2013 USPlabs Rep Draft! // NEW Product Educator Selection(s)!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Begins @ 9:15am, till all lifting is over.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Saturday, April 6, Villa MariA Center @ 9:15!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thumbs up!
I'm parting ways with Purus Labs and interested in acting as a USP Labs board rep.

Been active on the forums for about 10 years,mostly mindandmuscle and I've repped for Avant Labs for a couple years back in the day.I've also repped for Live Long Nutrition and handled a bit of research for them ;did their Fuco-10 product writeup.

I also have been putting together a solid formula for an OTC supp,with the end goal the same as the 2 biggest pharms in R&D for obesity/fat loss,AICAR and GW50515.I've done the sourcing on actives involved and it could be produced pretty inexpensively.There is nothing else on the supplement market that targets the novel pathway I happened to find while researching an additional avenue on top of PPAR-Delta and AMPK,that 3rd pathway ties it all together and that product conception is up for grabs.Been in talks with Mike Fox of Live Long and Matt of Southland Performance,both have expressed interest in bringing it to market.

Point being,I realize I'm late as far as rep applications go but I know my sh1t,so to speak so I think an exception to the deadline is worth consideration.

Any chance you all would take me on as a USP rep?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm parting ways with Purus Labs and interested in acting as a USP Labs board rep.

Been active on the forums for about 10 years,mostly mindandmuscle and I've repped for Avant Labs for a couple years back in the day.I've also repped for Live Long Nutrition and handled a bit of research for them ;did their Fuco-10 product writeup.

I also have been putting together a solid formula for an OTC supp,with the end goal the same as the 2 biggest pharms in R&D for obesity/fat loss,AICAR and GW50515.I've done the sourcing on actives involved and it could be produced pretty inexpensively.There is nothing else on the supplement market that targets the novel pathway I happened to find while researching an additional avenue on top of PPAR-Delta and AMPK,that 3rd pathway ties it all together and that product conception is up for grabs.Been in talks with Mike Fox of Live Long and Matt of Southland Performance,both have expressed interest in bringing it to market.

Point being,I realize I'm late as far as rep applications go but I know my sh1t,so to speak so I think an exception to the deadline is worth consideration.

Any chance you all would take me on as a USP rep?
They already chose..a while back

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
OMG, I hope you didn't leave!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my as well!! Still can't believe we got this and BTW lemon lime micro tastes amazing!!! Thanks again!!
Excellent. Glad you like it. :)

Solution, you are coming to my show in Allentown riiiggghtt?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Excellent. Glad you like it. :)

Solution, you are coming to my show in Allentown riiiggghtt?
Allentown is Philly.

Erie is the complete opposite end of the state and a 7 hour drive. I am right up by the lake, your down by the NJ border (SE Of state i am NW)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you competing in Classic? Figure or Physique?
It's the Pennsylvania State/Pensylvania Classic. The state show is only open to PA residents, so I'll only be doing the classic. Physique. :)

Allentown is Philly.

Erie is the complete opposite end of the state and a 7 hour drive. I am right up by the lake, your down by the NJ border (SE Of state i am NW)
I take it that's a no. :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im not spending a whole day driving to watch a 3 hour show.. thats a long 14 hours in a car !
I dont have any friends/family in the area to stay at either.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
It's the Pennsylvania State/Pensylvania Classic. The state show is only open to PA residents, so I'll only be doing the classic. Physique. :)

I take it that's a no. :p
Awesome! You're gonna kill it! I'm doing my first physique show In 6 weeks

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not spending a whole day driving to watch a 3 hour show.. thats a long 14 hours in a car !I dont have any friends/family in the area to stay at either.
Very well then...
Awesome! You're gonna kill it! I'm doing my first physique show In 6 weeks
Thanks. Yeah? Which one? Do you have a log anywhere?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Off topic, side note... but it's good to see the price of compound 20 dropped down. :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic, side note... but it's good to see the price of compound 20 dropped down. :)
I am finding out that C20 is a good product. What am I saying, it is USPLabs, of course it's good.

Seriously though, the ingredients in C20 is actually in some other popular products lately, but C20 was on the shelves first I believe.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am finding out that C20 is a good product. What am I saying, it is USPLabs, of course it's good.

Seriously though, the ingredients in C20 is actually in some other popular products lately, but C20 was on the shelves first I believe.
Let me fix that for you

"I am finding out USP Labs is legit, their products are top notch, and the haters keep hating"
oh wait.. wut?

Nah.. Their customer service and their reps are awesome. They make a great company and market themselves very well. One of the most giving on the market! True class acts.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a local show here in Wa state. Yes I do I'm the supp review/log section :)
Huh...for some reason I feel like I've posted in it. BRB looking it up...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Compound 20 is one potent matrix. Try stacking it with Anabolic Pump (AP) for incredible hardening and favorable body recomposition. Great stuff!