11 oxo for women

crackhead

Awards
My wife wants to lose weight and looking for non-stimulant. Understand 11 oxo to be very mild in the anabolic department. Would such a compound be useful for women without masculane sides?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would proceed with caution if you do. i tried it an had almost immediate voice cracking. I found it to be very anabolic in sides for women.

After contacting Patrick he advised me to stop taking it. After maybe 3 weeks it all went back to normal. So my advice would be no. Or watch her very carefully.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Some alternative choices for a non-stim fat burner might be DCP, along with green tea, sesamin, and a good ala, and fish oils. I would probably start with those first..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just a question, are there any anabolics that have low sides for women. OTC wise? also, is anavar a good fat burner or does it rely mostly on appetite supressant?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just a question, are there any anabolics that have low sides for women. OTC wise? also, is anavar a good fat burner or does it rely mostly on appetite supressant?
I have not found any otc ones with low sides. Anavar is an okay fat burner, it does not suppress appetite though. I still put on weight and have to combat it with diet, cardio and supps though. I'm using the DCP/Lev stack with my cycle to back it for the fat loss aid.

crackhead

Awards
Anavar is a good drug. Surprised to hear 11oxo at such a low dose to have such an effect on women.

My wife took anavar years back and got good results minus sides.

Shows what is OTC and Rx is ass backwards!

Balanced1

Balanced1

Awards
I have used anavar first starting at 5mg for first month, not much of good effects, then I went up in July to 10mg, 5 mg in morning and 5mg prior to evening weightlifting..no sides...good for bone density, libido, does not make me aggressive at all; sometimes a little bloated (water retention) but very pleased with it.....

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am surprised 11-OXO would be that androgenic for you. The 19NorAndro's are probably the best bet for women...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheDeadlifter Anabolics 1
stankyleg Anabolics 1
Supplements 11
smalls556 Supplements 4
Mach .78 Supplements 0