2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your eyes will bleed with shame when Breezy posts his application. Guaranteed.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright jokers, the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, probably not, but let's do this!!!

[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

Although I don't often act like it, why yes, I am.

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Since I registered.

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I like Jack3d. It makes my face itch. I don't like 1MR, the end.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

I don't bench a whole lot, so they're probably stronger than I am.

[*]How long have you been training?

I'm allergic to the gym, it makes me red and sweaty.

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

I have a Master's in BSing
A double major in comic relief & dedication with a minor in broscience.

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Your color scheme on the logo is legit. Plus, Jack3d makes my face itch. Is there any meth in that?

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

I'm good at sweeping, buffing floors, and shining boots. Outside of that, it's a stretch. Oh, and I fall down very well.

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Absolutely. With the home comes the mortgage which is much higher than the value of the property right now. Hell, I'll take two tubs of lemon-lime Jack3d for it.

This app should, in no way, detract from the fact that I vote for Bean5er and Montego1.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More more more! Great apps so far from some great members.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Alright jokers, the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, probably not, but let's do this!!!

[*]Are you over 18 Years of age?

Although I don't often act like it, why yes, I am.

[*]How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

Since I registered.

[*]What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I like Jack3d. It makes my face itch. I don't like 1MR, the end.

[*]What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

I don't bench a whole lot, so they're probably stronger than I am.

[*]How long have you been training?

I'm allergic to the gym, it makes me red and sweaty.

[*]Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?

I have a Master's in BSing
A double major in comic relief & dedication with a minor in broscience.

[*]How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?

Your color scheme on the logo is legit. Plus, Jack3d makes my face itch. Is there any meth in that?

[*]Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?

I'm good at sweeping, buffing floors, and shining boots. Outside of that, it's a stretch. Oh, and I fall down very well.

[*]Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)? (lol)

Absolutely. With the home comes the mortgage which is much higher than the value of the property right now. Hell, I'll take two tubs of lemon-lime Jack3d for it.

This app should, in no way, detract from the fact that I vote for Bean5er and Montego1.
Lol that was great buddy and thanks I really don't deserve your support or anyone's for that matter. A ton of deserving guys in here!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yes indeed I see a bunch of great applicants.. All are more than deserving of this great opportunity.. Good luck to you all..

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I might as well give it a shot. Would love to rep along side breezy ;) lol

Are you over 18 Years of age?
Yep 27

How long have you been on AnabolicMinds.com?

I've been an active member for almost a year lurked a few times in years before

What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?

I honestly haven't used a whole lot of USP products. OG Jack3d was one of my first PWO's fell in love with the first dose and to this day is one of my favorites. Also love me some modern BCAA's . Always had pleasant expierances with the reps here.

What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?

Honestly there are much stronger apps in here then what your reading right now. But I would love to be a part of an already solid USP team. Also I really enjoy helping people and learning along the way. Plus I throw a mean dance party.

How long have you been training?
I've been in the gym since I was 16. Started taking diet seriously about 10 months ago. In the process of hiring a nutrition coach to help me reach my goals.

Do you hold any certifications or degrees, etc?
I don't. At least none that would apply to fitness. Just a hard working dude in and out of the gym.

How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
It seems USP is always innovating and coming up with new products. Another thing is that USP seems to catch alot more criticism than other companies but always handles it very well without jeopardizing integrity. Other than quality products those are the main things that stick out to me.

Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
Absolutely. I don't start anything I don't plan on giving 100% to.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)?

Absolutely not. I might be cheap but I ain't easy...throw in some versa 1 and its a deal ;)

Good luck to everyone who applied.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice responses so far. Keep it flowing!

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
I'm pumpeddddddddddddddddd! Get em in guys, USPlabs is the best company hands down!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Yes I am 22 years old

I have been a member here for about a year now but I have been a member on the USP Forums for years now. You guys know me over there as Jack3dxUpxJonny!!!

