2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowledge can be learned. Sincere passion for the brand cannot be. I prefer the second. :)

You have a good attitude though.
I agree, it would be incredibly hard to represent a company you don't 100% believe in. If I don't already spend a good deal of my money buying that companies products already then I would never be able to accept a position with them.
Why are you waiting?
You serious?

This is USP LABS.

Why the hell would you second guess about putting in an application?

Thats like saying someone is going to do all your diet and training for free like from Shelby Starnes and you pass it up.
You are working with an ELITE supplement company...

DO IT

See quoted post below for all answers:
I appreciate the kind words brother!

A lot of these guys just have so much more experience than I, I'm developing the knowledge base continually but definitely need more growing time (physically and mentally) before joining the kinds of teams I would be interested in (see previous post).

Which is something I didn't realize when I applied for the first position with them (and AppNut, which is another great company IMO).

Honestly, I don't think I will apply for a rep position again for any company. If I end up repping someday then so be it, either way I'll be on here (and other forums/IRL) supporting products I believe in and helping out where I can. (Along with brightening everyone's days with hilarious internet memes)
As piston said, I'm a man of principle :biglaugh:

(And if I applied now I would have to go back on that last paragraph lol)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey, it cant hurt to try all i am saying, You will never know the outcome if you never give it a shot. USP labs.. when they offer it (Which is rare) Is a limited opportunity, dont let it pass and then go back and think what if i.....

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Congratulations drewsicle, she is adorable!

BigRigg, I can't speak for USP but from personal experience if someone applies to join PES and they appear to have applied for other companies as well it detracts from their application. Companies would prefer to have die hard fans as reps rather than someone that just wants to join any company.

Just a friendly piece of advice. :)
I never applied for them, I was asked. This is my first formal application for any rep job. I thought I made that clear but apparently not.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, it cant hurt to try all i am saying, You will never know the outcome if you never give it a shot. USP labs.. when they offer it (Which is rare) Is a limited opportunity, dont let it pass and then go back and think what if i.....
I agree, it is rare, and a great opportunity.

I would have the chance to work with a great team (minus DW :joke: :biglaugh: ), supporting a great company as they expand.

I still may apply, everyone keeps telling me I should.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never applied for them, I was asked. This is my first formal application for any rep job. I thought I made that clear but apparently not.
You said they flaked on you which implied you were negotiating with other companies. I just thought I would let you know how it comes across.

I am just trying to be helpful. You can do whatever you wish with it. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, it is rare, and a great opportunity.

I would have the chance to work with a great team (minus DW :joke: :biglaugh: ), supporting a great company as they expand.

I still may apply, everyone keeps telling me I should.
Just apply you silly bugger.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
You said they flaked on you which implied you were negotiating with other companies. I just thought I would let you know how it comes across.

I am just trying to be helpful. You can do whatever you wish with it. :)
Appreciate it. Some of these apps are pretty strong so I don't see it having any effect on my chances either way... we will just have to see what happens :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it did, and maybe it DID.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all of those telling me to apply, publicly or privately, I appreciate the great support. BUT, the deadline for applications was yesterday :wink:, good luck to all of you who applied for this position, I wish you all the best of luck and only regret that USPLabs doesn't have enough positions for all of you to be a part of this companies expansion.

I feel very sorry for Casey and the rest of the team, this is going to be a close race I am sure.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know I don't have a shot in hell but Brazilians never give up!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;zNVZzXgMdXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVZzXgMdXs[/video]

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of negative in this thread full of alphas.

Certain people have been slacking on their TP dosing.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone needs to download this:
http://www.maddecent.com/blog/blood-bros-first-blood/
I swear upon all I believe in that with this 40 minute mix, you will smash PRs and plow through cardio limits. My adrenaline and testosterone are amplified by this mixtape. Not so much volume two, but this is the bomb. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna have to sentence you to the pun-itentiary.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Repping for USP would not be easy, its actually more to it than you think. AM is a huge site for them, their own forums. Taking care of PM's, handling the business for casey and the crew, living up to their customer service. Knowing their products, knowing the dose's, knowing the research behind them.. The big picture is never seen by the consumer but only by the reps that put in long hours on researching the product, knowing the future, and what they have to do to represent the company to the fullest. Being a rep is not an easy task.Breezy bleeds USP labs, this guy if anyone deserves it the most, but like i have said above there are SOLID choices in here, Monte has been on those forums forever, JM has always supported them. I could go on and on with the amount of logs i follow on the daily norm, and how many of those guys have nearly beta-tested every single product off their line and continue to support them through the thick and thin.
Yes...Do not be mistaken; there is much to be done at USPlabs. We set the standard high, but that's all the more reason why I'm proud to be a part of it. :) Amazing participation in this thread...good luck to everyone!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes...Do not be mistaken; there is much to be done at USPlabs. We set the standard high, but that's all the more reason why I'm proud to be a part of it. :) Amazing participation in this thread...good luck to everyone!
More to come...

now you have our attention!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'd like respectfully pull my app from the pool. An opportunity has came about with a different company that I feel I can better represent, so I feel this is better for the company and myself. Good luck to everyone USP is an great company and I'm sure whoever they add will be a great addition to breezy and the rest if the guys :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey guys I'd like respectfully pull my app from the pool. An opportunity has came about with a different company that I feel I can better represent, so I feel this is better for the company and myself. Good luck to everyone USP is an great company and I'm sure whoever they add will be a great addition to breezy and the rest if the guys :)
Congrats on the new opportunity!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus, took you long enough.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the new opportunity!
I don't have it yet. I just wouldn't feel right applying for both companies. Thank you though

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm following Dan on this one. After a lot of thought I am pulling my app as well.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to see my boys go, but I totally know why and see big things ahead for them.

I'm still all-in!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got my fingers toes arms legs and eyes crossed for you brother :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likewise mang!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some bold moves in here! now there is more spaces for more apps! Lets get them in here.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday deadline so they could spend the weekend researching the applicants. Hopefully by "Monday announcement" they don't mean "Monday at 11PM west coast time," that would be brutal!

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Now the real fun begins (or should I say has begun)...the wait

I wonder how many private apps have been put through ;) ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on your logs and contest prep, odds are in your favor bro! So long as there's room for me too!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much longer to wait. Oh the suspense...;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically midnight is Monday...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought PES and USP were the same company? :confused:
I don't know how impressed USP Labs would be to hear your comparison lol. They are significantly bigger than us. :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how impressed USP Labs would be to hear your comparison lol. They are significantly bigger than us. :)
I know they are the larger of the two, PES isn't a subsidiary? :semisrs:

:joke:

:notsrs:

:biglaugh: