13 Month Transformation (w/ serious dedication)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
figured id update you guys.

Bad News.

I have a grade III varicocele, dont know if this relates, but it triggered me to check my T levels. Past 5 months have shown Total T in low 300's with Pituitary LH at 1.5. However, my I feel "normal" and I'm still getting stronger. I've dropped some weight down to 178 but still just as cut.

I feel exactly the same as I did before using any oral prohormone/steroid. I just think this is why I reacted so strongly usage of these methyls. I've come to the conclusion that I've had lower test levels throughout my life and my body has adapted to hold muscle extremely efficiently, thus I explode on any PH. My body was probably used to the 3 years of beating it took with low levels and then when it received a month supply of epistane, it went nuts.

Its bitter sweet to find this out. No doctor wants to help me around here. I feel fine, I am NOT feeling shutdown and I TRULY believe its not related to PH usage. I've always had oddly little amount of facial hair and my size never equals my strength.

When I look back on highschool through college some things may have finally clicked in my mind:
-not much facial hair compared to everyone else in my family
-rediculous stupid gains on havoc
-brain foggy/really sleepy all the time after 3pm
-a nap in the afternoon after classes has always been oddly necessary
-sex drive did indeed drop somewhat after my junior year of high school, I remember taking tribulus/maca root trying to see if I could figure out the problem
-**Mood swings/Easily Irritated - This DEFINITELY started happening around my junior year of High School. My family/friends/and GF certainly can testify. I thought my testosterone was raising.

After seeing these blood tests and rethinking my past few years...I think I have minor symptoms of lower end T.

But, even tho i'm 99.9% sure these lower T levels/LH are probably my normal levels, theres still .1% of me that wishes I knew for sure it wasn't related to havoc.

PLEASE get baseline blood tests guys before you cycle anything in your life.

I'm officially traveling to see Dr. John Crisler next tuesday in hopes of maybe HCG Monotherapy or maybe TRT+HCG. I really want to see for possibly the first time what 800+ average levels for my age. I seriously believe I have the genetic structure to build alot of muscle, its just I've always lacked the Testosterone.

Once again, before you people started pointing fingers with the "under 21 steroids, this is why you don't take orals blah blah blah" I'm VERY certain this isn't related.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck. I hope for most people getting bloods done is a given though. if not they never know what they are supposed to recover to.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
good luck. I hope for most people getting bloods done is a given though. if not they never know what they are supposed to recover to.
I wish I knew :(

I feel COMPLETELY recovered. In fact my T levels were up to higher than they are now, 466 ONLY 14 days in PCT 5 months ago using Toremifene and Reversitol.

I feel exactly the same in every aspect as I have my whole life so I guess a previous blood test probably woudn't matter to much. The fact that my LH dropped from 4.2 on toremifene down to 1.5 tell me its probably secondary hypogonadism. People with pituitary shutdown from overuse of prohormones DO NOT repond to clomid...their LH stays down.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I knew :(

I feel COMPLETELY recovered. In fact my T levels were up to higher than they are now, 466 ONLY 14 days in PCT 5 months ago using Toremifene and Reversitol.

I feel exactly the same in every aspect as I have my whole life so I guess a previous blood test probably woudn't matter to much. The fact that my LH dropped from 4.2 on toremifene down to 1.5 tell me its probably secondary hypogonadism. People with pituitary shutdown from overuse of prohormones DO NOT repond to clomid...their LH stays down.
Can never go by feel Hell I am almost twice your age and i can't really say I feel a difference but i know with my age my levels have most certainlly dropped from when i was in my early 20's Just go to the doctor like you plan and see what he says it's too late now to ever really know what caused it. No matter what you think or how you try to rationalize it low facial hair low libidio etc the truth is you will never know if it was natural or caused by the designers and you will just give yourself more anxiety by trying to figure it out. The only thing and BEST thing to do is forget worrying about what got you here and concentrate on moving forward in any way your physician sees fit.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Can never go by feel Hell I am almost twice your age and i can't really say I feel a difference but i know with my age my levels have most certainlly dropped from when i was in my early 20's Just go to the doctor like you plan and see what he says it's too late now to ever really know what caused it. No matter what you think or how you try to rationalize it low facial hair low libidio etc the truth is you will never know if it was natural or caused by the designers and you will just give yourself more anxiety by trying to figure it out. The only thing and BEST thing to do is forget worrying about what got you here and concentrate on moving forward in any way your physician sees fit.

