13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I agree...for a name, SuperPump is the best. I think Juggernaut is a little out there

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You kind of look like Vin Diesel with your head shaved.

Solid progress by the way. I didn't take the time to read through each page from beginning to end, but I caught things here & there with less then desirable blood tests regarding your T. Hope things are working out and solid work for sure.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You kind of look like Vin Diesel with your head shaved.

Solid progress by the way. I didn't take the time to read through each page from beginning to end, but I caught things here & there with less then desirable blood tests regarding your T. Hope things are working out and solid work for sure.
Thanks man!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Still lifting hard. Changed my routine up a little...doing cardio 25min 3x week now...and supersetting/higher reps on every workout day. I'm working out in the 10-12 rep range.

So far, despite my low-T, I'm up a solid 5lbs or so...the scale shows 187-190lb consistantly. Mirror looks around 10-12% bodyfat.

Final blood test to determine treatment/no treatment for my Low-T levels will be next tuesday.

Hopefully I'll be on 100mg/test or something soon...and then things will get crazy fun lol.I've been dreaming about running another havoc cycle at 6 weeks 40-50mg without any PCT! 200lb at 6% bodyfat isn't too far off.... :)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Still lifting hard. Changed my routine up a little...doing cardio 25min 3x week now...and supersetting/higher reps on every workout day. I'm working out in the 10-12 rep range.

So far, despite my low-T, I'm up a solid 5lbs or so...the scale shows 187-190lb consistantly. Mirror looks around 10-12% bodyfat.

Final blood test to determine treatment/no treatment for my Low-T levels will be next tuesday.

Hopefully I'll be on 100mg/test or something soon...and then things will get crazy fun lol.I've been dreaming about running another havoc cycle at 6 weeks 40-50mg without any PCT! 200lb at 6% bodyfat isn't too far off.... :)
sounds good man!
Im looking forward to my X-Tren cycle next...

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Great work over the past year. As already stated above, keep your diet in line, eat enough quality foods to feed the machine. At your age I would like to echo the point that you do not need gear to live up to your potential. DIET DIET DIET!!! I know you have seen the fat asses in the gym that work out hard but still fat?! Its because of their diet. Once you do get to the point where you are ready to start gear, make sure you do your research... and who gives a flying nut sack what the oppressive fat monsters of our society think you are doing... hell they probably already assume you are on the sauce....jealousy is a bitter pill

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
looking solid brah... very nice!

havoc without pct??????? how old are you btw?

brown

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I guess you guys haven't read my thread all the way...

"Havoc without PCT" --- would mean, I would be on Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy because I have low testosterone because of a pituitary and varicocele disorder. If I was on TRT, no pct would be needed for any gear as a sustained administration for life of testosterone would be maintained. This isn't necessarily a thing to look forward to when you are 20 years old.

I also believe I "dont need gear for my age". But, when you have testosterone levels in the low 300's and your estradiol in the low teens, TRT is like giving a steak to an ethiopian. As of now, I'm not able to perform "at my age".

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
you had a great take with havoc what did your pct look like and what where you running havoc at?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
you had a great take with havoc what did your pct look like and what where you running havoc at?
I've ran havoc twice and I had a terrible attempt with m-drol for a week.

The first time I ran havoc 20/20/30/30 with Tamoxifene Citrate 20/20/20/10. Huge gains, +12-15lbs, PCT sucked....I felt terrible because the SERM murdered my sex drive and well being. I mistakenly thought I was shutdown, but felt great as soon as I dropped the SERM.

Second round I ran 30/30/30...I had to quit early because my arthritis in my right elbow was severely irritated from the dryness of the compound. I gained around 5 solid pounds anyhow. PCT was I-Force Reversitol. SERM on standby.

If/When I ever run havoc again, or any PH for that matter, If i'm not on some sort of TRT, I will certainly run Clomid only for PCT.

I dont care what anyone on these boards say, Clomid destroys every PCT hands down. I've tried Toremifene, Tamoxifene (twice), and AI OTC products. NOTHING compares to clomid IMO. I ran a standalone cycle of Clomid for 10 weeks and even though my test only increased 200ng/dl, I felt like it was substantially working compared to nolvadex/tamoxifene.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I've ran havoc twice and I had a terrible attempt with m-drol for a week.

