Planning 2nd cycle, would appreciate some input

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
I'm 44 years old. Just finished my first cycle of test e and Dbol. Starting PCT next week. Have been using aromasin sparingly during the cycle. Have Nolva and Clomid for PCT. also have Erase Pro and Daa I plan to use.

Happy with results. Weight is up from 205 lbs to 215 lbs. Bench is 215, squat 240.

I'm thinking ahead of getting things ready for a 2nd cycle. Will wait a few months to make sure everything is back to normal first.

Have been thinking of doing the Dbol and test and adding tren, BUT lately have been reading that tren is not for the novice and can have harsh side effects.

I'm looking to add more muscle mass and hopefully cut a little at the same time.

Any advise on something I can add to the Test E and Dbol ? (Dbol first 4 weeks by the way).

What would be good to stack with Test E and stay on the safe side untill I have a little more experience under my belt.

Have purchased Anabolics 2002 and have been doing alot of reading trying to learn.

Guys with experience, PLEASE, some input would be appreciated

Thanks

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks. Would you recommend running it the full 10 weeks along with the test? or start half way through?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks. Would you recommend running it the full 10 weeks along with the test? or start half way through?
Start deca & test together and stop deca 2 weeks sooner than test.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks guy. Will consider doing that. Am also looking into HCG. Didn't use it with this cycle. Will probably use it on the next. Alot of people recommend running it along the whole cycle. Some people say it's old school to use it for PCT.
Do you use HCG during your whole cycle?