you are certainly correct. No way to ever no and no reason speculate. The facts are the facts. I guess the only thing would be to try clomiphene and then HCG. Its pretty much predictable that LH will drop back again as it did previously. If LH does indeed drop back to low levels, then HCG monotherapy would probably work. However, I don't believe in HCG monotherapy as you are shutting down the pituitary anyhow. Whats the point of HCG monotherapy when you can take HCG along with TRT and have supplemented test alongside natural HCG stimulated Test.

I have lots of confidence that Dr. Crisler should be able to help tremendously...and if it means trying out TRT as a test to see how much different I feel, its not like you face permanent effects immediately.

My only concern, if I truly have secondary hypo, I would hate to have to freeze sperm and go on TRT / become infertile. This is why I wish I new if this was 100% natural, the way I was born, and no doubt in my mind related to designers.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why not just deal with it till you have kids which most likely wont be another 10 years. and then start trt. you can get dr. evaluations and such, but if you truly want to stay fertile just live with it another 5 years

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
why not just deal with it till you have kids which most likely wont be another 10 years. and then start trt. you can get dr. evaluations and such, but if you truly want to stay fertile just live with it another 5 years
Well I plan on going to med school, its going to be a good while before I"m married.

Seriously, I don't want to settle for less in my life. 20s are the prime years of a man's life. You are supposed to reach your physical peak, have the highest sex drive, mental concentration, etc. I mean I believe I would have had steady progressive muscle gains if I had normal T levels for my age. I probably would have come much closer to where I am without PH/steroids.

I really want to see how much better TRT feels before I decide to "wait until I have kids". If its really that much of an extraordinary difference between 300>800-900 level Total T and 9>>27 level Free T, then Id certainly be fine with sperm storage and HCG. I mean on HCG with periodic cycling of HMG, you can remain fertile for a long amount of time. HCG maintains LH and HMG will stimulate FSH.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. Im just remembering all of the bullshit you went through. anyways, Its good to hear your getting your **** done. Congrats! but on another note: Its pretty shitty you have to consider TRT, at such a young age. Thats life changing, and i would personally wait another couple of years to judge if you need the TRT. If your still producing sperm and getting hard-on's, I dont see the need for it, especially if you have the ability to gain strength. Just give it time man, good luck with med-school too, chemistry is kicking me right in the balls everyday.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. Im just remembering all of the bullshit you went through. anyways, Its good to hear your getting your **** done. Congrats! but on another note: Its pretty shitty you have to consider TRT, at such a young age. Thats life changing, and i would personally wait another couple of years to judge if you need the TRT. If your still producing sperm and getting hard-on's, I dont see the need for it, especially if you have the ability to gain strength. Just give it time man, good luck with med-school too, chemistry is kicking me right in the balls everyday.
I just started chem 101 and 102...taking both classes in 8 weeks of summer school with 3 hr labs 3 times a week!

I've been on Clomid at 25mg for 10 days now. I feel slightly different. Sleeping alot better and possibly better energy.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is great

Well these pics are a certainly with an over-the-top pump fresh out of the gym from USP Jacked. My arms don't balloon like that all day long :) Weighing a solid 181.5lbs on average but my arms are alot bigger than the last pics. Tad bit of fat around the waste....Id say 13% BF.

Anyhow, a big F-U to everyone who said low-t was all in my head and that I should see a shrink instead of a doctor. Well, let me tell you what guys...Ive been on clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks now and my workouts are moving forward every week little by little...I'm up to doing 3 sets of 11 with 205 on bench press and 60lb weighted dip....squatting 315 parallel. My face has been alot more oily, my nuts feel firmer, sex drive is much higher. Its not quite a night/day difference, but its strong enough to let me know that I have had a problem for a LONG time.

I wish I never knew I had low-T....imagine another round of havoc LOL, not happening, ever, but I would end up competition size.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Well these pics are a certainly with an over-the-top pump fresh out of the gym from USP Jacked. My arms don't balloon like that all day long :) Weighing a solid 181.5lbs on average but my arms are alot bigger than the last pics. Tad bit of fat around the waste....Id say 13% BF.