Well I am part of the A Crew and have known quite a few guys within the company for the past few years as you know. I have also done 3 separate beta tests for Test Powder, Jack3d Micro and of course Versa-1!!!

Well, like I mentioned I have been around for about the past 3 years since the release of Yok3d and have always loved the products. Jack3d drew me in about 4 years ago!! I know the products in and out and always help around the USP forums as you can see. I always put my best foot forward and give it my all. I am a veteran when it comes to everything USP. I will also be interning for Doug Miller this summer so I will get an even closer look into the industry when it comes to product write-ups, advertising, marketing/communication and R&D for new compounds to be made into new products.

I have been training for about the past 4 years and havent looked back since. Started using USP a few months after restarting coming back from total ACL reconstructive surgery in 09.

I do not have any degrees but I am in my last semester of undergrad and will get my Bachelor's in Exercise Science and a Minor in Biology. I will also be CPR/AED certified by the end of the semester as well as have my NSCA CPT certification.

I feel they set themselves apart in pretty much every aspect. The customer service is second to none and the beta testing is the best out there. You guys get your feedback from us and us that as marketing strategy and use the people in your ads. Not to mention, the products are the highest of quality and are highly effective!!

Yes, I am willing to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed to be done!!!

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+™? (lol)

Of course I would lol. If that means I can get it for the rest of my life I'm in haha.
Guys. John is a class act. I got to train with him over the weekend @ The arnold, this kid was preaching USP Labs.
Sipping Modern, and talking Versa-1. This is a person who practices what they preach. He gets my vote as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Casey ----

Can you please Clear some PM Space, I have tried to email/PM you, but i cannot get through to either.

Thank you

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured I might as well give it a shot. Would love to rep along side breezy ;) lol

Yep 27

I've been an active member for almost a year lurked a few times in years before

I honestly haven't used a whole lot of USP products. OG Jack3d was one of my first PWO's fell in love with the first dose and to this day is one of my favorites. Also love me some modern BCAA's . Always had pleasant expierances with the reps here.

Honestly there are much stronger apps in here then what your reading right now. But I would love to be a part of an already solid USP team. Also I really enjoy helping people and learning along the way. Plus I throw a mean dance party.

I've been in the gym since I was 16. Started taking diet seriously about 10 months ago. In the process of hiring a nutrition coach to help me reach my goals.

I don't. At least none that would apply to fitness. Just a hard working dude in and out of the gym.

It seems USP is always innovating and coming up with new products. Another thing is that USP seems to catch alot more criticism than other companies but always handles it very well without jeopardizing integrity. Other than quality products those are the main things that stick out to me.

Absolutely. I don't start anything I don't plan on giving 100% to.

Would you be willing to trade your home for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA+(TM)?

Absolutely not. I might be cheap but I ain't easy...throw in some versa 1 and its a deal ;)

Good luck to everyone who applied.
Wow! This line-up would make the decision incredibly difficult. Dan beezy my brother you would definitely be a good pick up! So many good guys in here.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! This line-up would make the decision incredibly difficult. Dan beezy my brother you would definitely be a good pick up! So many good guys in here.
Thanks for the support brosef

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Guys. John is a class act. I got to train with him over the weekend @ The arnold, this kid was preaching USP Labs.
Sipping Modern, and talking Versa-1. This is a person who practices what they preach. He gets my vote as well.
Thanks bro. Appreciate the support for sure!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be the winner in the image in your post, one needs a different weapon. Or apply the same weapon differently than the others do.
To quote WarGames, "The only way to win is not to play."

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Yes!!!! You use all the weights so us mortals have to lift when you're not there. It's strictly business :p
Hahaha.. Umm that's true.. Well I'm coming back slowly from a stomach illness.. So you all have a chance:. Haha

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the only person who might possibly be a winner associated with that photo, would be the guy captruing that greatness on camera :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to know who is going to be joining the genius from Germany on the USP Labs line up. :D

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Learn how to deadlift so you dont snap your back in half.

