2nd cycle need help

Uf_gator12

Awards
Ok so looking to do another cycle, my first one was about a year ago I ran ultradrol for 6 weeks with amazing results strength and size wise, unfortunately I caught a virus the week after I was done and was I the hospital for three weeks long story short I lost it all lol I'm now 25 and 170. I'm looking to run another cycle but found that the ultradrol I used is no longer available so my question is are there Any ph's out there now comparable or stronger/ better than the original ultradrol. I'd prefer something stronger and plan on using all the same things I used with ultradrol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And btw I'm purely looking for mass gains I'd really like to bulk up on this cycle as much as possible

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try posting in the anabolic section

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't ultradrol tainted with superdrol?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any msten?? or mdrol in the msten?
because I still see msten on the market

Uf_gator12

Awards
Have you guys heard of super deca sten from warrior labz?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
likely not in the products that get tested 3rd party before they get bottled.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually this is what I was referring to.. I don't want to see testing for whats been purchased.. I want testing done on whats received.. there are only a couple who do this..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If any companies are reading this I'm willing to test all your products in my own personal lab on my rats :D