Anyhow, a big F-U to everyone who said low-t was all in my head and that I should see a shrink instead of a doctor. Well, let me tell you what guys...Ive been on clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks now and my workouts are moving forward every week little by little...I'm up to doing 3 sets of 11 with 205 on bench press and 60lb weighted dip....squatting 315 parallel. My face has been alot more oily, my nuts feel firmer, sex drive is much higher. Its not quite a night/day difference, but its strong enough to let me know that I have had a problem for a LONG time.

I wish I never knew I had low-T....imagine another round of havoc LOL, not happening, ever, but I would end up competition size.
Given your body size and shape you are very weak. I just got my blood tested awhile back but I had normal 800+ t levels, but I think im on the higher to middle end of strength for my size, and ive never cycled.
I find it sort of interesting because I just recently got a blood test and my ast and alt levels were through the ROOF! I think for me it was related to supps tho, and ive been off of them for about 4 weeks. Hopefully my levels drop, and I hope your situation gets better as it seems it is.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Given your body size and shape you are very weak. I just got my blood tested awhile back but I had normal 800+ t levels, but I think im on the higher to middle end of strength for my size, and ive never cycled.
I find it sort of interesting because I just recently got a blood test and my ast and alt levels were through the ROOF! I think for me it was related to supps tho, and ive been off of them for about 4 weeks. Hopefully my levels drop, and I hope your situation gets better as it seems it is.
Dude you gota be kiding me right!! This guy is in way better shape than you are! I just saw your pic. You mostly fat Monster in the other hand as I see is mostly muscle!!! Come on man how are you going to say hes weak have you looked in the mirror? No offense just being realistic here.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you gota be kiding me right!! This guy is in way better shape than you are! I just saw your pic. You mostly fat Monster in the other hand as I see is mostly muscle!!! Come on man how are you going to say hes weak have you looked in the mirror? No offense just being realistic here.
Did you even read the thread? damn you're dumb. Monster even said, he was weak for his size, and is attributing to his low test levels. Which is true, case in point myself, I dont look no where near as good as him yet I lift more and he has much more muscle than I do. I was merely asserting that the issues he was having with size and strength, which he noted, werent in his head and were a real problem. Douchebag.

Once again monster, im glad you got your problem sorted it out and cant wait to see some of your new numbers as you get stronger.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Did you even read the thread? damn you're dumb. Monster even said, he was weak for his size, and is attributing to his low test levels. Which is true, case in point myself, I dont look no where near as good as him yet I lift more and he has much more muscle than I do. I was merely asserting that the issues he was having with size and strength, which he noted, werent in his head and were a real problem. Douchebag.

Once again monster, im glad you got your problem sorted it out and cant wait to see some of your new numbers as you get stronger.
Pipe down and play nice kids.

to the OP - great progress bro!! Way to be on top of things.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

I never said I was weak for my size now lol. I WAS weak....i've gone from repping 115lb BB Press to 205 BB Press in 2 years. I just said I have a hard time getting stronger/maintaining. With all the work and dedication to diet/lifting I should have reached my current size naturally. I realized I had a problem when I EXPLODED on havoc. Its not supposed to put 30lbs on you. I didn't change my diet much at all...sure enough bloost tests show that I had low-T along with my symptoms of mood swings, lower libido than my early teen years.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I never said I was weak for my size now lol. I WAS weak....i've gone from repping 115lb BB Press to 205 BB Press in 2 years. I just said I have a hard time getting stronger/maintaining. With all the work and dedication to diet/lifting I should have reached my current size naturally. I realized I had a problem when I EXPLODED on havoc. Its not supposed to put 30lbs on you. I didn't change my diet much at all...sure enough bloost tests show that I had low-T along with my symptoms of mood swings, lower libido than my early teen years.
as a first pro hormone, 20-30 lbs is normal. wasn't havoc your first cycle? Regardless, glad to hear you are almost back up to speed.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not saying he is weak, or isn't weak, but really, what does how he looks have to do with strength?