The first time I ran havoc 20/20/30/30 with Tamoxifene Citrate 20/20/20/10. Huge gains, +12-15lbs, PCT sucked....I felt terrible because the SERM murdered my sex drive and well being. I mistakenly thought I was shutdown, but felt great as soon as I dropped the SERM.

Second round I ran 30/30/30...I had to quit early because my arthritis in my right elbow was severely irritated from the dryness of the compound. I gained around 5 solid pounds anyhow. PCT was I-Force Reversitol. SERM on standby.

If/When I ever run havoc again, or any PH for that matter, If i'm not on some sort of TRT, I will certainly run Clomid only for PCT.

I dont care what anyone on these boards say, Clomid destroys every PCT hands down. I've tried Toremifene, Tamoxifene (twice), and AI OTC products. NOTHING compares to clomid IMO. I ran a standalone cycle of Clomid for 10 weeks and even though my test only increased 200ng/dl, I felt like it was substantially working compared to nolvadex/tamoxifene.
no that Ive looked more into Havoc/Epi, I want to do a cycle of one of the two, but I already bought some X-Tren, once the ban settles down, I MIGHT get some...same goes for Clomid/Nolva. I already bought Nolva, but after reading and learning so much more I deff want to give Clomid a try

but good info nonetheless.

ejl

ejl

Awards
Wow dude, amazing transformation. This is really motivating me to keep my **** in line.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

Update:
Currently started harcore winter bulk. Weighing in between 187.5 and 191lbs. BF probably around 12% +/- 1 I have solid abs, just not visible unless flexed.

Arms are almost 16inches unpumped. Chest is alot fuller, back is really coming out. Front and side delts are getting insanely jacked. Infact, my left shoulder is screwed up from my rapid size increase of the front delt causing an imbalance.

I'm now in the beginning of trt at 100mg of testosterone gel/day and starting hcg this week hopefully.

Hope to run havoc one day soon....I have 4 bottles.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I took a week of last week in attempt to heal some tendonitis in my left shoulder/bicep.

When I returned yesterday, my workout was pretty intense and went well.

However, the DOMS today are unbelieveable!!!!!

Whats the deal.....why are the DOMS so so so much worse after time off? Seems like your muscle would be less sore the next day as they have had a whole week before to retain glucose and repair every fiber.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
this happens to me too, i have no idea but it might have to do with muscle memory or your biological clock under stress...DOMS is still a mystery

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well regardless of whatever my test levels are...

DB bench today was up to 105lbs DB's for 6 reps
Incline BB was up to 205 for 7 reps (last ones forced)
Flys were 70'sx10!!!!!!!!
Deadlift - 315 for 4 (loosing grip)
Squats - 315 for 5x5
Bench Dips - 180lbs on my lap for 10 reps

Everything has been going up smoothly and my joints feel less creaky. Weight is now at 197lbs at the end of the day on my home scale and 190.5 after my workout at the gym scale (before eating). This is certainly the very first time I've EVER seen the scale hover in the 90's. My abs are barely there...so bodyfat can't be above 12-13%

Both arms are now solid 16inches unpumped. Chest is 46 or 7 can't remember

With the amount of carbs/protein/fat I'm consuming, I should certainly reach 200lbs in the next two months. My waist is getting a little uncontrollable, I can barely cram into my 32inch polo shorts/pants. I'm going to let things go as they wish until my abs are gone...then I'll cut back.

Still thinking about running some havoc daily for about 6 weeks in the near future. Probably a reasonable 30mg and maybe throw some D-Bol on top at 10mg/day for estrogen support.

dpfisher

Holy **** with that last picture I just realized not only are we the same height, you look a lot like me, in face and bone structure anyway.

Well, a younger, less hairy, and way more jacked version of me. Definitely going to be following this more closely as it is giving me a good reference of what different builds are going to look like on me as I get bigger.

Let me ask you, you got a favorite brand/size of Tshirt? I find the larges tend to be way too long and look like I'm wearing a skirt if I have a jacket over them but mediums are too tight in the chest and shoulders. I'm sure you've already figured this out like a year ago, I'm just now getting to the point where the mediums are starting to look bad.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
those are some damn nice gains in 13 months even with PH's very nice progress.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** with that last picture I just realized not only are we the same height, you look a lot like me, in face and bone structure anyway.

