12 weeks out first physique competition critique

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg
IMG_3567.jpg

This will be my first competition ever.

Although I have never competed I have dropped from 245lbs (fat boy) to 175lbs very lean and was able to pack a good amount of muscle.

From 175 I went up to 180 and stayed at 180 comfortably without any issues.

I felt like I wanted to be more
Muscular so I bulked up to 215 in the course of 6-7 months. Gained some fat but mainly muscle.

Now I'm 12 weeks out and need to cut.

Have any of you started your 12 weeks out at this fat % where I am now?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the pics you definitely could cut down to where you want to be to compete, you have a good amount of lean muscle. If you cut another 15 lbs., Which should be quite easy for your 12 week prep, you'll be looking very good for the competition. You look like you're about 14% and you're trying to get to about 8. That's 12 lbs you need to lose if I'm correct.

Gainster90

Gainster90

Awards
From the pics you definitely could cut down to where you want to be to compete, you have a good amount of lean muscle. If you cut another 15 lbs., Which should be quite easy for your 12 week prep, you'll be looking very good for the competition. You look like you're about 14% and you're trying to get to about 8. That's 12 lbs you need to lose if I'm correct.

Wow very motivating thank you!!!

I'm going to give it my all and be smart. No crash diets

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem, I'm sure you already know what you should be eating so I'm not going to go over that haha. But I wish you the best of luck!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If those pics are you at 200lbs and 5'9" I'm thoroughly impressed by how lean you maintained even at that weight.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Oh easy man! 12 weeks to dial it in at how you're looking should be fine