 weeks...

Would orals be better here? Will they produce the same results as the injects?

What do you guys think?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hope you have a fire extinguisher nearby...But I'll try to get this in before the flames come.
In short,(not sure what the exact question is) the winny you can drink or inject, oral only are not "better", and I'd definitely hit up the search function. (With emphasis on the last part). And giving some stats and goals will help guys help you out better.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I expect some flames but I am in a hurry as I don't have a lot of time... I have done research on my proposed cycle, but after last night I am second guessing myself.

I guess the questions I have are...
1.inject vs. oral on the winny?
2.4 or 6 weeks on the winny?
3.will results vary between oral and inject?

Flame on!!!!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I expect some flames but I am in a hurry as I don't have a lot of time... I have done research on my proposed cycle, but after last night I am second guessing myself.

I guess the questions I have are...
1.inject vs. oral on the winny?
2.4 or 6 weeks on the winny?
3.will results vary between oral and inject?

Flame on!!!!
Ok, I see your question was just about the winny oral vs. inject. I would personally run it 6 weeks vs. 4. As far as inj or oral, I have only used it orally, but from what I understand there isn't much of a difference in effectiveness. I think the benefit from just drinking it is saving yourself the injections whereas some prefer injecting it for spot injects(which is another debate in itself).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
spot injections do not produce any gains .. just temporary inflammation

drink the winny its 17aa will have to go through the liver either way .. don't bother with the pinning

6 weeks i guess .. monitor your liver its harsh as **** .. i hate orals

JimJames

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback... I had a severe panic attack. I am going with the orals... pills actually, they were a bit cheaper.

I can't wait to get this cycle started... it has been 3 months since my last one...

Again, feedback is greatly appreciated.

dtr98

Awards
I had my 2nd cycle all planned out and was ready to get my stuff when I a friend redirected me last night... here was my original plan...

wk 1-12 Test/E 750mg
wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
wk 10-14 Win (injects) 50mg/day
wk 1-14 Nolva as needed

Armdex for bloat

PCT
wk 14-18 Nolva
wk 14-18 Clomid

I was going to go with the win injects, but my friend said I should go with orals and stretch the win for a total of 6 weeks...

Would orals be better here? Will they produce the same results as the injects?

What do you guys think?
run the test e 1wk longer than eq. at least 400mg of eq see how it goes and can bump up tp 600mg wk. winny @ 50-60mg ed orals unless you want to shoot it ed.
there's still a debate on orals being hard on liver but i'd run some milk thistle while on orals. add some b-6 for deca gyno.
rember eveyone reacts different so you have to adjust as needed.