Well, a younger, less hairy, and way more jacked version of me. Definitely going to be following this more closely as it is giving me a good reference of what different builds are going to look like on me as I get bigger.

Let me ask you, you got a favorite brand/size of Tshirt? I find the larges tend to be way too long and look like I'm wearing a skirt if I have a jacket over them but mediums are too tight in the chest and shoulders. I'm sure you've already figured this out like a year ago, I'm just now getting to the point where the mediums are starting to look bad.
actually, considering I started out very small, all my shirts are small.

I like to wear the polo T-shirts...flat color with the horse (not the collar shirt)...small fits me fine. Its not to tight and not to small. Medium is actually too large. It seems like small would be way to small, but polo's mainly differ in length rather than circumference/width.

Other than polo, any regular T shirt I wear is usually a medium. Large is way too long for being 5 7 and medium my arms look awesome.

As far as polo collar's, I fit medium perfectly with the sleeves perfectly gripping my arms. I sometimes cram into my smalls and it just looks insane lol....like I said the only difference in polo's is mainly the length of the shirt and on the collars, its the length of the button/neck area...the sleeves are all the same just about.

Its seriously hard to find things that fit. I'm short, and my arms are short. So, I'm supposed to be wearing smalls...mediums are too long and sleeves come down to my elbows. Larges absolutely swollow me.

rush808

rush808

Awards
haha I have a hard time finding shirt that fit well too, I find large DC tshirt work pretty well and LRG medium. hate when I find a design i like, but the waist level is too wide. Large does not equal fat.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ok guys,

I'm currently on TRT, my T levels are up to 900, and I feel amazing for the very first time EVER. I'm using HCG daily as well.

Heres the deal:
- 4 bottles of havoc sitting in my closet. I got good deals on them and stocked up before the prices tripled.

I want to use them once I get my last blood test on TRT tuned up etc...I wont be tested for 6 months at a time.

I wish to run 4-6 weeks at 30mg/day of havoc and do a little recomp in the next few months. Problem is, I can't handle the dryness on my joints. It may be must easier on my joints now that Ill be on TRT along with havoc. However, what do you guys think about throwing in some Dianabol at 10-20mg on top of havoc to add some wetness.

Havoc binds to the androgen receptor and promotes quality lean gains. Dianabol is much weaker at binding but promotes much more nitrogen retention and endurance type gains. This combination should workout great as the bloat from dbol would oppose the dryness of havoc. The trt would keep all the gains as well.

Any advice?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take for you to get on TRT, and were did you go? (PM Me) It's kinda odd for a younger guy to be able to get TRT, even if you do truly need it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take for you to get on TRT, and were did you go? (PM Me) It's kinda odd for a younger guy to be able to get TRT, even if you do truly need it.

took me a good 6-7months to find a doctor that would cooperate, let alone knew anything.

I went to 3 endo's and 3 urologists.

I have a stage III varicocele which I was thinking could have been the problem and I also speculated that it could have been from using havoc...which is stupid to even think at this point, considering I feel so much better on TRT then ever before.

My levels checked out at low 300's and I was turned away because I was on the "medical range"...haha my ass, I met the criteria of a 75 year old. And I was laughed out of their offices for being jacked up in size...

So anyways I went to a doctor in michigan, he's one of the leading physicians....you can follow the yellow brick road from there.

I went on clomid for 10 weeks and it bumped me up to 500's and I felt way better than usual...then things got ****ty again. So, I figure I'm somewhat hypopituitary and hypotesticular. I'm now on HCG and TRT.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Update

Figure I would update...its now the end of winter break.

Been on TRT for a few months now, 300mg/day Gel + 100iu HCG. Despite some adrenal stress/sleeping/anxiety issues I've managed forward progress

Current Weight: 196-200lbs estimated 12-13% (abs barely visible)
Arms Size: Finally solid 16+inches

Deadlift record is up to 365x5
Squat Record is up to 315x6 (below 90 degrees)
Bench is now 225x5 for 5 sets, this is a major major PR. 3 years ago I was repping 115.