So if some guy is ripped, it automatically means they are not weak? And if another guy is fat, then he is weak? lol

Monster- If your T doesn't hold, does it sound like he would put you on HCG mono-therapy?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Not saying he is weak, or isn't weak, but really, what does how he looks have to do with strength?

So if some guy is ripped, it automatically means they are not weak? And if another guy is fat, then he is weak? lol

Monster- If your T doesn't hold, does it sound like he would put you on HCG mono-therapy?
I asked him...he just said we would cross that bridge when we come to it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you never know your limits while on your first cycle, those receptors are FRESH!!!! good job getting everything back to baseline!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you never know your limits while on your first cycle, those receptors are FRESH!!!! good job getting everything back to baseline!
I wish that was the case.

The bottom line here is there was no real "baseline". This is why I responded to havoc so well imo and gained 40lbs in a year. I have had low-T since I was a pre-teen. I'm trying to make a NEW baseline now LOL

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thats what I meant...your T-levels, not strength, but I didn't realize you had low levels in the first place

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
entirely possible...but completely not possible to have low bodyfat percentage with ripped muscles at the size.

World strong man guys are just as big and probably stronger but they are all thick...theres no way you can be that big and strong with low bf unless you are using steroids to perserve muscle.

Not really you know you will be supprised if you eat correctly you could keep gains.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
thats what I meant...your T-levels, not strength, but I didn't realize you had low levels in the first place
Yeah we got dumbasses like POON sayning thats he is weak!! Look below... That guy Poon is full of sh*t!!!!

pOOndawg-
"Given your body size and shape you are very weak. I just got my blood tested awhile back but I had normal 800+ t levels, but I think im on the higher to middle end of strength for my size, and ive never cycled.
I find it sort of interesting because I just recently got a blood test and my ast and alt levels were through the ROOF! I think for me it was related to supps tho, and ive been off of them for about 4 weeks. Hopefully my levels drop, and I hope your situation gets better as it seems it is."

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

Dude you are full of it!! How is somebody going to take advice from you dude! No disrespect you are not even in shape!! I want to get advice from guys that are lean and fit!! Not fat lards!!!! Now you wana insult me because of your uneducated stupidity!! Come on dude Monster never said he was weak. He even wrote it on this thread after seeing your statement!!

"Given your size and shape you are very weak."

Wtf you mean by this!!:dunno: That is so retarded!!!\

Go and hit the books my friend!!!

P.S. If your T levels are around 800 you should have way more muscle and less fat if you say you work out like you do! Come on dude!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
POON: Fail

I think POON has too much T, :lol:, therefore, even though he has a worse physique, he feels the need to brag about his strength numbers. lets be serious here for a second...yes, we all love being strong, but what do we really want? to look good! no one cares if you squat 405, yea, you'll get to go on a date with the prom queen, but if I got the 6-pack, she's gonna be in my bed :spankme:

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
POON: Fail

I think POON has too much T, :lol:, therefore, even though he has a worse physique, he feels the need to brag about his strength numbers. lets be serious here for a second...yes, we all love being strong, but what do we really want? to look good! no one cares if you squat 405, yea, you'll get to go on a date with the prom queen, but if I got the 6-pack, she's gonna be in my bed :spankme:
Yep! You know somebody with high test levels is going to most likely have way more muscles and less fat than he does! Check his pics out:wtf1:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha calm down guys.

Seriously tho, POON, if you have 800+ test levels then you must be lazy. If only I had 800+ test levels I would be on my way to mr. olympia by now.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha calm down guys.

Seriously tho, POON, if you have 800+ test levels then you must be lazy. If only I had 800+ test levels I would be on my way to mr. olympia by now.
i can take a picture of the results if you want.

And I Workout damn hard,I only started working out seriously in february, after a horrible knee injury that gave me a bunch of other issues. I use to weigh 250+ lbs, and Ive dropped about 12+ bf% points.

Theres a reason why my max deadlift went from 225 in february to 405 x 5 a few weeks ago, Im doing the best I can. I had gotten down to 182lbs but I looked wierd, i didnt have any muscle, so I did a little recomp/bulk to build up my core a bit because there wasnt anythign there. Im about to start a full fledged cut now that I built up my core alot more and strength.

