Planning 2nd cycle need liver support help

Gains2NV

Awards
Finished my osta/ dermacrine cycle about 4 weeks ago and planning my next one for after 1st of year. Still cutting and plan on running Triumph for 6 weeks not 100% set on dosage yet. Question is is a basic cycle support like arimicare pro or aegis enough? I seem to read triumph is pretty mild but rather be safe than sorry. I will have adex on hand a nolva for pct. I'll also probably grab a otc pct also. What have you guys done for cycle support and pct for a triumph only run??

Jriddik

Awards
I think those both have tudca in them, but itmight be a little underdosed (I know Aegis is, not sure about OL's) Id get some tudca to run with them. I loved triumph at 60/60/60/75/75/90.... But I was 320 lbs when I ran it..... I'd say 60 is a sweet spot. Are you cutting or bulking on triumph?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finished my osta/ dermacrine cycle about 4 weeks ago and planning my next one for after 1st of year. Still cutting and plan on running Triumph for 6 weeks not 100% set on dosage yet. Question is is a basic cycle support like arimicare pro or aegis enough? I seem to read triumph is pretty mild but rather be safe than sorry. I will have adex on hand a nolva for pct. I'll also probably grab a otc pct also. What have you guys done for cycle support and pct for a triumph only run??
Yes, triumph is pretty mild so a quality cycle support like armicare pro will be all you need. For pct, this is all you need:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

Gains2NV

Awards
I still cutting. I was at 196 after osta switched nutritionist and he's got me sitting at 182 I am 5'8". I say I about 10lbs from being pretty lean and starting to put mass back on.

Thanks guys yates always to rescue lol.

Jriddik

Awards
I still cutting. I was at 196 after osta switched nutritionist and he's got me sitting at 182 I am 5'8". I say I about 10lbs from being pretty lean and starting to put mass back on.

Thanks guys yates always to rescue lol.
If you're cutting.... triumph may be rough, it made me HUNGRY! all the time hungry.... But yeah it was good for a recomp just had to test the willpower :)

Gains2NV

Awards
Lol I started at 235 and I am super motivated to be shredded. I rarely cheat and hate when nutritionist tells me to always feel like a fat pig after. Meals are spaced every 2.5 hrs or so. I always hungry now thought that was just part of cutting