2 months after PCT lactacing nipples, gyno and low sex drive!!

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards

2 months after PCT lactacing nipples, gyno and low sex drive!!
Hi guys

i finished up a test/tren/mast cycle 2 months ago ran a clomid /nolva pct ...

i havnt felt the same since...

I still have 0 sex drive and have developed gyno and lactacting nipples...

I went to the doc and got some letro and I am currently on day 4

started at -

day 1 .5mg
day2 1mg
day3 1.5
day4. 2mg
and day 5 will be 2.5mg i will hold this dose until all gyno is gone...

I aslo have some caber(dostinex) which i am running .5mg twice a week..

does anyone have any input ? i am really worried. will i return to normal after this cycle ??

im also going to run nolvadex for 2 week prior to the letro to combat any rebound!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Happened to me man. I ran letro like you are with caber for 6-7 weeks and gyno is gone and no more lactation. You will be fine especially if your letro is prescription grade. I used research grade so yours is much more powerfull.

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Happened to me man. I ran letro like you are with caber for 6-7 weeks and gyno is gone and no more lactation. You will be fine especially if your letro is prescription grade. I used research grade so yours is much more powerfull.
Thanks for the reply man, was your libido **** before starting the letro as well ?
At what dose did you run the letro and caber ?
Did your sex drive return to normal after ?

I was thinking of dropping the letro and running adex just to get estrogen levels in check
and ssee if my libido returns and then worrying about the gyno.

Would be greatful for some more imput starting to freak out a bit but trying to keep things calm

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't freak man its totally fixable. My libido was messed up pretty bad. I ran the letro and caber and it started coming back pretty quick.

I ran letro up to 3mg ed for 4 weeks. I tapered down and used aromasin to get off the letro and prevent estrogen rebound. The aromasin also boosts test and IGF-1 levels too so it helped bring me back.

Just remember brother that its not an instant fix thing. It will take a few weeks but its totally reversible and you don't need to stress it.

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Don't freak man its totally fixable. My libido was messed up pretty bad. I ran the letro and caber and it started coming back pretty quick.

I ran letro up to 3mg ed for 4 weeks. I tapered down and used aromasin to get off the letro and prevent estrogen rebound. The aromasin also boosts test and IGF-1 levels too so it helped bring me back.

Just remember brother that its not an instant fix thing. It will take a few weeks but its totally reversible and you don't need to stress it.
Thanks for the input and fast replies bro, I've just got a couple more questions.
Did your sex drive actually improve on the letro? Because I know it's known to crush libido. Or was it when you started to taper off things returned to normal ?

Would it be okay to use nolvadex to combat any rebound as I already have a script ?

I guess I just needed some reinsurance. Thanks alot bro. I was just hesitant to run letro because my sex drive was already shot and this will just crush it more ? But once I come off I guess things will return back to normal. Is this right ?

Thanks once again!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Since it is already crushed I doubt it will get worse. As you taper off of the letro it will improve and come back.

The thing is nolvadex isn't a suicide inhibitor it is a SERM. They work differently. Aromasin gives no chance of rebound while it can happen on nolva. You won't need much aromasin I would say enough for 2 weeks at 12.5mg ed its pretty cheap.

zeroshens

Awards
If you got a doctor helping you definitely stay on the good letrozole to fix your gyno.

After that I might jump on aromasin for a while to boost your test levels as well as prevent rebound. Ask him for prescription for this too. It works very owell at the UG level, it is probably amazing from the pharmacy.

Whatever happens it is just gonna take time. Don't panic you will come back to normal!

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Just an update. Been 2 weeks on letro 1.25mg ED gyno is about 70% gone, and I'm
Starting to get morning wood (weak erections though) but I'm pretty happy with the progress :).

Lactating has reduced while just on half a tab of caber twice a week.

Thinking of upping letro to 2.5 to see how things go. So far looks like my body is getting back to its normal state and feels like my test levels have increased.

After I finish the meds I plan to get some blood work done. Will keep you guys posted.
Thanks for all the help :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice man. Glad to hear its working. Definitely bump to 2.5mg and stay there for a few weeks then start to taper off. That will knock out the rest of the gyno really good.

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Starting to get some severe lower back pain. Is this normal with letro?