Women and LGI's 11-x (11oxo)...?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading for weeks about the effects of T3, 11oxo, stano, Anavar, hdrol, etc on women. Interesting stuff. Decided to get my wife on LGI's 11-X to start (same stuff as CEL 11-sterone). I was originally going to get her started on 11-X for cortisol control, but the fat-cutting effects at higher doses intrigued her. I've seen some men run 11oxo as high as a gram (or slightly more) per day, but that's not how I want to introduce my wife to a PH of any kind. I've read that doses of just 75mg/day were sufficient for some women. I was thinking starting at 150/day and possibly bumping it to 225/day after a couple weeks for more of a cut. She does some resistance training but focuses on running 5Ks so strength really isn't her goal (unfortunately). She carries a lot of fat in her midsection and butt even with a good diet and training program. I had mentioned running 11-X with low-dose hdrol over the summer but she wasn't thrilled about it. My question: What might be a good dosage of 11-X for her to start?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Anyone? :dunno: