Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
54 yrs old, 240lb powerlifter.
TRT is 100mg test(e)
About 18-20% bodyfat
Goal is fatloss
About 10 weeks ago, I boosted test e from 100-200mg and added about 1000mg epiandro.
Very minimal results.
Three weeks ago, I reduced epiandro to 300-600mg and added Epistane at 20/30/30 (was going to run for 6 weeks).
Now I know what it feels like to be dry omg. And I am feeling super weak; however, my body weight is up about 6lbs. Maybe I can get the same (upcoming) or better results doing something else that does not have the level of sides I am experiencing?

Should I stick it out with the epistane and remove focus from strength to just fat loss (bodybuilding / cardio) or dump the epistane and add something else for "the last 6-8 weeks" or so to the Test e. And something that will help with esto side affects. Maybe I should be boost test e to 300mg and try masteron at 200mg? Or add more test with some anastrozole (I have this on hand)? Any recommendations are appreciated.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Leave the orals to those younger bucks. I think you would very pleased on a simple test/mast cycle. At your weight 400mg test and 400mg mast would probably be great. I did 12 weeks on that, dropped 17 lbs, leaned out a lot and maintained strength throughout. Of course if you wanted to start lower give it a go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Leave the orals to those younger bucks. I think you would very pleased on a simple test/mast cycle. At your weight 400mg test and 400mg mast would probably be great. I did 12 weeks on that, dropped 17 lbs, leaned out a lot and maintained strength throughout. Of course if you wanted to start lower give it a go.
I would do something like this👆

But the older we get the less risk we should be taking.

Testosterone, gh and insulin are the bioidentical hormones and probably the safest when used correctly. Yes even insulin is extremely safe if used correctly. I'm not suggesting you wing it tho on insulin.

But if I was a older guy I'd focus on testosterone and GH, instead of jumping straight to a ai, I would add mast or better choice would be primobolin at a equal dose.

300 test, 300 primo or mast and 2-3iu of GH.

Real gh is going to burn some fat, make your skin better, and make the steroids work better, improve recovery and more.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What do you guys use / recommend for cycle support (300 test, 300 mast)?
I have a few cans of Cel Cycle Assist on hand.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you guys use / recommend for cycle support (300 test, 300 mast)?
I have a few cans of Cel Cycle Assist on hand.
I don't use cycle support.

I mean I take my general health supplements and NAC year round, I watch my BP and health markers. But I believe we should have general health supps in place year round and I don't think adding in a few temporary special supps on cycle is going to make a difference

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also my bloodwork on 300/300 test mast dosent look any different then my trt 150mg test cyp

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't use cycle support.

I mean I take my general health supplements and NAC year round, I watch my BP and health markers. But I believe we should have general health supps in place year round and I don't think adding in a few temporary special supps on cycle is going to make a difference
Thank you for comments. What general health supps do you keep in place?