Goal remains 200lbs at 8%...this is going to require getting to at least 210-215 at current bf and then cutting.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
Good luck dude you have come a long ways bro...
Keep in touch....

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
I am also on TRT I know a lot of younger guys wo truly need it and are on it.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
WOW!Sounds like you are doing quite well and on an excellent protocol.

Figure I would update...its now the end of winter break.

Been on TRT for a few months now, 300mg/day Gel + 100iu HCG. Despite some adrenal stress/sleeping/anxiety issues I've managed forward progress

Current Weight: 196-200lbs estimated 12-13% (abs barely visible)
Arms Size: Finally solid 16+inches

Deadlift record is up to 365x5
Squat Record is up to 315x6 (below 90 degrees)
Bench is now 225x5 for 5 sets, this is a major major PR. 3 years ago I was repping 115.

Goal remains 200lbs at 8%...this is going to require getting to at least 210-215 at current bf and then cutting.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
So you are running cycles again even though your testerone in tuned now?
It is in the 900's no on which scale?

I guess you guys haven't read my thread all the way...

"Havoc without PCT" --- would mean, I would be on Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy because I have low testosterone because of a pituitary and varicocele disorder. If I was on TRT, no pct would be needed for any gear as a sustained administration for life of testosterone would be maintained. This isn't necessarily a thing to look forward to when you are 20 years old.

I also believe I "dont need gear for my age". But, when you have testosterone levels in the low 300's and your estradiol in the low teens, TRT is like giving a steak to an ethiopian. As of now, I'm not able to perform "at my age".

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me what your workout consisted of?
M - chest/tris
T- squats rows and legs
w - rest or cardio
th - Shoulders then close grip bench
fri - deadlifts, pulldowns, and curls

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Very impressive, I might have to try me some Havoc sometime.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:!!!

I tried out havoc over christmas break for a few days and started having heart palpitations and insomnia/anxiety/loss of appetite. So I gave up on it.

Came back to it again this month, started out with 10mg and SLOWLY worked my way up to 40-50mg. This time, I've been taking a little bit of arimidex with it and limiting my HCG usage. I think the HCG+Havoc+TRT was causing too much of some hormone in my body, be it cortisol, progesterone, dhea, estradiol, I don't know, but the HCG whilst on havoc has been messing with me. They days I don't use HCG, I happen to sleep better.

Anyhow, its been 28 days on havoc so far. First 2 week at 20mg, 3rd week 30, 4th week 40. I'm up to a solid 202lbs from 195! My arms/shoulders are way way bigger, this is absolutely draw dropping. The pumps are out of this world at 50mg. I can't hardly type because my forearms are cramping.

Strength gains are stupid. My bench went from 205x10 3 sets to 225x10, and 275x5 (extreme PR). Deadlift max is certainly beyond 450.

Hoping to keep up the havoc for another 2-3 weeks. Next week I will run straight 50mg. At this rate, the gains are more substantial then ever before...and the fact that I'm going to have TRT afterwards to fall back on will make them permanent hopefully.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:!!!

I tried out havoc over christmas break for a few days and started having heart palpitations and insomnia/anxiety/loss of appetite. So I gave up on it.

Came back to it again this month, started out with 10mg and SLOWLY worked my way up to 40-50mg. This time, I've been taking a little bit of arimidex with it and limiting my HCG usage. I think the HCG+Havoc+TRT was causing too much of some hormone in my body, be it cortisol, progesterone, dhea, estradiol, I don't know, but the HCG whilst on havoc has been messing with me. They days I don't use HCG, I happen to sleep better.

Anyhow, its been 28 days on havoc so far. First 2 week at 20mg, 3rd week 30, 4th week 40. I'm up to a solid 202lbs from 195! My arms/shoulders are way way bigger, this is absolutely draw dropping. The pumps are out of this world at 50mg. I can't hardly type because my forearms are cramping.

Strength gains are stupid. My bench went from 205x10 3 sets to 225x10, and 275x5 (extreme PR). Deadlift max is certainly beyond 450.