Wait..

What?

:)
Hahahaha yea it looked like a straight up back snap!!! Lol but hey as Marc said it went up so who cares!!! Dont think Ill be attempting that much for aaaaa long time.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity!

I sent a long shot application last time but they picked DW. :sad: :laugh:

In for Breezy/Solution the USPLabs rep lol!

Good luck guys, this would definitely be one of the best (and easiest) companies to represent IMO!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you put in for it brother, with all the help you have given me I know you make a damn good rep!

27 years old.

I have been a member of AM for two years now.

My experience with USP as a company has been wonderful. I have used almost every product available from USP. Jack3d, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, Powerfull, Yoked just to name a few.

I am a people person. I love interacting with people and devoting my time and knowledge to help them attain their goals. Nothing feels better then giving someone some advice, seeing them a few months later and witnessing the changes in their life. I worked at a local independent supplement store for the last two years and absolutely love the supplement industry. When you do something you love for work it doesn't feel like work at all.

I have been training since I was 16 years old. I have tried a ton of different programs but my favorites are FST7 and Mad Cow.

I do not have any certificates or degrees, only experience and real world applications of products.

USP's cutting edge innovation sets it self apart from the rest of the industry. From the original Jack3d to Versa-1 USP is always on the leading edge of the supplement industry.

I am more then willing to take on daily, weekly, monthly even yearly task :) Like I said before when nutrition, exercise and supplementation are my job it doesn't feel like work so much as full for me.

I would trade my house AND my mom's for a lifetime supply of Modern BCAA

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is an awesome opportunity!

I sent a long shot application last time but they picked DW. :sad: :laugh:

In for Breezy/Solution the USPLabs rep lol!

Good luck guys, this would definitely be one of the best (and easiest) companies to represent IMO!
Repping for USP would not be easy, its actually more to it than you think. AM is a huge site for them, their own forums. Taking care of PM's, handling the business for casey and the crew, living up to their customer service. Knowing their products, knowing the dose's, knowing the research behind them.. The big picture is never seen by the consumer but only by the reps that put in long hours on researching the product, knowing the future, and what they have to do to represent the company to the fullest. Being a rep is not an easy task.

Breezy bleeds USP labs, this guy if anyone deserves it the most, but like i have said above there are SOLID choices in here, Monte has been on those forums forever, JM has always supported them. I could go on and on with the amount of logs i follow on the daily norm, and how many of those guys have nearly beta-tested every single product off their line and continue to support them through the thick and thin.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repping for USP would not be easy, its actually more to it than you think. AM is a huge site for them, their own forums. Taking care of PM's, handling the business for casey and the crew, living up to their customer service. Knowing their products, knowing the dose's, knowing the research behind them.. The big picture is never seen by the consumer but only by the reps that put in long hours on researching the product, knowing the future, and what they have to do to represent the company to the fullest. Being a rep is not an easy task.

Breezy bleeds USP labs, this guy if anyone deserves it the most, but like i have said above there are SOLID choices in here, Monte has been on those forums forever, JM has always supported them. I could go on and on with the amount of logs i follow on the daily norm, and how many of those guys have nearly beta-tested every single product off their line and continue to support them through the thick and thin.
I thought people would misinterpret that after I typed it.

Allow me to clarify, I don't use easy to mean non labor intensive. Rather, easy because the products are effective and it is easy to represent a company when you believe in the product and it is easy to believe in USPLabs products.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I appreciate the support Solution! There are some really solid apps in here. Cant imagine this being an easy decision for USP.

Get your app in if you haven't posted it yet! This is a great opportunity that you don't want to pass up.

Good luck to everybody!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My app is strong like bull

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bald is beautiful my friend!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a nice round head like me, bald is beautiful. Otherwise, it just looks weird.