Look at my 13 weeks thread, I think im doing pretty good considering I didnt really know anything about BBing, dieting, and "REAL" powerlifting until february.

But whatever, dont really care what anyone says to be honest you guys are just giving me more motivation. thanks!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards

And I Workout damn hard,I only started working out seriously in february, after a horrible knee injury that gave me a bunch of other issues. I use to weigh 250+ lbs, and Ive dropped about 12+ bf% points.

Theres a reason why my max deadlift went from 225 in february to 405 x 5 a few weeks ago, Im doing the best I can. I had gotten down to 182lbs but I looked wierd, i didnt have any muscle, so I did a little recomp/bulk to build up my core a bit because there wasnt anythign there. Im about to start a full fledged cut now that I built up my core alot more and strength.

Look at my 13 weeks thread, I think im doing pretty good considering I didnt really know anything about BBing, dieting, and "REAL" powerlifting until february.

But whatever, dont really care what anyone says to be honest you guys are just giving me more motivation. thanks!

I think your core is really big!!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

dude, i was joking. Keep up the hard work:wave2:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Don't let this fool get to you brotha... Everyone starts somewhere, and there is always someone leaner, bigger, more vascular, etc. Just do you.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow this guy (Poon) actually negged me for saying he was lazy.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
so do you guys think I should start leaning out or keep bulking to 200 and worry about leaning out later.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
all depends man, some would say to bulk to build a good "muscle base" but IMO you have the rest of your life to gain, so get lean, and steadily build lean muscle over time, by the way, how old are you?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
all depends man, some would say to bulk to build a good "muscle base" but IMO you have the rest of your life to gain, so get lean, and steadily build lean muscle over time, by the way, how old are you?
Only 20 lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
o, then its your call...personally Im trying to get lean. yea being big is cool and you'll turn heads, but then they look away, but being lean is what turns heads and they keep staring :lol:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
o, then its your call...personally Im trying to get lean. yea being big is cool and you'll turn heads, but then they look away, but being lean is what turns heads and they keep staring :lol:
its a hard decision, but I'm think i'm going to keep bulking until I start seeing my abs fade out. Once it gets to that point, Ill up the cardio and drop the calories. I just don't have the body type for getting strong. Seems like in my case I should be trying to get as big as possible., cuz when I start cutting muscle is going to fall off and roll down the street.

On a side note, your avitar looks like poondawg!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
haha my avi or profile pic? thanx man, but my profile pic is old...last year after my first Hdrol cycle

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I took a week off from caffeine/all stimulants. Ordered some USP Jacked. Took 2 scoops today Pre-Workout for my Chest/Biceps.

HOLY F*CK. It blows every Pre-Workout Supp away ENTIRELY. I was SO wired. I wasn't much stronger, but I had a ton of motivation. The pumps were just as strong if not stronger than havoc. I was blown away at the size of my arm pumps. I had to stop and stretch in order to do biceps, because my muscles were in the way!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I took a week off from caffeine/all stimulants. Ordered some USP Jacked. Took 2 scoops today Pre-Workout for my Chest/Biceps.

HOLY F*CK. It blows everything away ENTIRELY. I was SO wired. I wasn't much stronger, but I had a ton of motivation. The pumps were just as strong if not stronger than havoc. I was blown away at the size of my arm pumps. I had to stop and stretch in order to do biceps, because my muscles were in the way!
prob just placebo :sad3:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
prob just placebo :sad3:

I promise man, I took this stuff a few months ago and remembering it being freakish. I tried superpump 250 the other day and it was nothing in comparison. I guess I'm a super responder. I started itching all over and getting red blotches all over...I guess from the beta alanine. I seriously felt like I was on havoc, but without the strength.

However, its left me feeling shaky in my stomach/nervous the rest of day/night. Taking some benedryl to get to sleep.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I seriously felt like I was on havoc, but without the strength.
:lol::lol:
I used it about a month ago, I liked it but after awhile seemed to be just another NOS product, Im hooked on NOShotgun V3 :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
these things have the most retarded names. NoShotgun...WTF y not NOAK47 I heard some guy talking about once called NOLoaded the other day...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 13
Pics 10
Pics 9
mgop88 Cycle Logs 3
orlandojesus Pics 8