Hoping to keep up the havoc for another 2-3 weeks. Next week I will run straight 50mg. At this rate, the gains are more substantial then ever before...and the fact that I'm going to have TRT afterwards to fall back on will make them permanent hopefully.
sounds like you were having a rocky time but now your kickin a$$ :head:

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Hey monsterbox nice job on all your hard work I was looking thru the first part of your post. Did you ever do a real gear cycle or not yet? I didn't look through all of the 7 posts so not sure.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hey monsterbox nice job on all your hard work I was looking thru the first part of your post. Did you ever do a real gear cycle or not yet? I didn't look through all of the 7 posts so not sure.
lol, I'm always on real gear. I'm on TRT. 300mg of T-gel/daily and 100iu hcg daily. My T is in the 1000+ng/dl, thats equal to about 200mg/week of Test-Cyp/enanthate

I'm stacking havoc on top at this moment. I don't think I'll ever do any more test...I feel fine and little kick here and there from an oral is enough.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol, I'm always on real gear. I'm on TRT. 300mg of T-gel/daily and 100iu hcg daily. My T is in the 1000+ng/dl, thats equal to about 200mg/week of Test-Cyp/enanthate

I'm stacking havoc on top at this moment. I don't think I'll ever do any more test...I feel fine and little kick here and there from an oral is enough.
:dance:=:rocketwhore:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ill just say I wish I could take it all year haha
you like it that much? How does it compare to ephedra side effect wise? I hated ephedra, it made me cramp up and feel super wired/shaky.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
great work! will inspire many to push harder!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
you know its good to see your porgress, but did what you went through not teach you anything. I give you props for your gains, i really do. But at some point you need to consider stopping hormonals(yes i know you might of had a thyroid problem or whatever even before the steroids). Anxiety form a few days of havoc, somethings not right. your 22 brother, steroids shouldnt be a staple. Im not flaming, ust a concerned member who had followed this and other logs of yours.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you know its good to see your porgress, but did what you went through not teach you anything. I give you props for your gains, i really do. But at some point you need to consider stopping hormonals(yes i know you might of had a thyroid problem or whatever even before the steroids). Anxiety form a few days of havoc, somethings not right. your 22 brother, steroids shouldnt be a staple. Im not flaming, ust a concerned member who had followed this and other logs of yours.
:bryce:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Sincerely bro, thanks, I appreciate the concern and input.

I do realize the drawbacks and risks. However, I've thought long and hard about what I've been through. I truly believe I've had a hormonal problem all my life which has caused my recovery issue with these orals in the past. Its been over a year since I've touched anything remotely hormonal besides my TRT treatment.

The anxiety that came with havoc was something to do with too much estrogen or pregnanolone. I haven't had any of those symptoms since I've backed off the DHEA. I was using 50mg/DHEA ED along with HCG which can lead to alot of progesterone, cortisols, and other hormones. It was just too much stuff going on at once. I've been on havoc for 4 weeks so far and have felt amazing every step of the way. Much much different than ever before. In the past, havoc made me mood swingy etc.

I just dont see any danger in using a mild steroid like havoc once or twice a year. The major risk to any hormone user is HPTA suppression/recovery. Whether steroids caused my issue or I was predisposed, it really doesn't matter at all whatsoever because I'm on a consistent HRT.

When I'm done, Ill simply return to HRT with no side effects, no shutdown, no libido issues, no gain loss, just back to feeling great :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well this is my first day off-cycle. I'm on TRT+HCG of course.

Should I expect any sort of withdawal or depression/anxiety/libido loss issues? I would think the only thing noticeable should be a minor decrease in stamina and strength progression, but I should still feel like I did pre-cycle right?

Someone was telling me high levels of T from havoc will wear out the dopamine receptors and then when you drop back to normal T levels you will feel unhappy. They were suggesting I go off trt for a week to resensatize my dopamine to my TRT. This sounds retarded

ctrivedi

Awards
First things first bro, I would ask how old are you? Based on you mug-shots I would guess not far past 18-19 yrs old which is way to young to start. You have so much natural juice flowing thru you right now that you shouldn't need much else. Make sure your getting enough food, resting enough and training correctly (not overtraining) and you should continue to grow. I would continue to establish a good foundation before I looked at getting on the ****. Oh by the way, I don't see any legs shots in here. Accident, or on purpose? You'd be surprised what leg training cane due for the entire body!
Thank god someone said it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 13
Pics 10
Pics 9
mgop88 Cycle Logs 3
orlandojesus Pics 8