Need help 5 weeks out from 1st physique show

anteis99

Awards
Hey guys my current stats are 186lbs 6 feet tall body fat round 9% to 10% give or take. I've been on keto for the past 7 days and I wanted to know if during the last month is there room for a cheat meal or keeping it clean and just refeeds

flamini

flamini

Awards
Hey guys my current stats are 186lbs 6 feet tall body fat round 9% to 10% give or take. I've been on keto for the past 7 days and I wanted to know if during the last month is there room for a cheat meal or keeping it clean and just refeeds

Keep it clean man! your almost there. Your better off having a cheat meal the night or a few ours before the show then right now. Play it safe and go for the gold, KEEP IT CLEAN.

anteis99

Awards
Hey bro a quick question, I'm going to keep it simple and do a clean refeed from now on. Yesterday I had 400g's of clean carbs plus I had a small cheat meal of 6 hot wings and 1 cup of curly fries. I wanted to get your opinion on next week in my refeed day would I be able to keep it simple with whole wheat cereal as a cheat meal.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Hey bro a quick question, I'm going to keep it simple and do a clean refeed from now on. Yesterday I had 400g's of clean carbs plus I had a small cheat meal of 6 hot wings and 1 cup of curly fries. I wanted to get your opinion on next week in my refeed day would I be able to keep it simple with whole wheat cereal as a cheat meal.
Whole wheat cereal is a huge misconception, its certainly not "whole" but does contain wheat. I would say to keep to something a tad cleaner, cereal is nothing but bad for you, but if think you will be alright if you stick to the actual serving size. What kind of cereal are we talking here?